Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

Logical Fallacy Alert!

You claim you are a townie so that Leo is getting the wrong investigations, however you say it must logically follow that Gorny certainly must me mafia. That's a bold statement; how do you know for certain that Leo is the Insane Cop and not the Paranoid Cop?

Secondly, if you truely believe in your logic, why aren't voting for Gorny and pushing for his lynch, if you are certain he is mafia?

I think we got our second mafia folks.

I think the above may help!!

Xvart, you are now nr 2 on my suspicion list.
Spudnik is still on nr 1 and will get my vote as soon as dawn breaks.

I can live with that. It's only natural since I late voted. However, if I had not and Luda switched votes, there would be no lynch. I could have been convinced to vote for Spudnik, since I said as much at the end of the last lynch.

I was just about to switch to spudnik if someone else was too. Oh well...

xvart.

Then again she did say BULL to me :D

Also one thing to mention - from now you will get no NK details - so if someone gets popped you have no clue as to their role. You might want to get talkative tomorrow and start to weed out the mafia or multi bad groups.

If KI is actually innocent, I won't show regret until I see Asrrin show KI townie at the end of the day. Players can be quite the actor until they finally die.

I really should have asked this earlier, but if there was a Bus Driver and he did switch KI and another individual last night, he should have role claimed immediately to avoid confusion. Unless the Bus Driver is mafia aligned, than it's a different story.

And if you read back one of the things I asked was could a situation other than different type of Cop give us the situation we faced - ie. Me showing as Anti Town

You need to be careful people if the mafia has a bus driver!

Be suspicious of Zhao as well - he did not vote for Ankeli - and unless he gets a good voting record quick smart I would give him to the future version of the tossed salad man :D

Game over man! Its game over!

Name that film...

That's correct, if KI shows townie, that's 2 epic fails for me and I'd probably have to leave.

Not sure why you aren't jumping all over me KI.

I'm surprised because you mentioned a few names before coming to mine. I thought I'd be your biggest antagonist.

Did you know danger is my middle name?

I can live with that. It's only natural since I late voted. However, if I had not and Luda switched votes, there would be no lynch. I could have been convinced to vote for Spudnik, since I said as much at the end of the last lynch.

xvart.

Read my post again, id only switch if someone else switched to and that can be coordinated.

No one liked Krazeyivan. He kept to himself at the far edge of the town. some say he was even a bit of a hermit. He never asked for any rations, and always chipped in a little when work needed to be done, but he was so reclusive that it drove people away. It also didn't help that as soon as someone had passed away he was always the first on the scene, stealing everything he could from the body that was of any value. At least he let people know who the person was, which was often difficult with the buzzards quickly devouring flesh. At any rate, Krazeyivan was suspicious enough with his solitude and showing up near dead people for the town to finally do something about.

Krazeyivan begged and pleaded with the townsfolk. He had done nothing wrong, and all he wanted to do was help. He couldn't understand why everyone was so against him. He just wanted to go back to his hovel and mutter to himself until the next scavenger hunt. But it was not to be so. The townsfolk knocked him out with a thrown empty bottle, and dragged him to the gates of the Forum. They strung him up near the head of BoD Trader as a warning to the Raiders waiting outside. They thought they had him guilty as charged. It's such a shame how wrong they were.

One of the townsfolk took a shard of glass and slit Krazeyivan's throat from ear to ear, causing blood to gush out and spill on the parched landscape. The Raiders in the distance laughed, knowing that the town had been foolish to kill one of their own.

A check of Krazeyivan's now abandoned hovel showed nothing that could tie him to the Raiders. All that could be found was BoD Trader's personal belongings, showing him to be the scavenger he was.

Krazeyivan has been lynched. He was the Scavenger Hermit, who would reveal the roles of all NK'd people as long as he was alive. Unfortunately, because he was a hermit, he also had the miller role, which showed him as Anti-town upon any investigations.

It is now Nighttime. Everyone with Night Actions have 24 hours to PM me. PLEASE DO SO, and please try and get them in to me early so I have time to do write ups. that is all.

Current list of people alive:
Gorny
Ludacris
Noodle
Leopold Stotch
Crowd Control
Zhao_Yue
Bad Ash
wickedswami
Spudnik
xvart
I_Told_You
Noammr

Morning rose on the beleaguered outpost of humanity. When the early risers woke up, they found an awful sight. Strung up like a cow to slaughter was Wickedswami, gutted from head to toe in the middle of The Forum. a pool of blood had been dripping underneath him. a note was left pinned to one of his entrails.

"We mean business, you are all going to die one by one until we get the rations we want."

Motorbikes and shotgun blasts were heard in the distance, away from town. It looks like the group of Raiders outside just got wind of their second kill.

It is now Daytime. You are free to post. 6 to lynch, 7 to lock.

Current list of players alive:
Gorny
Ludacris
Noodle
Leopold Stotch
Crowd Control
Zhao_Yue
Bad Ash
Spudnik
xvart
I_Told_You
Noammr

vote: SPUDNIK
vnvote: spudnik

vote: noaMmr
unvote: noammr
vote: zhao_yUe
unvote: zhao_yue
vote: leopold Stotch
unvote: leopold stotch
vote: xvarT
unvote: xvart

vote: spuDnik
unvote: spudnik
vote: ludacrIs
unvote: ludacris
vote: noodlE
unvote: noodle

Vote: Spudnik

Loneliness + Alienation + Fear + Despair + Self - Worth / Mockery / Condemnation / Misunderstanding x Guilt x Shame x Failure x Judgement N = Y Where Y = Hope and N = Folly, Love = Lies, Life = Death, Self = Darkside

Vote: I_told_you
Unvote: i_told_you
Vote: croWd control
unvote: crowd control
vote: bAd aSh
unvote: bad ash
vote:Bad ash
unvote: bad ash
vote: lEopold stotch
unvote: leopold stotch
vote: xvArt
unvote: xvarT