D2R - Bugs & Suggestions

There is nothing I have ever wanted fixed more than the Sanctuary aura.

It is iconic, cool, niche, and opens up so many neat build ideas.... if it functioned correctly.
Maybe Azurewrath as a offhand would be the BiS for a concentrate Pindle/AT barb :D

Reactions: Skezla
@snickersnack For example pressing 1 ("follow me") would prompt your merc to run to your spot. I don"t know if this is doable from a programmer's perspective though.
last epoch and grim dawn both have the ‘minion move’ ability where you can assign it to a key and they’ll all go to that spot.

Maybe Azurewrath as a offhand would be the BiS for a concentrate Pindle/AT barb :D

Depends on how much of a stickler the individual gets about the whole 'no cold damage' on Item Find barbs, since both Azurewrath and Lawbringer both have cold damage :/

I'd take Lawbringer over Azurewrath on almost every occasion though, especially because Sanctuary allows players to bypass any physical immunity on Undead

Depends on how much of a stickler the individual gets about the whole 'no cold damage' on Item Find barbs, since both Azurewrath and Lawbringer both have cold damage :/

I'd take Lawbringer over Azurewrath on almost every occasion though, especially because Sanctuary allows players to bypass any physical immunity on Undead
with concentrate you use only the main weapon and both have sanctuary aura

Reactions: Skezla
with concentrate you use only the main weapon and both have sanctuary aura
I didn't know that about concentrate! Barb is my least experienced class next to Assassin.

I knew about the the sanctuary though, I just meant that the Magic damage from Azurewrath wasn't really needed since physical immunity wasn't an issue... but since you don't swing with them anyway then I suppose it wouldn't matter at all! haha

I didn't know that about concentrate! Barb is my least experienced class next to Assassin.

I knew about the the sanctuary though, I just meant that the Magic damage from Azurewrath wasn't really needed since physical immunity wasn't an issue... but since you don't swing with them anyway then I suppose it wouldn't matter at all! haha
wrath has an additional socket compared to lawbringer, so BiS

ldhVMOF.png

In this image, I am surrounded by Eldritch and his cronies, but only their weapons are visible.

Only happened once in several hundred runs.

You mean something like this?

Press 'L' on any item in inventory or gearslots= it can't be moved from this position
Kind of but I was actually thinking of a single button to lock your entire equipment. I was farming quite sleepy the other days and lost my Titan's Revenge without noticing it. :rolleyes:

A lootfilter would be cool. (made by Blizzard)

The alternative would be to change what can drop, like removing lesser healing potions in Hell.

p7 LK runs without too many items on the screen with 2 chests opened would be a start.

I wish they could do it for both legacy and d2r, but I think all resources are now in d2r, so I take what I can get.

What does a quest item's tooltip say when you are in a merchant menu? "Item cannot be traded here." This suggests to me that maybe the item should be tradable somewhere else.

What if they made quest items farmable? When you use a quest item, it doesn't just go away, it gets banked as some point value, and then there is a shop where you can spend those points. Now, I don't necessarily mean that you just rerun quests. Maybe you have to start a new character and play through the quests, but maybe not. I think an argument could be made for either. Maybe normal quest items are worth 1 point each, 5 for nm, maybe 15 for hell; of course the values would be calibrated in some way.

What would those points be spent on? idk, maybe more stash tabs? Shiny item skins? Rejuv potions?

What if they made quest items farmable?
Could possibly add some value!

Guys, if you see any bug fixed or any feature implemented let me know to remove it from the list. All I managed to check so far is that the Cain Cube bug still exists and no loot filter was added. :(

Reactions: snickersnack
I've done a few 2.4 Stony Tombs runs with my Frostmaiden, and I've noticed an odd quirk - no Creeping Feature to be found anywhere. I thought he was a 100% spawn in Level 2 of the Tombs, so I'm wondering if something has changed with the new patch?

I've done a few 2.4 Stony Tombs runs with my Frostmaiden, and I've noticed an odd quirk - no Creeping Feature to be found anywhere. I thought he was a 100% spawn in Level 2 of the Tombs, so I'm wondering if something has changed with the new patch?
Are you running on a map where you've seen him spawn before? Some maps are just missing the super uniques.

Reactions: Foghorn Leghorn
Are you running on a map where you've seen him spawn before? Some maps are just missing the super uniques.

To be honest, I hadn't run the Stony Tombs before the release of 2.4 - I've only started now that they are an area level 85. That's an interesting point you make about some maps missing the super uniques - are there any others that are prone to be missing? I know certain super uniques are not always in the same spot in a given area (like Beetleburst in the Far Oasis, and Dark Elder in the Lost City), but I didn't know they could be completely absent from that area.

They said that they would increase the monster density in the new level 85 areas. Not sure if that somehow affected it.

That's an interesting thought. I've only done about 10 runs so far, but the Stony Tombs do feel more dense monster wise, but from what I recall I've only seen skeletons, poison mages, and beetles there - no mummies whatsoever.

Reactions: Excalibur
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High