Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

Congrats town!

Christ, I played a horrible game. Although, reading back on day 1, I still cannot justify a lynch on myself. ITY was the only one that picked up on the "queue defense speech" thing, which implied that I knew of his silence, but that's really the only clear tell I gave out as far as my biased opinion goes. Guess I was pushing too many buttons, eh? But that's how I play no matter what side I'm on :(

Surely if the Geiger counter had worked Bad Ash would have detected radiation no matter who he tried to use it on? Just he himself would have been the source of the radiation. :badteeth:

Hope you all enjoyed playing anyway, this round certainly made for an interesting read.

Congrats town!

Christ, I played a horrible game. Although, reading back on day 1, I still cannot justify a lynch on myself. ITY was the only one that picked up on the "queue defense speech" thing, which implied that I knew of his silence, but that's really the only clear tell I gave out as far as my biased opinion goes. Guess I was pushing too many buttons, eh? But that's how I play no matter what side I'm on :(

getting a maffia tar also kinda backfired :D

Let's play again, everyone with the same roles!

Vote: Crowd Control

Let's play again, everyone with the same roles!

He's been the least talkative since this second game started! I might unvote if he speaks up :p

vote: Noodle

He's mockingbird cult member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the Don mockingbird!

Hmmm... what to do to Leo?

*winds up a gnome made mechanical duckling and lets it run loose*

[Ackbar]It's a trap![/Ackbar]

*whisks Stotch away into the distance, riding on a huge cockroach*

brb

You are the Don mockingbird!

Hmmm... what to do to Leo?

*winds up a gnome made mechanical duckling and lets it run loose*

prrr *giggle* you better watch it, Gorny. almost had you, but saw Marahumm. thought he looked more... umm... APPETIZING. and full of life. rawr...

[Ackbar]It's a trap![/Ackbar]

Mara, you are a smart one. It is a trap. role reveal time: I'm the cop turned into a mutant succubus. im the one that comes to you in your dreams and feeds off your energy until you are dead. haha, you better get Luda to wrap you roughly in bandages, Marahumm if you don't want to get NK'ed.

lol!!!

edit: yes, Mara fell for my trap. he's a dead man, as well as all of you will soon be! better lynch me of you still want your souls and energy! mwa hahaha! crap, does that mean i just killed myself? oh well! was fun while it lasted! and Mara, i will make your death not as painful as i would if you were Gorny. :p (<3 you, Mara!!)

prrr *giggle* you better watch it, Gorny. almost had you, but saw Marahumm. thought he looked more... umm... APPETIZING. and full of life. rawr...

Mara, you are a smart one. It is a trap. role reveal time: I'm the cop turned into a mutant succubus. im the one that comes to you in your dreams and feeds off your energy until you are dead. haha, you better get Luda to wrap you roughly in bandages, Marahumm if you don't want to get NK'ed.

lol!!!

edit: yes, Mara fell for my trap. he's a dead man, as well as all of you will soon be! better lynch me of you still want your souls and energy! mwa hahaha! crap, does that mean i just killed myself? oh well! was fun while it lasted! and Mara, i will make your death not as painful as i would if you were Gorny. :p (<3 you, Mara!!)

Psssh!

Noob.

/casts Holy Divine Light (Rank = Infinity) on Leopold.
/Casts Consecrate
/Casts Abolish Disease
/Tosses Holy Water on her just for good measure

/Puts a lampshade over Leo's head so she can't see anything.

I got the 'tar before the game started. Guess it was an omen, just like Ludacris in my game. Next time I'll just toss a picture of god there and keep my fingers crossed.

Ludas 'tar change was the gr eatest irony ever in a mafia game haha

oh crap, you said same roles as last game?

::Cue silence from me::

Psssh!

Noob.

/casts Holy Divine Light (Rank = Infinity) on Leopold.
/Casts Consecrate
/Casts Abolish Disease
/Tosses Holy Water on her just for good measure

/Puts a lampshade over Leo's head so she can't see anything.

/target Gorny
/Cast Charm

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High