Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reporting everything like a madman. I've even PM'd Elly about it. Just... arg.. check out the posting history of people like.. Blobswannabe, Morotsjos, Romper.. most of them are previously banned members too.. I'm pretty sure of it.

I think I have never been to the PvP forum either, cause that place chills me to the bone.
There is no place better than the WTOTF!

What part of Aussiland are you from? 40º is hellishly hot. I prefer temperatures around 65ºF (18ºC).

I'm in Melbourne now, used to live in Perth though. Forty degrees is rare, but we usually had a few weeks around those temperatures every year back in Perth. We get slightly less down here, but Melbourne weather is weird and it changes so much you don't really notice.

If you really really want to be buried under endless mounds of snow, Dondrei, and you don't mind having to dig a tunnel from the front door to your car every morning (while dressed in enough winter clothing to equal your body weight), I'll trade homes with you. I'll take the spiders and snakes. :smiley:

Aha! Done!

(You fool, you obviously haven't seen any Australian TV!)

And don't forget the fact that their seasons are all backwards.

Jackson said:
Blobswannabe, Morotsjos, Romper.. most of them are previously banned members too.. I'm pretty sure of it.

Romper Stomper said:
Wow, the robotic moderators sure have gone AWOL lately.

What happened to the pedantic mod that banned my original acct for calling someone out repeatedly?
Found one.

Dredd said:
Xirc is on right now, guys.

I pmed Xircon because its gettin to the point where its gone beyond flaming and i feel like im bein harrassed.

Uchiha Sasuke said:
That's what you get for being unorthodox...

Growl awroooo??? i cant stop doin the silly wolfish things i do. =p

Im always gonna say woof woof grrrrr.... etc in the way i type.

Its my escape from the real world when im at home enjoying these forums and the community here. And yes these forums (dii.net) does have the freindlyest people that you can post with imho.

Growl awroooo??? i cant stop doin the silly wolfish things i do. =p

Im always gonna say woof woof grrrrr.... etc in the way i type.

Its my escape from the real world when im at home enjoying these forums and the community here. And yes these forums (dii.net) does have the freindlyest people that you can post with imho.

kay...

Does any of you have a battle.net friend that you miss? Coz I miss psychotic- ... :cry:

I know his full name too...

They're just jealous of you Kiba. :wink3:

I know the feeling... D2 is my escape, in many ways, and this forum is an extension of that - plus my participation in the OT portions is just plain fun. That trash on the pvp forums is just that - trash. I'm among the many bits of spam that it looks like Xircon will be reading through.

Xircon will have a lot to read. what a bunch of how do i put this nicely Quietus said it best trash over there with the flaming and trolling

Xircon will have a lot to read. what a bunch of how do i put this nicely Quietus said it best trash over there with the flaming and trolling

well it is the flaming and trolling forum

I had a nightmare once that I became PvP forum moderator

no joke, it was a highly unpleasant dream, particularly in that it brought to light that I spend so much time here I dreamt about the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High