Blade Fury Analysis

Re: Blade Fury Analysis

I know I've seen (fought) a Fury sin in action pvp wise. I was using a standard ghost. Quite a tank in itself eh?

Believe me when I say they already hit hard. ;)

I will go on to say though, do not expect to be consistently killing sorcs (or any caster). You can have some certainly fun duels, but nothing on a competitive scale.

However, even Gore/highlords grants ~45 DS. A death would be almost always a double. Even just 45 with the beast option could still do well.

And 9x trap GCs vs AR SC's...which would really work out better? Idk how much the 9 will boost the dmg out put of BF, but even from those 9 you could get a big handful of AR charms. IIR, that Ar is boostable by % (looking at beast's fanat), but AR based on level wasn't. not 100% on that though.

At any rate, I'm sure from charm set-up, you can get a respectable AR. Especially with a visionary helm like mentioned.

The enigma was just one option on mobility (or else BoSing for the speed). That's the only reason I'd pick arach over dungos (along other options) (unless you're truly hurting on +skill, which even in the melee and 9 traps, you're not likely to hit the projected 35slvl.)

Kinda juggling ideas, but merits mention.

Yeah, well, unfortunately highlords is out of the question. Angelics do benefit from %increase AR, and they're a must. You may be on to something with the +ar grand charms, but with no trap grand charms I'm stuck at a level 25 blade fury (and that's before my battle command wears off, and given that the only thing boosting it would be a spirit and an annihilus I doubt it'll last long). I've decided to go with beast though, unless I could get an eth astreon's. I would only hit level 35 blade fury if I had nine grand charms, battle command and an arach.

You said last wish was only good for the might aura, which could be replaced by a might merc instead. But what if you want a holy freeze merc? It is very effective for almost any build, especially ranged ones. With last wish you could have might and HF at the same time.

Although I was dissapointed you didn't include the etheral jewelmaster ettin axe among the weapons you tried. With no need for zod, you'd have 5 sockets for Lo's, eth's, ed/ias jewels etc. It has alot of potential

I have torch and anni. If I could get 10x 36 AR small charms that'd be great, but I think they're kind of expensive and hard to get.

Also, lumpor, if you want a holy freeze merc you can easily give him a doom polearm, allowing you to get high level might and the holy freeze effect. Also, ias is unnecessary (ed/ias jewels) because of blade fury's constant rate of fire. One thing I would like to see, however, is eth death cleaver (66% deadly strike!)

I just got a +2 assassin skills, 8% lifesteal and 103 to attack rating circlet. Would I be better off with that?

Last edited:

Ceramic Weasel said:
This may work for casters, provided you can catch them with your first CoS (you certainly wouldn't want to miss and have to wait for the duration to expire). The real troublesome targets, however, are high defense characters, and CoS won't help much at all against them. If you're going to build a Furysin with these targets in mind, then the usefulness of CoS is really diminished.

Catching people with CoS shouldn't be the problem, if that's how your built to play, you will find a way to make it work. That's the beauty of PvP.

-95% against BvCs and Smiters will still be a welcome amount of help. You would be taking off 20%-30% of their defense, nothing to scoff at. And since BvCs won't have block that is a very welcome increase in damage. I feel that you may just have to give up versus any competent smiter with tele. Max block and ridiculous defense will most likely be too much for any Blade sin to deal with. Sorcs will be using FA, and CoS will stop most of that and therefor make your AR more effective against them. Other sins will have their own CoS, but usually at too low of levels to stop your CoS from doing it's job. I just cant imagine even tele allowing you to beat zons, they just do what Blade Fury does, just better.

@wooginator if you need to find skills, I would take from venom, since after you factor in the BF penalty, PvP penalty, enemy resists, no double increase from trangs or bramble, I just think it's damage will really leave you feeling like those are 20 points that can be better spent. If not CoS, consider maybe MB or a shadow or something.

I think you should also consider swapping some of your traps charms for AR grand charms, as they can give butt loads of AR. Three could net you like 400 AR and you shouldn't miss that small amount of damage.

