City Mafia Game Thread

Re: City Mafia Game Thread

Gwaihir's "The only person who died without claiming and has not yet been investigated in kestegs":
What in the living hell? Didn't you say on your post #433 that you investigated Kestegs' death because he was the only choice? I hope you have a very convincing explanation for forgetting your own night actions. I'll give you 2 hours before I switch my vote...

Only defense I have is that I had just gotten out of a 3 hour meeting with my adviser who was telling me how I am do a very long list of things wrong because I did not match her wording to the letter, and was looking forward to another 2 hour meeting after lunch to discuss lab responsibilities. My investigations were kegs, Sath, and Laarz. I knew everyone had been investigated or claimed except for the one kill the second night, and I misremembered who got killed on each night, I thought it was zemaj on night one then Sath and kegs on night two which was obviously wrong. Anyways, I completely understand if that destroys all confidence in me, you can't take my word that it was a honest mistake. It seems like we may be going for coju today, and if you think it best I lock, I will.

Do you think you can grace us with an answer while your here then, is the SK bomb proof? Or is that unable to be answered.

Crap, this never even occurred to me. I think lynching coju today is the best course of action while making Gam, RE (or after my last idiot move, myself) lock. Pyro, who do you think would be best to lock him?

Ok, first off...

Vote: coju

So that's the lock and I'm most likely dead. How about this, RE, it was never established for sure if the bomb goes off at the lock or the last voter. You willing to take the chance and vote on the train as well?

Lol. Damn... I'm not voting myself because the woke reason for me choosing bomb was to take someone else out with me. If it ends up being a town, so be it. I told y'all way before I was the bomb and still yet y'all reuse to believe me.

[highlight] do not forget this is a WIFOM game [/highlight] before y'all go run off following "confirmed" townies... Also, don't shrug off the notion that they're could possibly be 5 Mafia, not 4. I know I would have rounded up the Mafia if I made this game. So, if i'm the one to die and kill off another town, look closely at those you're following, they could vary well be scum working together.

I considered that unlikely that glib would out his two partners like that, but wifom. Any who, if like to see Val gwah or anyone not suspected, as they should be the most suspicious.

If this is my last day, sorry for not contributing much. Laptop blew, and haven't been on the desktop any. Im off to work now, so

Vote: Gwaihir

Gghf

Glib? Who is glib? I guess you probably mean flubb.

I'm not really sure what to make of your post, but if it is like you say and there are 2 scum working together then we've essentially lost. I don't really like the outcome of that but if both you and Gambor end up town there there really is nothing we can do then since tomorrow will be 4 remaining, 2 town 2 anti-town. The only possibility of this though is if either TC or Goryani were the SK so it doesn't seem all that likely. Anyway...I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Flub yes, thought I changed that.

Well coju, its too late to change it now unfortunately. If whoever gets the last vote is not the SK and coju is not the SK, then I'm most likely the next night target, so I wish us (the town) luck if the flip goes bad.

I'm locked right? Gambor, thanks your sacrifice. Althoughi really wish it didn't come down to my death on this day.

later onbefore I claimed, I thought about trying to get the Mafia to nk me by bit claiming bomb and smthn that hadn't been claimed, but then I figured I'd get caught in a lie and get lynched and take out a town.

Either way, it had been fun. I'm still surprised Fred makes it this far in the games being a realitivly new player.
Props to pyro for digging himself out of that hole on d1.

Gl on the scum hunt team!

Dammit I was meant to take the blast because I'm more of a suspect than you and thus distracting to the town, like I said before I was out and only just got back, ah well, nothing can be done about it now.

If Coju and Gambor flip town, I think Gwahir next prehaps, although crunching the numbers shows a LyLo SK situation. (I think)

*sigh*

End of day - 5
End of night 3 vs 1

Mislynch = SK win.

Well let's see what tomorrow brings.

Edit by double post: @Gambor: I didn't see your bit after vote at first. Let's do this: very least my question gets answered

Unvote: Gwahir

Vote: Coju

Whatever happens, GL town.

Hmm, that seems like a bad idea RE. Now if noone dies, we don't learn anything from the bomb - we don't know who should have been the one to die. Hopefully not the case as it may be to late now.

Actually never mind. If noone dies, then it has to be you or Gambor and we have 5 people, so 2 lynchs left.

