Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

@ Luda and spudnik- I feel for both of you the post restriction is hard work and very frustrating!!!

one obsevation tho- shouldn't votes be bolded

for that reason

Vote: Spudnik

My spelling is terrible!!

what are you talking about? i didn't catch anything.

ok, so we have two people beaten up, but im not sure about one of them. we may have two factions now working together, the Scummies can beat up two people at night now, or something... idk. and Gorny-excuse me, Ynrog is still making no sense, but i think he's trying to tell us something perhaps.

any other takers?

which post did you mean to quote there- are you just taking the micky out of my spelling?

Thank goodness we did lynch KI. His Miller ability would have opened up a can of worms we didn't need.

So we have a 2 confirmed townies, and a mafia roleblocker out there.

I guess we should take care of some unfinished business.

@ Luda and spudnik- I feel for both of you the post restriction is hard work and very frustrating!!!

one obsevation tho- shouldn't votes be bolded

for that reason

My spelling is terrible!!

i don't see anything wrong.

what are you talking about? i didn't catch anything.

ok, so we have two people beaten up, but im not sure about one of them. we may have two factions now working together, the Scummies can beat up two people at night now, or something... idk. and Gorny-excuse me, Ynrog is still making no sense, but i think he's trying to tell us something perhaps.

any other takers?

Are you sure we have two beaten up? One could be puting on an act ...

The Rules

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:

Vote: Name
Unvote: Name

This is why I question Spud

Vote: I_told_you
Unvote: i_told_you
Vote: xVart
Unvote: xvArt
Unvote: spudnik
Vote:Crowd Control
Unvote:crOwd control
Vote: noaMMr
Unvote: noammr
Vote: lUdacris
Unvote: ludacris
Vote: spudNIk
Unvote: spudnik
Vote: Crowd control
Unvote: crowd control
Vote: bAd ash
Unvote: bad ash
Vote leopold sTotch
Unvote: leopold stotch
Vote: I_told_you
Unvote: i_told_you
Vote: gorNy
Unvote: Gorny

Hmm two people beaten up, or..?

'I vasc communicating'

Hmm, 'was communicating' 'miscommunication'? What's the deal here?

Also, let read up on the other beat-post.

Ok and Luda posted: Spudnik must die. Forgive me if I read up something already posted, just wanted to compare them.

Also Leo, you got roleblocked? Wth? Now we still don't know if you are cop, a cop with a disability, or a cop at all.

To end for today: I expect some constructive posts from Noodle and Noammr as they look scummier every hour they do not post.

Ok and Luda posted: Spudnik must die. Forgive me if I read up something already posted, just wanted to compare them.

Also Leo, you got roleblocked? Wth? Now we still don't know if you are cop, a cop with a disability, or a cop at all.

To end for today: I expect some constructive posts from Noodle and Noammr as they look scummier every hour they do not post.

Get with the program CC, Leo is the Sane Cop.

Get with the program CC, Leo is the Sane Cop.

That makes sense yes. But it's still strange she claimed very early in the game. So I'm not entirely convinced she's that. Still it might be smartest to assume she is, in which case the roleblock is a bummer. But it does not take my suspicion away from Spudnik one bit.

That makes sense yes. But it's still strange she claimed very early in the game. So I'm not entirely convinced she's that. Still it might be smartest to assume she is, in which case the roleblock is a bummer. But it does not take my suspicion away from Spudnik one bit.

and you think it takes away from mine? i am sane and it was proved yesterday, but i was seriously roleblocked and couldn't do anything for the night. Spudnik is still a suspect, but as someone else has said (i think it may have been you, CC. forgive me if im wrong.) i want Noodle and Noammr to start talking, more specifically Noodle. both have been unusually quiet.

another thing, im still trying to look into what Gorny/Ynrog said. any other views would be great!

why do y'all think Wicked was killed? have any of y'all looked back on pasts posts of his? i haven't gotten there yet bcuz i am determined (probably too determined) to crack what Gorny/Ynrog said.... on the other hand, he could be a VI. i think that was already said before tho...

Why would anyone be surprised that Leo was roleblocked? If she is, indeed, the sane cop, who else would a mafia roleblocker block? If you are who / what you claim, Leo, by roleclaiming so early, I have to say I believe you've crippled your quite valuable ability.

I've been fairly quiet. A long holiday weekend, beautiful beach weather (I live five minutes from the beach in Southern California), the last weekend of the summer PLUS college football season starting all equates to ol' Noodle not spending a whole lot of time in front of the computer.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High