Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
REmind me to send you feet first into several feet of the stuff.

As long as I can sled in it I'll be happy! :wink3:

I just bought my machine last Feb and only got out twice :cry:

It's a 2002 Polaris XC 600 XP and let me tell you once you have gone 100 mph on snow....you want to go faster :shocked:

I'll have to upload some pics of her

We're usually under about 10 feet of the white crap by now. Fortunately, we've been spared thus far.

My mood shifts in proportion to the level of snow in my yard. Starting around mid/late December, it's best to stay (far) away from me until the spring melt.

We're usually under about 10 feet of the white crap by now. Fortunately, we've been spared thus far.

My mood shifts in proportion to level of snow in my yard. Starting around mid/late December, it's best to stay (far) away from me until the spring melt.

10 feet!!!! *cleans up drool* Man where do you live? I have a trailer for the sled....

*edit* Just checked your profile...you live in Polaris country!!!! Let me know when you have snow so I can come and visit. I reckon I can be there in approx 20 hours of straight driving

Dredd, don't you have children?

My mood shifts in proportion to the level of snow in my yard. Starting around mid/late December, it's best to stay (far) away from me until the spring melt.

*throws a snowball at the back of Dredd's head*

10 feet!!!! *cleans up drool* Man where do you live? I have a trailer for the sled....

Minnesota. Yep, most years you would love our winters ... for awhile anyway.

Thyiad said:
Dredd, don't you have children?

If I did I wouldn't be complaining. I'd have a free workforce.

Gorny said:
*throws a snowball at the back of Dredd's head*

*Zaps Gorny with homemade tazer* :evil:

I wish it would snow here. All I get is some rain.

If I did I wouldn't be complaining. I'd have a free workforce.

Rereading that, I suddenly miss that old coot, Superdave for some reason.

Gorny said:
*uses "her" as a shield*

"She" has blasted herself with mace before, Gorn. She'd laugh at a tazer. :laugh:

Can't they teach in the dark?

They probably could, but then they need the projectors, radio frequency-responder systems, computers for us to "learn".

mmm... and I don't think they'd be too happy to teach without heating.

...even though some people in here will laugh at -8 degrees celsius.

***7000th post!*** :cool:

Rereading that, I suddenly miss that old coot, Superdave for some reason.

"She" has blasted herself with mace before, Gorn. She'd laugh at a tazer. :laugh:

Then I'll have to do the unthinkable...

*throws Qbi into the path of the Taser*

*throws Qbi into the path of the Taser*

Have I ever told you the story about how that one broke some greaser's nose with a trash can? She's like six inches tall and she beat the crap out of a whole gang of slimebags. :shocked:

The girls here are tough lemme tell ya.

Jackson said:
...even though some people in here will laugh at -8 degrees celsius.

Don't make me think about it anymore. I'm all ready feeling the chill. :weep:

It's a toasty 72 degrees Fahrenheit here. Jealous Dredd? :tongue:

Have I ever told you the story about how that one broke some greaser's nose with a trash can? She's like six inches tall and she beat the crap out of a whole gang of slimebags. :shocked:

The girls here are tough lemme tell ya.

I did hear that story, and the story about what happened a few days later with the same group of slimebags.

Painful.

It's a toasty 72 degrees Fahrenheit here. Jealous Dredd?

And exactly how hot do your summers get? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High