And also I just want to critique some of your gear choices: I think you can do much better than cleglaws gloves firstly. Yes 25% slow sounds nice, but this won't do much to stop any of the real threats to you. Smiters will still have like 7 frame smite, it will not slow WW, and any BvC worth his salt won't be running towards you, but rather telestomping you. You just won't hit zons, just forget it. And any other class will be using FCR, which slow will not effect. My picks would be either:

Dracs: +str is a sweet boost for the low req. nice to help wearing that monarch, 25%OW awesome add, combos nice with gores for 35%,5% ctc lvl 10 LT, very cool (sentry will not proc LT, you must use BF, no biggie)

Steelrend: These for all out damage, high str req. but having 200+ str will boost your damage, and perfect 60% ed would be a crazy add. CB sucks on ranged attacks, not a terrible mod, just not worth mentioning for its damage

Trang: these would make your venom sting, rather than tickle. 20FCR helps with MB and CoS or tele, or whatever. Cold res is always welcome.

Crafted KB gloves: Use these for KB (duh) and look for stats. Of the sun gives 5% bonus to AR nice to know, IAS could help laying traps or something.

Bloodfists: Life, FHR, no need to say more.

IK Forge: If your pressing for a Phoenix monarch these can save you a ton of stats.

I just got a +2 assassin skills, 8% lifesteal and 103 to attack rating circlet. Would I be better off with that?

For a helm you should look for a circ with skills, sockets, resists, damage, FCR, visionary, FRW, pretty well any good set of mods. This circ is crap, sorry to bust your bubble, guills is better, but guills is starter, pro circ with mentioned mods is what you should be after.

In terms of jewelry I think you are too focused on AR, and you give up on other mods that could help you more. By replacing your angelics ammy and ring with highlords and BK, you can swap 2 charms for the same skills as angelics , and replace with AR grand charms. lose ~800 AR, to gain 30% DS light res, save angelics for barbs and hammy's. You could also consider metalgrid, AR, res, defense. You could use this to gain more skills from a BK ring rather than losing 2 slots to angelics. Mara's/BK for 3 skills and ~ 600 less AR, but you'll gain 30 res, and higher life from BO, and you could keep 5 dex from your angelics. And for sure I would not take off RFrost, sure it's total AR will be much lower, but 25 more vit from the dex you'll save will be welcome, and extra mana is never a bad thing, ( I hate how fast BF goes through mana) and you can save the cham rune for an AR res jewel, with 100 AttackRating and 15 AllRes.

Just thought I'd shed some options that I had previously looked at when I considered making my BF sin. I stopped thinking about mine because I couldn't decide whether to play like a bowzon, using fort,and running at breakneck speed, or telecasting like a fire sorc, except with 6Frameperattack physical damage BF rather than 9-8 Framepercast fireball.

Yeah, I've been playing around with her a bit now that she's leveled and geared (not that there isn't gear twinking to do) and even with no trap grand charms she honestly does enough damage, so AR charms is the way to go in my opinion. If I get enough I will switch out the angelics, but until then I think I'm hanging onto them. Also, the unfortunate thing with telecasting this skill is the obnoxious-as-hell windup your assassin goes through before throwing her shurikens. That wind-up allows most enemies to close a ridiculous amount of distance and it's very irritating. Also my gear needs some messing around with because my resists are atrocious. Like bowazon bad. Oh, and my blade sentinel doesn't do anything to anyone, I think it's a wasted 20 points.

Yeah, I've been playing around with her a bit now that she's leveled and geared (not that there isn't gear twinking to do) and even with no trap grand charms she honestly does enough damage, so AR charms is the way to go in my opinion. If I get enough I will switch out the angelics, but until then I think I'm hanging onto them. Also, the unfortunate thing with telecasting this skill is the obnoxious-as-hell windup your assassin goes through before throwing her shurikens. That wind-up allows most enemies to close a ridiculous amount of distance and it's very irritating. Also my gear needs some messing around with because my resists are atrocious. Like bowazon bad. Oh, and my blade sentinel doesn't do anything to anyone, I think it's a wasted 20 points.

Gah. Stupid wonky internet.

You said last wish was only good for the might aura, which could be replaced by a might merc instead. But what if you want a holy freeze merc? It is very effective for almost any build, especially ranged ones. With last wish you could have might and HF at the same time.