I assume "the last vote" is now ethier Gambor (the locking vote) or me (the last, albiet trival vote) so one of us two will die. If no-one dies, it would mean Coju wasn't the bomb.

Props to pyro for digging himself out of that hole on d1.

Gl on the scum hunt team!

Thanks coju, its been fun, although we may have been better off if one of the hard pressers were still around but that's the game right?

We will find out soon enough for certainty, I hope that at least some good comes of this, but we are limited on options if it comes up coju-bomb. We should probably consider all possibilities at that point.

View attachment 1220

"Good evening everyone, and welcome to Faux News at Six.

"Firstly, I feel the need to address the events of last night. Some people may claim that my actions were unprofessional and unbecoming of a news reporter. To those people, I say... 'Bite me.' It's the end of the world, people. Lighten up. It's only a matter of time before we're all dead, so enjoy it while you can. Crack open a cold one, say hello to your sweetheart, and live it up like there ain't no tomorrow. 'Cause I got news for you. Real news, not that fake stuff we usually tell you. This is end game, and there's not much left to celebrate over.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go track down Betsy. She's kind of cute, and there's something about her name that intrigues me.

"Too-da-loo!"

-------------

coju has been lynched. He was Portland, Oregon. Town. Bomb.

Gambor has been blowed up by coju. He was Yuma, Arizona. Town. Vanilla.

-----------

It is currently 'night' time. Day is scheduled to start on Tuesday at 6:00pm Pacific. Please have any night actions submitted by 5:00pm.

Last edited:

The news room is empty. Nobody is present, and the cameras are still, yet functional.

If one is sharp of hearing and turns up their volume on the TV set, sounds can be heard coming from off camera. Laughter, giggles, and soft, murmered whispers. The voices are unmistakably Jeremy and Betsy.

It appears Jeremy found his Bliss after all. Now it's only a question of how long until it's taken away from him.

------------

FredofErik has been killed! He was Dallas, Texas.

------------

Day time has started. With four alive, it is three votes to lynch. Since this is end game, I will close the day out as soon as there is a lynch in place, or in 48 hours, whichever occurs first.

Well... now what?

Pyro, you're pretty much the only confirmed Townie, so I guess it's up to you to scrutinize. Gwaihir, still waiting to hear about last phase's slips and your results on Zemaj.

Going to class now, so I'll be back in 5-6 hours.

Please, DO NOT vote until there has been a serious, thorough, discussion of all possibilities. With four players alive, it's three votes for a lynch lock, and we are in lylo right now. If we lynch the incorrect person, it's game over for us.

Well, that didn't go well....I know I'm the only really "confirmed" one left, but I didn't exactly do that great of a job leading yesterday as we can see by the results. With three votes to lock that means that every townie has to agree to get the correct one, which makes this extremely difficult. Lets here some thoughts on the matter, why was FoE picked over me for a night kill, maybe he was onto something yesterday that the SK didn't like? I'm going to go back through yesterday and see what I can find...

Only defense I have is that I had just gotten out of a 3 hour meeting with my adviser who was telling me how I am do a very long list of things wrong because I did not match her wording to the letter, and was looking forward to another 2 hour meeting after lunch to discuss lab responsibilities. My investigations were kegs, Sath, and Laarz. I knew everyone had been investigated or claimed except for the one kill the second night, and I misremembered who got killed on each night, I thought it was zemaj on night one then Sath and kegs on night two which was obviously wrong. Anyways, I completely understand if that destroys all confidence in me, you can't take my word that it was a honest mistake. It seems like we may be going for coju today, and if you think it best I lock, I will.

Val, this is the only defense I have for my mistake yesterday. Last night's investigation was the last unclaimed body, zemaj. He was just a vanilla townie.

There are only 4 people left, so if we lynch incorrectly, town loses. Usually I would think it would be best to not lynch today as we would at least eliminate one possibility for the SK, but as Pyro can not be the SK I am not sure if that would help us much. As it is not me, that leaves Val and RE. I still think that RE is more likely, but Val is still a possibility. I am not sure if going back and reading the thread would help, but I will give it a try if I have time tonight.

I didn't find anything of real use from FoE's posts, he was all in favor of lynching coju, RE, or Gambor throughout most of his posts. The only one remaining is obviously RE but I'm still unsure as to who it is, a 1/3 chance isn't very good to say the least. Yes, if we don't lynch today its going to be you 3 remaining so not really sure if that helps much, it would make my decision easier then though :crazyeyes:.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High