Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

I find Ray's play a little too bold to be scummy. It's a big risk to be very vocal for a townie lynch and knowledge of game mechanics. But of course it could be a ploy, reverse psych an such. :p Still, I'm inclining for townie.

Why is everything so quiet? No idea. I guess lots of people have something to hide...

I find Ray's play a little too bold to be scummy. It's a big risk to be very vocal for a townie lynch and knowledge of game mechanics. But of course it could be a ploy, reverse psych an such. :p Still, I'm inclining for townie.

Why is everything so quiet? No idea. I guess lots of people have something to hide...

then we need to start making accusations. the last need we need to be doing is all sitting on our laurels waiting for someone to slip up and reveal themselves.

Suspect list: Liquid, Ray, Sitro
Least suspectable Xvart, Dswad

If Rays statement was just "oh I really thought he was" then thats one thing. but if he just assumed you should have said so pre lynch instead of just claiming im sure of it.

I also dont care if liquid is using his same play style, he is acting like he has something to hide, and could his and noodles back and forth be planned to cover up a possible relationship between 2 mafia members?

Sorry for my absence. Felt really ****ty yesterday but tried to keep track of the thread and today ive been kinda busy too. Anyways, I'm keen to agree with ray on the basic setting of the game. that aman is the one picking the trapped target and that the other was a nightkill from the mafia.

Im also curious about liq's vote. Some explaining of why would be in order, if there is any major reasoning.

I will def try to be more talkative from now on:coffee:

@DLove Who are you suspicious of?

@Nicro, can you defend your actions?

@Liquid why Noodle?

But then how do we stop the trap mechanism? We can't off aman, so will it just go on forever. Some mention in the other game about the crooked FBI agent makes me wonder if maybe it isn't a SK then some other crooked FBI agent-esque where they get locked up but instead of being released the next day, they have to be saved by a mafia kill. I just don't see how the game would work if it is a random draw by aman.

xvart.

Im a little suspicious of Liq. He seems to be very eager pointing fingers everywhere and even though its his usual style i'm not sure.

What SiTro talked about and connecting to a older game was interesting. I will wait for what nicro has to say for himself.

I'm willing to stick with Ray.

Noodle: Would you vote for Ray today? Who would you not vote for today? I also think Liquid is acting scummy going after Noodle with no real reason (that is apparent to the rest of the town).

Liquid: Why do you want to vote for Noodle? I think you think you know something about him.

As of right now, people I am willing to vote for today: Ray and Liquid.

xvart.

Noodle tried to stick up for me (only the mafia go out of their way to smooth the waves with me). Noodle said "I don't feel like Gorny is townie" right at the end of the day (only the mafia say things like that because it makes them look better and more trustworthy after a townie lynch). Noodle has dropped the standard 3rd person shenanigans (only the mafia or someone with something to hide switches playstyle midstream).

I wanted to see who would follow suit and who would question a vote with no apparent reason, but this thread is moving so slowly now that Gorny has died, that I'm not sure what to make of it.

Hi, haven't had much time to look at this today, I'll be more active tomorrow.
First thing on my mind:
i'm pretty sure there is a n sk, that's the only reasonable way. If Aman would randomly designate the kills, that would mean no-one can win the game (neither mob, nor townie's), and that would just be stupid.
So, maybe we should start thinkin about who the SK is. Look at old post, see who is most suspicous, question him.

Not much more i can say right now, gotta go now :) (gf waiting) I'll be on again in about 11 hours (sleep etc) and then i should have some more time to think things through.
I can only advise everyone to not jump to conclusions like we did the previous day.

good night and see you tomorrow (real time, not game time)

Hi, haven't had much time to look at this today, I'll be more active tomorrow.
First thing on my mind:
i'm pretty sure there is a n sk, that's the only reasonable way. If Aman would randomly designate the kills, that would mean no-one can win the game (neither mob, nor townie's), and that would just be stupid.
So, maybe we should start thinkin about who the SK is. Look at old post, see who is most suspicous, question him.

Not much more i can say right now, gotta go now :) (gf waiting) I'll be on again in about 11 hours (sleep etc) and then i should have some more time to think things through.
I can only advise everyone to not jump to conclusions like we did the previous day.

good night and see you tomorrow (real time, not game time)

If this is the case then the persont rapped could be mafia also. It would have helped if CC was mafia, but this has to be a possibility.

6 to lynch 7 to lock

24 hours remains

live or die, make your choice!

@DLove Who are you suspicious of?

@Nicro, can you defend your actions?

@Liquid why Noodle?

Technically I haven't taken any actions. You must mean can you defend your statement.

And I didn't think Noodle would be high on a kill priority list. *shrugs*

I wanted to see who would follow suit and who would question a vote with no apparent reason, but this thread is moving so slowly now that Gorny has died, that I'm not sure what to make of it.

I figured somwthing like that after I went back and reread the posts.

Your right that he changed his posting style followed by gorny questioning him with just a confusing post as an answer. kinda weird.

Oh my god i'm so disseartened. I just wrote a detailed account on my views of every player in the game (past an current) and when i was on the last one (xvat) i accidentally pressed ctrl A instead of shift a swiftly followed by "l". I'll rewrite it now.....

Hey, Liquid, I dropped the third person in the game at water moon's site at the same time, and over there I'm the townie private investigator. I just started getting tired of it. Your reasoning doesn't hold up, and you seem to be trying to find an excuse to lynch anyone rather than actually develop a reasonable hypothesis.

Technically I haven't taken any actions. You must mean can you defend your statement.

And I didn't think Noodle would be high on a kill priority list. *shrugs*

Noodle? You mean Zhao?

making a post is an action in a sense lol.

Heres what I want you to explain

why were you surprised Zhao was killed. Who is on your "priority list" to be killed by the mafia.

Unvote: Ray
Vote: Nicro Tower

Didnt even answer the question and raised even more suspicions by having prioritized who you think should be killed by the mafia, a.k.a. you

anyone have any reasoning on why posting has slowed down so much? Mafia not wanting to reveal too much? Gorny and CC were big posters, but not so much that we should have this much quiet. Are the ones not posting as much suspectable?

Low rate of content being posted + killing off spammers early = low rate of content being posted. Or everyone's reading through previous rounds in order to learn how to be epic. :D

BoD: Ctrl+Z?

I find it weird that Nicro's not trying to refute other people's arguments against him, just correct the typos.

Wickedswami seems pretty sure there's a serial killer in play. That doesn't sit well at all when coupled with his advocating a no-lynch yesterday.

Jaago isn't talking as much as I'd expect for a man with his life on the line, either. Half the day gone and it still doesn't seem like we're that much closer to working out who should be lynched next.

no i press contoll A (select all) thinlking it was shift A (for capital a) and i swiftly followed this with the "l" i wanted to use next in the word All. so the result was just an "l" in place of the wall of text i'd just putten together. I'm working on a re-draft but i cba to put as much detail.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High