Although I was dissapointed you didn't include the etheral jewelmaster ettin axe among the weapons you tried. With no need for zod, you'd have 5 sockets for Lo's, eth's, ed/ias jewels etc. It has alot of potential
Certainly LW is a nice choice if you want to use a different merc (though the aura won't be as high level). But i find holy freeze to be little use on a Furysin, as almost all monsters are shut down by CoS anyway, and shattered corpses make using Death Sentry difficult. One thing I find annoying about LW is the wide radius Life Tap overriding CoS and waking everything up. Life Tap has got my merc killed more times than it's saved him.

I didn't test Runemaster because of the sheer number of possible combinations. Do you stack it full of Lo runes? One Jah and 4 Lo's? 2 Eth runes and 3 Lo runes? It has potential, but I'll leave it for others to customize to their specific needs and calculate the damage.

Alright, well, the build needs some tweaking and such, but you wanted to hear my impressions on a pvp blade fury sin and so far, here they are. First, I should remake her so I have enough dex for a max block option with stormshield, because with nothing but phoenix against barbs and such I'm getting shredded. Also, blade sentinel is actually quite handy, and really most of the time except against barbs and pallies AR isn't as big a problem as I expected thanks to the 80% on beast and some charms. 9x grand charms for traps is not only unnecessary but a waste of space better filled with attack rating charms. Blade fury with fort, beast and phoenix does enough damage.

Burst of speed over fade most of the time. I switched out guillaumes for a shael'd kiras, but if you could get a sweet coa that would definitely be the way to go. Sentinels are fun, especially when a weaker character teleports onto them and dies instantly. It happened a few times, very entertaining. I'll let you know if anything new and interesting crops up in my experiences pvping with her, but all I can say at the moment is that she's a lot of fun in pubs, which is all I play, but wouldn't work on a higher level. And it's annoying when people bm you because it fills you with impotent rage because it's hard to bm back with her. But whaddya do. More updates to come when required.

I'm sorry I couldn't run through all those 15 pages, but please explain:

I created an Assassin. I haxored her to level 80ish.
I gave her an armor that makes her nigh immortal on hell.
I gave her two copies of a dagger (one to each weapon setup) that
-deals 1-4 dmg
-has lots of AR enhancements and slowdowns and freezes (for easier dmg. counting)
- adds +28 to BF (cumulatively) so that BF is on 29th now with the 1 solid point.
One setup has no offhand, the second has a buckler with lvl 31 Might aura and +500% something Enhanced Damage.
Other than that, the lady is all naked. Particularly, NOTHING except the shield adds ANY damage, elemental or +enh.dam% or whatever.

The damage done to monsters around hell is only about ~ 40-50% greater WITH the buckler than WITHOUT. It should be about 10 times greater if your calculation is anything around true.

How come?

My guess is that while you haxxored your assassin up, you places loads of points into str and dex for that nigh immortal armor, and higher attack rating to make your testing easier, and you then forgot to factor that into the ed equation, and therefor your expecting a larger damage increase than there should be. Str and dex for daggers and claws adds 0.75% per stat.

If your damage is increasing by ~ 40-50% and you have only that same dagger and the same lvl 29 BF, then the damage is working, you just don't know how its working.

I'm thinking of making a blade fury sin, but i'm confused on which skills to settle on for PvM. I've seen the other guides but i'm sure this is the best blade fury thread as of now. I don't intend to max claw mastery as i'm not using a claw. Currently, my skill-point allocation goes like this:
1 Blade Sentinel (pre-req)
20 Blade Fury

1 Psychic Hammer (pre-req)
1 Cloak Of Shadows
1 Mind Blast

1 Claw Mastery (i'm using eth Death)
1 Weapon Block (pre-req)
1 Shadow Warrior (pre-req)
20 Shadow Master
1 Burst Of Speed (i have enough frw charms)
14 Fade (enough for max resists in Hell with other gear/charms)

Is the build more or less complete at this stage? Where should i add my remaining skill points (consider i'm level 90)? Venom seems to be the next option, but the heavy penalties and short aura duration make me think twice. Should i max Blade Sentinel for some fun, casual PvP games? Death Sentry for mass area kill? More points into Mind Blast for added stun length? Cloak of Shadows for added def & -enemy def? 1 point into Dragon Flight for 'teleporting'? I do have 89frw though (as i intend to use Fortitude instead of Enigma)... Quite confused at the moment =( P.S. i do have +7 to MA/SD skills, +16 to Trap skills..

