Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

Why would anyone be surprised that Leo was roleblocked? If she is, indeed, the sane cop, who else would a mafia roleblocker block? If you are who / what you claim, Leo, by roleclaiming so early, I have to say I believe you've crippled your quite valuable ability.

yes, thank you Noodle for this reminder as i had not expected to survive the night. :p *long exasperate sigh accompanied with a groan* whoever has the ability to give me a scarlet letter can do so now (Asrrin, it might be you. haha) :doh: yes, i did something really dumb, but i was so positive Ivan was Scum! right now, im debating who to lynch, Spudnik, Bad Ash, or Noammr.

Spudnik- he was acting fishy yesterday. i didn't like his vibe.

Bad Ash and Noammr- because some people who had been handicapped in the communication dept. were telling us to lynch these guys. i don't know how they know, if they know anything at all, but maybe we should look into these guys.

guys, my character is sane, but my mind irl is so freakin' confused! i think it's time for another cigarette and a coke. yay (waves small flag of sarcastic celebration).

The Anti Life Equation....

Here is something to consider, if Gorny is a confirmed townie, why was Wiki NK'd instead of him?

Here is something to consider, if Gorny is a confirmed townie, why was Wiki NK'd instead of him?

do you mean Wicked? hehe, i first read it and for a second i thought you meant that the Wiki killed him. lol! ok, OTness aside, Wicked, right? kind of an interesting point. i didn't take much notes yest. but who did Wicked vote for bcuz im pretty sure he voted for someone. retaliation because he was on the right track?

I think he was the main supporter of KI's innocence and had his vote on Spudnik the entire time.

Usually the smart strategy for mafia is to kill off the confirmed townies first, since they eliminate the number of potential suspects of the town.

yes, thank you Noodle for this reminder as i had not expected to survive the night.

There is no need to kill you as long as the scum can prevent you from using your ability; you are basically a regular townie now, for all practical purposes.

Probably because Ynrog is just speaking gibberish.

xvart.

There is no need to kill you as long as the scum can prevent you from using your ability; you are basically a regular townie now, for all practical purposes.

Probably because Ynrog is just speaking gibberish.

xvart.

A mafia roleblocker than can use it on the same person on consecutive nights? Can you say broken?

Like I said before, killing confirmed townies is what the mafia usually do, since they reduce the size of unknown townies they can hide in.

You lock lynched KI somewhat quickly yesterday, no regrets?

A mafia roleblocker than can use it on the same person on consecutive nights? Can you say broken?

Good point. I didn't think about that and the balance.

You lock lynched KI somewhat quickly yesterday, no regrets?

Somewhat quickly? It was pretty close to the end of the day. I have no regrets because I agree with you about the Miller role causing more confusion later on when it could be much more crucial. I am disappointed that we didn't get to the bottom of Leo's role claim.

xvart.

Good point. I didn't think about that and the balance.

Somewhat quickly? It was pretty close to the end of the day. I have no regrets because I agree with you about the Miller role causing more confusion later on when it could be much more crucial. I am disappointed that we didn't get to the bottom of Leo's role claim.

xvart.

Yeah that's issue is still up in the air. What do you think we should do with Leo? Do you think we should trust him, or should we grill him some more?

Yeah that's issue is still up in the air. What do you think we should do with Leo? Do you think we should trust him, or should we grill him some more?

I suppose we have to trust a little right now. I am leaning toward Spudnik right now.

xvart.

I suppose we have to trust a little right now. I am leaning toward Spudnik right now.

xvart.

I meant to add that the only way can get some more information about Leo is by killing Gorny and see if he comes up town; but I'm not sure that is worth it right now, since the only way to substantiate her claim is by killing an "alleged" townie.

xvart.

xvart.

Just a little, eh? So you think the town should be cautious with what Leo says?

What's your opinion on a Gorny lynch?

Heh, you beat me to the punch there.

SHE! i am a SHE! i have big funbags, tiny waist, and a womanly reproductive system. please don't call me a he again. :)

did y'all not read what happened after the lynch? my reading proved right, he came up Anti-Town bcuz he had a role similar to/was the Death Miller. that proves right there im not crazy or paranoid. grill me all you want, im still going to be singing the same tune.

I was trying to play with xvart, now you've ruined my fun Leo.

Just have the mod edit all the he's to she's and it should be all good. :nod:

I meant to add that the only way can get some more information about Leo is by killing Gorny and see if he comes up town; but I'm not sure that is worth it right now, since the only way to substantiate her claim is by killing an "alleged" townie.

xvart.

i have a feeling that if i investigated Gorny again, he might turn out different than what he was Night one. if y'all look back, he was a "quack pot engineer" and then something happened Night two and he's been talking differently.

i have a feeling that if i investigated Gorny again, he might turn out different than what he was Night one. if y'all look back, he was a "quack pot engineer" and then something happened Night two and he's been talking differently.

I loath to think about it, but for some reason I get the same feeling in the back of my mind although I want to deny it.

What do you think Gorny? Would a Gorny lynch be good for today? Give me you level of outrage, measure by the number of exclamation marks.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High