Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! :grin:

*goes off to think of a disguise so I can ambush Gorny*

I'd be scared if I were your opponent, that rubber ducky looks ferocious.

I hear Duck Form is going to be a Druid skill in D3. Comes with a Quack of Terror skill.

Yes, yes, these will all be implemented when we release Diablo 3 in the very near future. :scratch:

/my daddy's friend's uncle works for Blizzard

I suggest fighting Gorny as a duck

Won't work.

I can bullseye ducks from more than a mile away ...

And getting slapped with the modstick leaves a nice welt on whoever gets hit too. (humor)

I'll peek in again later on.

I hear Duck Form is going to be a Druid skill in D3. Comes with a Quack of Terror skill.

Don't forget the new "Waddle" skill which allows the Druid (Whilst in duck form) to take alarmingly small steps at a fast paced rate... Of course it will be a PvP skill no doubt.

Duck Carrier has arrived!

Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Right back at ya, buddy. :smiley:

To anyone who gets tired of turkey, duck and stuffing leftovers: I'll be happy to take them off your hands. Moderating takes a lot of fuel.

Right back at ya, buddy. :smiley:

To anyone who gets tired of turkey, duck and stuffing leftovers: I'll be happy to take them off your hands. Moderating takes a lot of fuel.
Can you even send Turkey via PM? Or would I have to use E-Mail...?

[sarcasm]
Also, referencing Ducks while on the subject of eating things is incredibly offensive, especially when our resident Duck has posts right above yours.
DON'T EAT EVRAE PLEASE.
[/sarcasm]

Happy Thanksgiving all my America-jin homies!

PS - Anyone who takes a bite outta evrae, gotta answer to me!
*Points at sig titles* :azn:

[sarcasm]
Also, referencing Ducks while on the subject of eating things is incredibly offensive, especially when our resident Duck has posts right above yours.
DON'T EAT EVRAE PLEASE.
[/sarcasm]

I would if only my gastro-intestinal tract was set up to digest rubber.

DON'T EAT EVRAE PLEASE.

A duck that can type and talk? He definitely wouldn't have to worry about fattening my stomach. Now, my wallet on the other hand ... :evil:

No, that's the goose that laid golden eggs you're thinking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High