And questions regarding AR. This build faces this problem. What is the ideal AR range to mostly hit all mobs, bosses, uniques etc. in Hell difficulty? Should i put points into Dragon Talon for its massive +AR% and use it (5-6 kicks) against mobs/bosses that i miss? I'm also planning on using eth Pride CV on a Blassed Aim merc. With an additional 20%AR and 50AR from Death, plus a 250/20 Raven Frost, is that enough to solve the whole AR issue? I'm also planning on hitting max block with Stormshield so i'm sure the added points to DEX will contribute towards AR...

All comments and suggestions are welcome! :nod:

Last edited:

I'm thinking of making a blade fury sin, but i'm confused on which skills to settle on for PvM. I've seen the other guides but i'm sure this is the best blade fury thread as of now. I don't intend to max claw mastery as i'm not using a claw. Currently, my skill-point allocation goes like this:
1 Blade Sentinel (pre-req)
20 Blade Fury

1 Psychic Hammer (pre-req)
1 Cloak Of Shadows
1 Mind Blast

1 Claw Mastery (i'm using eth Death)
1 Weapon Block (pre-req)
1 Shadow Warrior (pre-req)
20 Shadow Master
1 Burst Of Speed (i have enough frw charms)
14 Fade (enough for max resists in Hell with other gear/charms)

Is the build more or less complete at this stage? Where should i add my remaining skill points (consider i'm level 90)? Venom seems to be the next option, but the heavy penalties and short aura duration make me think twice. Should i max Blade Sentinel for some fun, casual PvP games? Death Sentry for mass area kill? More points into Mind Blast for added stun length? Cloak of Shadows for added def & -enemy def? 1 point into Dragon Flight for 'teleporting'? I do have 89frw though (as i intend to use Fortitude instead of Enigma)... Quite confused at the moment =( P.S. i do have +7 to MA/SD skills, +16 to Trap skills..

And questions regarding AR. This build faces this problem. What is the ideal AR range to mostly hit all mobs, bosses, uniques etc. in Hell difficulty? Should i put points into Dragon Talon for its massive +AR% and use it (5-6 kicks) against mobs/bosses that i miss? I'm also planning on using eth Pride CV on a Blassed Aim merc. With an additional 20%AR and 50AR from Death, plus a 250/20 Raven Frost, is that enough to solve the whole AR issue? I'm also planning on hitting max block with Stormshield so i'm sure the added points to DEX will contribute towards AR...

All comments and suggestions are welcome! :nod:

I would pump 10 points at least in death sentry. I don't need mind blast too often. Handy for minotaurs and baals minions for the stun-lock. Don't know if pumping into the skill will dramatically improve that. Venom is a bit useless, you can get this build to deal sick damage, killing most in hell with 1-5 hits.

You can pump her with angelics and AR gcs and she'll still have a fairly bad hit-rate, pumped DEX helps very little. You'll need pumped cloak of shadows, or a weapon that lowers %def or adds %AR. Try using soul drainers for bosses, since they're usually much harder to hit than everything else. A merc with blessed aim helps but might is better for them.

The damage done to monsters around hell is only about ~ 40-50% greater WITH the buckler than WITHOUT. It should be about 10 times greater if your calculation is anything around true.

How come?
What theBanger said. What were your Strength/Dexterity during this experiment?

Where should i add my remaining skill points (consider i'm level 90)?
My vote would be Death Sentry. It's a great PvM skill on almost any Assassin. A single point into Venom wouldn't hurt, since you have the pre-reqs for it anyway, though it probably won't make that much difference.

I'm also planning on using eth Pride CV on a Blassed Aim merc. With an additional 20%AR and 50AR from Death, plus a 250/20 Raven Frost, is that enough to solve the whole AR issue?
You're certainly going to need the BA merc (or something equivalent) using Death. It'll take you from around 1550 AR to about 6200 AR (not counting AR charms), which is a huge improvement. I'm not sure what the recommended AR is for Hell PvM, but CoS will help some as well. The only problem, of course, is you'll become somewhat crippled as soon as your Merc goes down. Also, Pride will shatter corpses like crazy, making Death Sentry somewhat less effective.

Last edited:

What theBanger said. What were your Strength/Dexterity during this experiment?

My vote would be Death Sentry. It's a great PvM skill on almost any Assassin. A single point into Venom wouldn't hurt, since you have the pre-reqs for it anyway, though it probably won't make that much difference.

