Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

Overly concerned about the death of a vanilla townie? Doesn't that seem a little out of place?

Of course. This is the first set back we have so far, so of course. I don't see how it would not affect us.

CC: I still think you are scum if KI turns up scum (not so sure now, but we will see) because yes, you did not have to lock lynch, but you also didnt have to try to get a different lynch train going. It was pointless and seems like you were trying to save your buddy.

I'm not sticking up for KI, but I thought of a better scenario which might save a possible Townie. And me voting for Spudnik in a huge minority is hardly a lynch train, I just pointed out where my suspicion is going.

Must find The Anti Life Equation.

borg return antivirus indicates negative warp antihydrogen subspace helium entropy deuterium.

Brainwashed eh? Hmm, what do you want us to do?

@Wicked: I still don't see how any of Assrin's write ups clear Ivan. Could you clarify?

BoD's death resulted from the night action of a Raider. I know it's a stretch, which is why I apologized, because I honestly didn't think about someone breaking the silence. It's a goof on my part for making the wording of some power roles not clear on this matter, because I didn't foresee it coming up as a potential problem.

And to confirm, lynches will role reveal and NK's will not?

Sorry for my lack of input this game day. I have respiratory infection and the doctor has put me on some super narcotic meds that prevent me from staying focused and holding a thought in my head for more than five minutes. I've read over all the posts of this game day and tried to post several times, but mostly it was just jibberish.

hmm, KI i tell you what, if it turns out your a townie, ill eat my own dirty boxers...

I am 50/50 on lynching KI, hes putting up a good argument as you why he shouldnt, but we have a cop saying he is a baddy.. so I dunno who to trust /shrug

This is contradictory here. First you say that you'll eat your own dirty boxers if KI is townie; which, in my head, seems pretty certain that you believe beyond a doubt he is mafia.

Then you say you are 50/50 on him.

This doesn't make sense.

Despite the recent clear not being completely clear to me, I am still in support of lynching KI, just to clear up these role claims.

xvart.

BoD's death resulted from the night action of a Raider. I know it's a stretch, which is why I apologized, because I honestly didn't think about someone breaking the silence. It's a goof on my part for making the wording of some power roles not clear on this matter, because I didn't foresee it coming up as a potential problem.

Thats my power right there... you get your role reveal and story thanks a bunch all you KI voters!

Thats my power right there... you get your role reveal and story thanks a bunch all you KI voters!

So did you have to target BoD for this revelation, or not?

Also, how did you get to Bad Ash? Because the first letters clearly word 'brainwashed'.

Unless otherwise noted in power roles, I typically play by the rules that lynches reveal roles, whereas NK's do not.

Thats a difficult question for him to answer - I know one/suspect both are vunarable to role powers from both sides.

Unless otherwise noted in power roles, I typically play by the rules that lynches reveal roles, whereas NK's do not.

Nice he beat me to it - right then people that confirms what I've been saying NIGHT action by raiders you got a role and details....... shall we lessen those votes now please?

So did you have to target BoD for this revelation, or not?

Also, how did you get to Bad Ash? Because the first letters clearly word 'brainwashed'.

I took each first letter and rearranged them.

No ... it's like saying the Doctor saved someone last night and today I claim I'm the Doctor. I could say since the doctor preformed an action, I must be the Doctor ... logically it doesn't fit.

Also we won't get to determine the situation with Leo ... if the mafia take him out tonight, we could lose the confirmation of 2 roles.

Unfortuately Leo's role > your role

No one else has claimed my ability - its been mentioned that it was a weird choice to claim even used against me - how could people verify it?

What are the chances of someone else in the game having my ability? Even if I was mafia how would I even know of a power like that in this game? That still WORKS!

Using the Leo might die routine to make sure I'm lynched is getting tired, what is our power roles meant to do? Work together thats what! Not with obvious confirmation this early in the game but by silently working together.

If anyone can counter claim me do it NOW!

No ... it's like saying the Doctor saved someone last night and today I claim I'm the Doctor. I could say since the doctor preformed an action, I must be the Doctor ... logically it doesn't fit.

Also we won't get to determine the situation with Leo ... if the mafia take him out tonight, we could lose the confirmation of 2 roles.

Unfortuately Leo's role > your role

Leo is a she btw.

Make the right choice.

Any directions you can give us?

What about Noammr? - make a case apart from leo's ill timed contribution that makes me a much better target than the possible Gorny string puller?

You want to lynch Noammr because his name was mentioned?

If you wanted to have everyone switch off their votes from you, did you want them to vote for Noammr to lynch him?

No read what i wrote - make a case that I am a better lynch than him for example

If you want to be saved, who should be lynched in your place?

my vote at the moment (from ages ago) is on Spudnik

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High