Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to be there?

We can have half the forum there for ya in 30 minutes or less or it's free.
Well. Yeah.
I was just wondering if any cool people are gonna be in my hood so I can invite them to my birthday party thingie this weekend.

Awww...happy birthday Q! :flowers:
You should invite Ken over. :wink:

Thx. And he's not 18 yet...

Happy birthday, QBers. I owe you a bourbon and an ice cream, but that's a bit too short of notice for me, I'm afraid.

EDIT: Oh wait, Cooooool people. *snap* ... I missed that part. :grin:

lol. thx Dredd.
Im not really a Burbon man though.

Then again, im not really a man of any kind I suppose. :laugh: :laughing:
*Rimshot*

:wave: :wave: :wave:
well this threads grown(kinda)
happy bday i guess... even if i dont know you:grin:

Thx nicro.
Hopefully I can pop a few posts in here everynow and again so it's not so dead.
I did notice that in the dates of some of the posts, I was quite surprised.

o and before i forget, anyone still using the yahootar? xD it shall be mine!!!!!!!!

I think everyone just woke up one day and stopped caring.

Well, it's not like I expect any of you to be in the neighborhood. Especially on a weekend in February, where no one can book anything off. Especially Ash, Rykuss and Garion. I think I was supposed to look you guys up when I was in LA, so I won't hold it against you if you don't come. hahahahaha
Except Ken, but he's under 18, so I can't really count him in.

It's just a saturday of fun. It's gonna be sick.

Ooookay, Im outta here.
See you guys another time. Maybe tomorrow. ;)

Happy Birthday, Q!

Would you like one of us to shoot the thread, pronounce it dead and then clone a new one?>

Please God yes.

*Initiates thread self destruct*

please proceed to all available exits in a calm and orderly manner. Please wear any forum issed saftey gear, including hardhats.

Danger of falling posts.

This thread will implode in ....

*chaos ensues*

Oh crap, who took out the reactor? I haven't found the exit hatch yet! I have to fight through all those monsters before the timer runs out and all I have is some concussion missiles and that stupid lousy spreadfire cannon!

hehe, thanks G-sama, but that's ok. Really sweet n all, but it's fine.
No sense in wasting all that money and then spending more money getting drunk with me. lol
It's just if anyone was in the area - oh im going go karting + laser tagging tonight! W00T to the mo fuggin sn00ch!! wow... how old am i again? gaddamn..!

hehe, thanks G-sama, but that's ok. Really sweet n all, but it's fine.
No sense in wasting all that money and then spending more money getting drunk with me. lol
It's just if anyone was in the area - oh im going go karting + laser tagging tonight! W00T to the mo fuggin sn00ch!! wow... how old am i again? gaddamn..!

21 going on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High