You're certainly going to need the BA merc (or something equivalent) using Death. It'll take you from around 1550 AR to about 6200 AR (not counting AR charms), which is a huge improvement. I'm not sure what the recommended AR is for Hell PvM, but CoS will help some as well. The only problem, of course, is you'll become somewhat crippled as soon as your Merc goes down. Also, Pride will shatter corpses like crazy, making Death Sentry somewhat less effective.

What about if i change my setup to Eth Fury Suwayyah? Should i go for Might merc with Infinity or Might merc with Pride (for BOTH Might & Concentration auras =p)? Since ITD doesn't work on champions/uniques/bosses/act bosses, should i still max/pump pts to CoS and/or use a BA merc just so i can kill act these mobs easier?

What about if i change my setup to Eth Fury Suwayyah? Should i go for Might merc with Infinity or Might merc with Pride (for BOTH Might & Concentration auras =p)? Since ITD doesn't work on champions/uniques/bosses/act bosses, should i still max/pump pts to CoS and/or use a BA merc just so i can kill act these mobs easier?

If you use an Infinity merc, level 1 CoS will still help, by holding enemies in place, making them easier to hit. Neither uniques or champions have any increase to defense, so you won't need to max these for either, and though I don't think CoS applies to act bosses, Conviction will, so no need there.

Another advantage to infinity is that you could place points into taps for PIs, and to buff your CE damage from death sentry.

If you use an Infinity merc, level 1 CoS will still help, by holding enemies in place, making them easier to hit. Neither uniques or champions have any increase to defense, so you won't need to max these for either, and though I don't think CoS applies to act bosses, Conviction will, so no need there.

Another advantage to infinity is that you could place points into taps for PIs, and to buff your CE damage from death sentry.

I guess i'll scrape Pride then, as it makes my death sentry less useful due to shattered corpses. Is it a good idea to max death sentry (just for range) and leave lightning sentry at lv1? Or 10 to death sentry, 10 to lightning sentry (against pesky PIs)?

My current planned skills setup:
1 Psychic Hammer
1/2/20 Cloak of Shadows (2 pts for my SM to use it more often?
20pts to increase my defense more?)
1 Mind Blast
20 Claw Mastery
0/1 Weapon Block
0/1 Shadow Warrior
0/20 Shadow Master
1 Burst of Speed
11 Fade (for 75 allres in Hell after +skills/charms)
0/1 Venom (is 1 point worthwhile?)

1 Blade Sentinel
20 Blade Fury
1 Fire Blast
1 Wake of Fire
1 Shock Web
1 Charged Bolt Sentry
1/10 Lightning Sentry
20/10 Death Sentry

Any comments and suggestions are welcome =)

Last edited:

I guess i'll scrape Pride then, as it makes my death sentry less useful due to shattered corpses. Is it a good idea to max death sentry (just for range) and leave lightning sentry at lv1? Or 10 to death sentry, 10 to lightning sentry (against pesky PIs)?

I think Light sentry would pair very nicely with your mercs infinity, and death sentry would make a wondrous mess of things in P1 games, I would put points into these for sure, 20 each is even an option, and could look really cool.
My current planned skills setup:
1 Psychic Hammer
1-2/20 Cloak of Shadows (2 pts for my SM to use it more often?
20pts to increase my defense more?)
1 Mind Blast
20 Claw Mastery
0/1 Weapon Block
0/1 Shadow Warrior
0/20 Shadow Master
1 Burst of Speed
0/1 Venom (is 1 point worthwhile?)

1 Blade Sentinel
20 Blade Fury
1 Fire Blast
1 Wake of Fire
1 Shock Web
1 Charged Bolt Sentry
1/10 Lightning Sentry
20/10 Death Sentry

Any comments and suggestions arre welcome =)

With infinity on your merc more than 1 point into CoS will be a waste, and no your shadow will not cast it more often with more points invested, they prevented shadows from doing that in 1.10 patch, 1 point there will be enough.

If you don't have poison damage else where, having just 1 point into venom could help with preventing monster heals, but don't use it for any form of damage, there are better places to place your skill points as this will be a large disappointment. Don't use it if you have other sources of poison damage, as they will most liely last longer, and that's better then a very small damage increase.

You may want to max master, she will be a nice tank + extra damage source, and help take the fire off of your merc. But this decision is totally up to you, I would get her as high as possible because she just kicks *** in general.

