D2R - Bugs & Suggestions

Jun 28, 2020
www.youtube.com
Bug:
Fix the damage in the character display screen for Grief.

Suggestion:
Add something interesting for the Ancients to make them re-farmable?

And serisouly I think something needs to be done with quantity stuff like Bolts and Arrows. It's very annoying and time consuming. The quanity should be increased massively and the same applies from the unique Javavelins. What's the point or running out of them and losing time to repair them. Thunderstoke becomes obsolete because of this.

Nona

Jan 13, 2021
I just read the first post with the long list of Bugs so if this was reported in the thread somewhere and not on the list I apologize in advance for re-reporting but chest keys don’t seem to work appropriately. When I pick them up they are not added to my total keys. Also on one of my characters my keys stay at 12 no matter how many times I use it…anyone seeing odd things with chest keys?

Nona

Jan 13, 2021
Is that character an Assassin by any chance? They do not consume keys when opening chests.
Yes assassin!! Oye I feel silly…I still don’t think my LK sorc has been picking up keys correctly…I’ll pay closer attention!

Reactions: lizard
Sep 28, 2021
I don't recall seeing Defence previously mentioned anywhere, but I feel like Defence on items really isn't worth as much as it could be (am I correct in saying at the moment, it only affects Chance to Get Hit, and even then it doesn't affect it that much?). It would be great if there was a way to tie it do Damage Reduction in some way. :unsure:

Reactions: Excalibur
Jun 28, 2020
www.youtube.com
I agree and I was thinking how defense could be improved.
How about every 1000 defense you get 1% Damage Reduction?
At first it may look a bit overpowered but then again Smiters with Exile tend to get the best defense which is around 25k so most characters won't be benefited that much. It will still be a bonus of course which is the whole point.

Reactions: Foghorn Leghorn
Discord stream partners Diablo 2 Item Price Check

Latest News

Estimated market value
Low
High