Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

If I live past today (doesn't seem very likely), I'm sure I'd be a little more cautious.

I understand there's probably no getting out of this one, and I'm ok with that so long as the town learns from both my mistake and my death. I truly thought Pharphis to be anti-town, and in hind-sight should have left the town to lynch him today, but what's done can't be undone and I'm willing to accept whatever's due.

Hmm, the townie thing would have been to think first and shoot later. I am not buying your "there can't be two vigs that are town" reasoning, it is a very poor choice for a means of selecting a target.

I also have trouble thinking Walt white would paint a target of that size on him a few hours into the game, but I guess it is pharphis. Marahum and Pharphis aren't just bussing eachother, are they?

I think lynching Marahumm is a bad idea today. I am not saying a Marahumm lynch is not inevitable, but we could at least try to use another vig kill later on. We always get to that point where we have two people that need lynched (this could be me if Marahumm is scum, hehe) and only one lynch to use. A vig shot will come in handy. Town needn't be as scared of the vig shot as scum is. IE why lynch Marahumm if we can use him/her to eat a nk or help us figure out our lynch priority.

Vote: Crawlingdeadman

Scummiest to me so far.

Got something specific in mind?

Nope. Just a glass of Kentucky, I hear you are going to do some shootin'??

I think they are waiting, as not to fluffle any feathers.

I want some fried chicken.

Have you played with logout before? He likes to build cases out of air. ^^

I made a guitar out of air once...I still pick it up and play when the mood strikes me.

pharphis has been killed and is removed from the game immediately.

With 17 players alive, it still takes 9 votes to lynch and 10 to lock.

That escalated.

It's hard not to scrutinize those quick to vote. However, it will be the best bit of information I guess. How soon until day end??

A free round of Laser Tag!

I love Laser Tag!

So NOT Gomez then. Beard does not equal goatee. This is news to me! Plus this all sounds more like something Skinny Pete or Badger would do, ie post a dangerous phishing link!! Or Jesse, he messes stuff up all the time but he's still so gosh darned cute that it doesn't matter. Sorry - I'm the only girl in this game I think, so I have to crank up the girliness just on general principal.

I will probably base my voting on perceived cuteness, which means in the absence of Zokar, I'll be voting for Pyro every chance I get. :p ;)

Oh, I am the cutest. Don't you even try to deny it.

...seems like coju is potentially an anti-town alignment cop looking for a way to claim....

I just want to point out, this is the most rediculous sounding thing eva. :p

I'd like to advise, however, that if you want me dead, you should only shoot me if you're absolutely sure that I won't be lynched today. The day is still young; give democracy a chance.

This isn't a democracy, this is a communist nation.

Looky there, a game where pharphis didn't get lynched D1! I count that as a win in his book!

Vin for Pharpiss!

Wanted to quote Pyro here, but couldn't find any posts.
:fire:

I know you missed me.

Vote count:
1 Coju (goldtru)
2 Goldtru (Sathoris, Marahumm)
8 Marahumm (FoE, goryani, logout, thomas, numbers, Caluin Graye, CDM, Noodle)
1 CDM (thefranklin) [Gory]
0 Drixx [Sathoris] [pharphis]

Yeah, sure! No problem, Gory!

Vote count:
1 Coju (goldtru)
2 Goldtru (Sathoris, Marahumm)
8 Marahumm (FoE, goryani, logout, thomas, numbers, Caluin Graye, CDM, Noodle)
1 CDM (thefranklin) [Gory]
0 Drixx [Sathoris] [pharphis]

Ok, now that I've quoted all the important things that happened today, i.e. all the fun spam. Lets get down to business.

Phar fake shoots Marhumm.
Marhumm shoots Pharphis (for realz).
Pharphis dies.

Overall I don't like the whole situation. The shot was early and fast. The reasoning behind it is that "there couldn't be two town vigs". Being a vig yourself you probably would have asked the mods if the death was instant. Knowing this, what was the point of trying to shoot back. Shooting back would only work if death wasn't instantaneous (or you didn't know it would be instantaneous). Regardless of if the mod has confirmed it yet if Pharphis' shot was real, your shot wouldn't do jack using standard order of operations.

The way it went down is only pointing towards scum trying to use their ability before they took the dive. I can't see any other way.

The only thing you have going for you is you were essentially truthful with Phar's information. I've debated about posting this but I was essentially Phar's mason partner but now that he's dead thats pretty much useless so I might as well confirm that the flip information that Marahumm provided is correct.

I think lynching Marahumm is a bad idea today. I am not saying a Marahumm lynch is not inevitable, but we could at least try to use another vig kill later on. We always get to that point where we have two people that need lynched (this could be me if Marahumm is scum, hehe) and only one lynch to use. A vig shot will come in handy. Town needn't be as scared of the vig shot as scum is. IE why lynch Marahumm if we can use him/her to eat a nk or help us figure out our lynch priority.

Vote: Crawlingdeadman

Scummiest to me so far.

Do you trust Marahumm to vig kill someone that needs to be lynched?

@Sathoris - same question

Do you really think a confirmed vig would hold out on the town and not do it?

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

Ok, now that I've quoted all the important things that happened today, i.e. all the fun spam. Lets get down to business.

Phar fake shoots Marhumm.
Marhumm shoots Pharphis (for realz).
Pharphis dies.

Overall I don't like the whole situation. The shot was early and fast. The reasoning behind it is that "there couldn't be two town vigs". Being a vig yourself you probably would have asked the mods if the death was instant. Knowing this, what was the point of trying to shoot back. Shooting back would only work if death wasn't instantaneous (or you didn't know it would be instantaneous). Regardless of if the mod has confirmed it yet if Pharphis' shot was real, your shot wouldn't do jack using standard order of operations.

The way it went down is only pointing towards scum trying to use their ability before they took the dive. I can't see any other way.

The only thing you have going for you is you were essentially truthful with Phar's information. I've debated about posting this but I was essentially Phar's mason partner but now that he's dead thats pretty much useless so I might as well confirm that the flip information that Marahumm provided is correct.

So, did pharphis say in your mason chat that he was going to fake shoot before he shot? Just because Marhumm didn't die, we can't assume that his shot was fake. Marhumm could have been bulletproof, or any off-the-wall reason that BA might have come up with. To quote the great philosopher Samuel Jackson "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There are known knowns, and there are known unknowns. There are also unknown unknowns."

Also, essentially truthful with phar's flip? Essentially phar's mason partner? What are you saying, essentially? Are you essentially Jesse? I'm so confused, please essentially clarify.

"Say what again! Say what again! I dare you, I double dare you mother****er!"

He made a joke that his shot was a fake one, but that wasn't until after he posted it in the game thread.

Essentially being essentially essentially.

He was my mason partner, he was walt, and he was town, and he had some kind of weird *** ability thing. I have no idea who I am.

Clear enough for you?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High