Cham rune - what to do with it?

It's rather to hit optimal FCR breakpoints (99 for Java and 102 for Sin) and having both ring slots available for that.
yeah probably the most sensitive to do. But afaik that requires teleporting on weapon swap - a thing I am not a huge fan of. Diablo 2 is clunky as it is not having to do such things. Also, I think those builds are fun and good as they are :)

Status of this "thought project" is the following: I am leaning towards making a Pride runeword, which was at the bottom of my list at the start.

While Doom apperaed to be the best for my taste, HF paladin is actually stronger with just Grief, Cold Sorc I can make faceted crystal sword..

Pride will beef up three of builds that I have not played much in the past, two of them due to being very lackluster but which are a lot stronger in D2R: Faithzon, Double throw barb (though I am still missing ethereal warshrikes) and summoner necro.

Last edited:
Reactions: LouB and SirName
Never a big fan of a pair Warshrikes on a throw barb. My first one used Dual Lacerators and on switch a Warshrike and a Gimmershred. Lacerator and Gimmershred are my preferred weapons. Gimmershreds with an Infinity Merc is awesome.

Never a big fan of a pair Warshrikes on a throw barb. My first one used Dual Lacerators and on switch a Warshrike and a Gimmershred. Lacerator and Gimmershred are my preferred weapons. Gimmershreds with an Infinity Merc is awesome.

I love war shrikes. That said, if I got another pair of Eth Lacerators I will use them (only got one lacerator). Got several eth gimmershreds though. I did double swing barb with infinity merc and gimmershreds (and lower res wand on swap) in 1.14 it was quite strong for a "meme" build :) It crusied through hell like peanut butter. But I do not think it was strong enough to be a reliant farmer.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High