Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

I'm tellin ya man, we could've had them - I probably would've recruited Leo next if I had the chance (hmm wonder if doctor power would've blocked the recruitment?).

ohmygod... i would've probably had so much fun with that!! :D ;) maybe TOO much fun, if y'all are feelin' me.

I was still semi-conviced gorny was still cult after noammr's death- it was only when he said mercenary- xvarts exact role- that i was convinced he was townie!

ohmygod... i would've probably had so much fun with that!! :D ;) maybe TOO much fun, if y'all are feelin' me.

Seriously, think about it - a confirmed cop turned cult...we would've turned this game upside down and had everyone running around in panic in no time ;).

After I claimed my role and was pressing Gorny to tell me the mechanism I thought there was a slip up with him talking about and making and giving items, since to be recruited I was supposed to receive an item to be recruited, so for a moment I thought he might actually be the recruiter and just put on a hell of an act for the first few days while recruiting people, so that's why I was a little not gung ho kill Gorny, because since I made my claim I thought he might recruit me that night, but I also had to be true to what I had been saying or else someone would call me out for not behaving consistently.

xvart.

asrrin said:
glad to see a town win even though it was stacked against you guys.

When Zhao was assigned to be a member of the town, the win was pretty much guarenteed. :whistling:

Seriously, think about it - a confirmed cop turned cult...we would've turned this game upside down and had everyone running around in panic in no time ;).

j'aime corrompu!

that's why i like Gorny's 'tar.

prr rawr! lol!!

edit: i would've had fun with it!! ;) :D

radiationd etector gave me a 50% chance to use it on someone and see if they were infected.

Assrin would the detector have told me CC was scum if it hadnt broken in my hands (god damned gorny, making shoddy items)? Since it wasnt an investigation PER SAY.

why was CC banned?!

I dont know how Noammr didnt get lynched when it was obvious Gman was being controlled by him. plus i got the item the first night so I knew that gornys roleclaim was true.

Also, I targeted CC the first night! HOW ABOUT DEM APPLES. haha. it led to nothing but oh well. (with the radiation detector)

honestly Noammr, I thought there was a chance you and I had the same role.

I dont know if it was posted, but it was said that I could not be lynched, only nkd so I was worried about noammr coming after me and expected a double death, just not the way it happened

Hmm, if I were I probably would've claimed to be radiation infected off the bat (omitting the sk mutant part of course) and then pretended I got saved if I stayed alive since the doctor is unlikely to reveal in order to contradict you.
Edit; I assume the town let me off the hook because they had a good chance to lynch a mafiaso (Spudnik)

Did your role elaborate on what'd happen if you were voted to be lynched?

j'aime corrompu!

that's why i like Gorny's 'tar.

prr rawr! lol!!

edit: i would've had fun with it!! ;) :D

I'm sure you would've :wink: you'd definitely live up to your avatar in terms of chaos creation! Btw, butters is awesome and prof. chaos is even awesomer - never change your 'tar!

why was CC banned?!

Some silly obscene post in the ETF ot thread...shame at the timing, would've probably made endgame a bit more interesting if he was around.

Infected, what do you mean?

all the mafia would have had radiation to be detected on because they were radiated mutants haha.

also, someone who had my diesease would have also detected radiation and I wouldnt have known the difference (no one else really had my diesease).

I wish Noammr didnt have a big bomb on his back

I technically lost, but am counting it up as a moral victory since I was aligned with the town to start :thumbup:

Hmm, if I were I probably would've claimed to be radiation infected off the bat (omitting the sk mutant part of course) and then pretended I got saved if I stayed alive since the doctor is unlikely to reveal in order to contradict you.
Edit; I assume the town let me off the hook because they had a good chance to lynch a mafiaso (Spudnik)

Did your role elaborate on what'd happen if you were voted to be lynched?

If I was lynched, my transformation gave me a unique jumping ability that would have allowed me to get away.

you all would have known something was fishy then haha.

and yes, I could NOT post after I transformed (2 days without a doc save) so I wasnt ditching the game, I was just boned

I'm sure you would've :wink: you'd definitely live up to your avatar in terms of chaos creation! Btw, butters is awesome and prof. chaos is even awesomer - never change your 'tar!

^_^ squee! i love you (in a platonic way!)!!! Butters/Prof. Chaos is amazing! i just want to hug him and squeeze him bcuz of his cuteness!!! ^_^ :D

Zhao, have you answered my question, yet? hehe!

You didn't noticed your chance when I used it on you?

if an item failed then no one except who used it was notified. the Geiger counter only worked on finding radioactive townies and mutants. I was hoping to have more people to include a second radioactive townie plus a nurse who could triage radiation poisoning only. Bad Ash's mutant role prevented him from posting (not that it mattered!) as the radiation had destroyed his vocal chords, but left him with amazing strength to strangle people to death and jump away from lynching mobs. he could only be night killed. Noammr was actually supposed to have a good shot at winning, as he could recruit every night except the first, and could recruit mafia, and if someone tried to lynch him he could threaten the town with his bomb.

I wanted this to be an intriguing game with roles that may have been well known but with a twist. I took the inventor role and made a sub story with it. The mafia had a thief who could steal items and give them to the mercenary, so he could have been recruited by anyone. The mercenary was a role I created from scratch.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High