If you want to run bosses, I would consider a few points into Dragon Talon, with a nice Crushing Blow switch. CB sucks on ranged attacks, but will go far for you with Dtalon against bosses. Aim for like 3 or 4 kicks, this will be enough to tear up any boss quickly, and not cost you much in terms of skills or gear.

I would place the rest of your points into the trap tree to allow you to constantly run with traps + Blade Fury. Your infinity merc will allow you to deal nice damage from traps, while focus firing with BF, of course this is a personal, play style decision, as this will move you closer to a hybrid trapper rather than a pure Fury sin.

These are just my thoughts, keep us posted.

I think Light sentry would pair very nicely with your mercs infinity, and death sentry would make a wondrous mess of things in P1 games, I would put points into these for sure, 20 each is even an option, and could look really cool.

With infinity on your merc more than 1 point into CoS will be a waste, and no your shadow will not cast it more often with more points invested, they prevented shadows from doing that in 1.10 patch, 1 point there will be enough.

If you don't have poison damage else where, having just 1 point into venom could help with preventing monster heals, but don't use it for any form of damage, there are better places to place your skill points as this will be a large disappointment. Don't use it if you have other sources of poison damage, as they will most liely last longer, and that's better then a very small damage increase.

You may want to max master, she will be a nice tank + extra damage source, and help take the fire off of your merc. But this decision is totally up to you, I would get her as high as possible because she just kicks *** in general.

If you want to run bosses, I would consider a few points into Dragon Talon, with a nice Crushing Blow switch. CB sucks on ranged attacks, but will go far for you with Dtalon against bosses. Aim for like 3 or 4 kicks, this will be enough to tear up any boss quickly, and not cost you much in terms of skills or gear.

I would place the rest of your points into the trap tree to allow you to constantly run with traps + Blade Fury. Your infinity merc will allow you to deal nice damage from traps, while focus firing with BF, of course this is a personal, play style decision, as this will move you closer to a hybrid trapper rather than a pure Fury sin.

These are just my thoughts, keep us posted.

Based on your comments and suggestions, it's unfortunate that there're not enough skill points to go around (i don't plan to level pass lv93 - 104 skill points). As such, my projected skill-point setup would be:

1 Psychic Hammer
1 Cloak of Shadows
1 Mind Blast
20 Claw Mastery
1 Weapon Block
1 Shadow Warrior
20 Shadow Master
1 Burst of Speed
1 Venom (last point here)

1 Blade Sentinel
20 Blade Fury
1 Fire Blast
1 Wake of Fire
1 Shock Web
1 Charged Bolt Sentry
1/11 Lightning Sentry
10/11 Death Sentry

11/0 Dragon Talon (11 would give me 4 kicks at lv18 w/+skills)

It's a toss-up between 11dtalon--1ls--10ds (versus bosses), or 0dtalon--11ls--11ds (more lightning dmg against PIs).

Also, i would like some comments on my gear. Currently, my planned setup is:
-Eth Fury Suwayyah
-Giant Skull 35str (with 2x 40ed/15req to lower str req to 75)
-JMOD (with 2x 40ed/15max, 2x 40ed/15req to lower str req to 110)
-Fortitude AP
-Soul Drainer
-Gore Rider (non-upped due to high str req, but...lower kick dmg?)
-Arachnid Mesh
-Highlord's Wrath
-Raven Frost
-BK Wedding Band

On switch:
-CTA Flail
-Lidless Wall (skips Spirit's 156 str req)

Merc:
-lv27 Might aura
-Eth Andariel's Visage (Ral'd)
-Eth Fortitude SA
-Eth Infinity Giant Thresher

Inventory:
-Anni
-Hellfire Torch
-TP Tomb
-4x Trap/12fhr GCs (to hit 48fhr breakpoint)
-5x Trap/7frw GCs
-3x 5allres/3frw scs
-5x 3max/10-15ar/3frw scs
(needs frw charms due to lack of Enigma and using Fade over BoS)

Total Crushing Blow %: 25%
Total Deadly Strike %: 82% (at lv93)
Total Open Wounds %: 76%

I have pretty low CB. Based on your suggestion, is it then worthwhile to sub out CTA for, say, Death/Last Wish for the CB? I plan on hitting max block too, so life will not be so high..

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High