D2 Blizzard on Diablo 2 Resurrected Accessibility Options

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
I am torn on the miss text. Probably not something I would turn on. Don't want to see how useless I am :)

Crudesash

Feb 19, 2021
I’m curious about the keybindings. Does this mean if we assign skills to various keys they’ll activate from that press? Would save a hell of a lot of time. And make MA sins much easier.

Luhkoh

Guide Author
Mar 13, 2020
Yeah I HATE floating numbers/text popping up for short amounts of time. Nothing runs a sense of immersion more imo. But was hoping they were going to say something about a colorblind setting... ah well, the audio stuff and show items toggle is very cool.

HanShotFirst

Jul 23, 2020
Well, I think they've got the right approach. I really like that you can choose to implement any of these changes ... or not. With that approach I don't see how they can wrong!

For me, I see being situationally interested in implementing some of these changes. For example, I would really like to have the 'miss' feature right now on my new untwinked Concentrate Barb. However, once stats and gear are more established, I would probably prefer not to see floating text. So, it'll be nice to have the choice!

Latest News