Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

If you know about phar's ability, I'd keep it to yourself. There's nothing that can be done now that he's dead, but the more info the mafia knows about pro-town powers, the worse things get for the town. Once I'm lynched (and confirmed pro-town) you'll be targeted this coming night phase for being a confirmed townie.

If you know about phar's ability, I'd keep it to yourself. There's nothing that can be done now that he's dead, but the more info the mafia knows about pro-town powers, the worse things get for the town. Once I'm lynched (and confirmed pro-town) you'll be targeted this coming night phase for being a confirmed townie.

There's nothing confirmed about pyro. He could very easily be scum claiming to be a mason partner of someone who we, after we lynch you and find out your town, will know is town, and thus trying to use these circumstances to hide. I have no idea if you're scum or town, but I do know that your actions were definitely scummy.

Do you trust Marahumm to vig kill someone that needs to be lynched?

@Sathoris - same question

I don't think Mara will do anything he doesn't want to do so it depends on whether you believe he's town. Personally I don't think scum Mara would post the way he did after shooting Pharphis. I also don't think scum will have a two shot vig in addition to the normal night kill. So let scum decide whether to kill Mara instead of us.

Can you tell us about phar's ability? And I don't mean essentially.

I could, but you didn't say please.

I know a very limited amount because phar knew a very limited amount.

Come at me scum, I'm not scared of you!

I don't think Mara will do anything he doesn't want to do so it depends on whether you believe he's town. Personally I don't think scum Mara would post the way he did after shooting Pharphis. I also don't think scum will have a two shot vig in addition to the normal night kill. So let scum decide whether to kill Mara instead of us.

How are you certain he has two shots? You are just taking it at his word that he has two shots.

I thought the half-measures post was very odd.

If I had to guess, Marahumm made that post after seeing the walt flip. Who told Walt that the time for half-measures was over?

Mike. And Mike is possibly the most ambiguous character in the whole drama. If there's a neutral on the cast, it would be Mike.

Marahumm, you have one post to convince me not to vote you. Make it a good one yeah?

Truthfully, it'd be better to lynch me today. There's no time to switch to anyone else, and a town lynch is better than a no-lynch.

Not lynching me will just postpone this until the next day phase. All I ask is that the town makes some sound decisions during tonight's night phase and tomorrow's day phase. Knock 'em dead.

Now kindly shut the **** up and let me die in peace.

Unvote: Goldtru
Vote: Marahumm

Don't ever say I did nothing for my town lol.

Actually, it's not better (odds wise) to lynch a townie than a no-lynch. It's just that you haven't exactly been very coherent or easy to follow.

I was hoping for a more simply written post from you. I'm interested in how on earth Walter White is not only town-aligned but supposedly a MASON? I'm also a bit disappointed that you made the same mistake I did and killed without enough interaction or pushing of the target. I imagine whatever Walt's ability was, it was probably pretty cool.

Then again
His "shot" could have just been putting Ricin in your natural sugar packet and you really are going to die by his hands anyway

Self voting as suicide is a bad play. I'm sorry to see you go out that way :(

Also, I wonder if I got Marahumm's character right from the show quotes in the posts. Maybe they were more coherent than I thought but I just didn't recognize enough of the quotes.

I watched breaking bad as it aired so a lot of the earlier stuff (even back to the first half of the final season) isn't as well remembered as those last frenetic episodes.

Skimming through a list of deaths, it appears that only 'bad' people kill during the day (those eventually against W.W.).
Vote: Marahumm

If I counted the votes correctly, I don't think it's a lock. But really, what would come of the next day if I survived until then? We'd just be wasting time trying to figure out if I'm to be lynched or not, meanwhile the mafia has free-range at whoever they want at night.

I thought you locked yourself, but, I may have miscounted ><

Mike. And Mike is possibly the most ambiguous character in the whole drama. If there's a neutral on the cast, it would be Mike.

I'm getting picky with lore here, but I completely disagree that Mike was ambiguous. Mike did what he was paid to do without questioning it *at all*. Mike did a job. You could say he was amoral or just didn't care, but he was 100% about doing what he was paid to do.

And here is what I must do: Vote PYRO for the awesomest!!!

I'm getting picky with lore here, but I completely disagree that Mike was ambiguous. Mike did what he was paid to do without questioning it *at all*. Mike did a job. You could say he was amoral or just didn't care, but he was 100% about doing what he was paid to do.

And here is what I must do: Vote PYRO for the awesomest!!!

We should totally talk about these characters when the game is over. I'm getting the urge to watch BB again.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High