Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

@zhao, I have no idea, me and KI are about the only people left posting, aside from a few very short posts such as yours (great help to the town there bro!). So there's not much to talk about is there?

Half of the players are in a 7 hours different timezone and got work too. I for one can only post from 2 pm till 8

well i think for most of us the day is a forgone conclusion. I've nopt been convinced to vote elsewhere really because i believe Leo. Be silly to be such a confident doc so early on so i dont think the town has any choice but to test that.

@zhao, I have no idea, me and KI are about the only people left posting, aside from a few very short posts such as yours (great help to the town there bro!). So there's not much to talk about is there?

Thanks, I always appreciate compliments from my fans. :thumbup:

Perhaps if you cracked a joke, things would pick up?

well i think for most of us the day is a forgone conclusion. I've nopt been convinced to vote elsewhere really because i believe Leo. Be silly to be such a confident doc so early on so i dont think the town has any choice but to test that.

That's the stuff, play the lazy way.

They told BoD Trader to shut up. If only he has listened he might have lived a bit longer. They didn't want to hurt him, not yet, but he has forced the Raider's hands. While BoD Trader was collecting weeds from outside of the city to make a soup for dinner, Raiders drove up on motorcycles painted with blood. The whipped chains at him, they threw rocks at him, circling like birds of prey. Finally, after he had dropped to the ground bleeding profusely, one of the Raiders took a Machete, lifted his head in the air, and with one fell swoop chopped his head off. They left it in a sharpened stick near the front gate of The Forum as a reminder to all that no one should mess with the Raiders. When they tell you to shut up, you do it.

A small man crawled up to the decapitated body of BoD Trader a while after the Raider's had left, and stripped him of everything of value. A picture of his family, the weeds he had collected, a pair of working trousers. He cried to the town, they killed one of our own! He was a simple man, a Vanilla Townie!

BoD Trader was dead. Someone managed to find out his role. he was a normal townie.

Sounds like a last ditch effort with no substance whatsoever to get off the lynch. You've hardly mounted a defense against your case making it all that easier for us to vote for you. If you indeed are a townie you've got yourself to blame.

Well I have to disagree - I've posted logical arguments against my vote - even a better strategy for play - pointed out people's inconsistances and the fact better votes exist but to no avail

Also she claimed Cop not doc

Bye Bye BoD - After a decent start it looks like 2 townies dead by the end of this day! :(

Darn BoD, that was too bad. At first I thought your disability got lifted somehow, but apparently it struck back twice as hard. This is a set back for sure.

Darn BoD, that was too bad. At first I thought your disability got lifted somehow, but apparently it struck back twice as hard. This is a set back for sure.

Overly concerned about the death of a vanilla townie? Doesn't that seem a little out of place?

Must return to the source. The one has control. The bomb is life. Life is death. Death is irrelevant. Can't resist. Resistance is futile. Assimilation. Taken over. One mind. Voices of truth. Never Over And Many More Recalled.

at this point we need to lynch KI just to find out the information about Leo Gorny and KI. it would be very stupid of the town to not lynch him even if he is a townie because of the info we get.

Gorny is obviously being controlled by noammr as he stated in his mad max note so take that for what its worth.

CC: I still think you are scum if KI turns up scum (not so sure now, but we will see) because yes, you did not have to lock lynch, but you also didnt have to try to get a different lynch train going. It was pointless and seems like you were trying to save your buddy.

Also, KI I love how you want the real power roles (yours isnt really that powerful its more of a medium role if it is really true) to collaborate and come up with a plan. Why? So your mafia buddies can pick off the most powerful townies one by one? puh-lease

Hmm why did BoD die? thats whats confusing me?

CC: Your sticking up for KI, and if were are to believe Leo, it could mean by default your a baddy too? so if your pro-town as you say are wouldn't you get as far away from KI as possible?

Hmm yes lynching KI would get information, if KI is innocent, CC is innocent by connection as hes sticking up for KI, vice versa is applied too

Since I'll be mute upon my death - Make sure Bad Ash and Spudnik are grilled!

From those posts above they are way to happy to string up a townie, Bad Ash even suggesting that stringing up a townie would be good to get info! yeah right!

Crowd Control I would suggest is townie at this point - so believe him (my pro townie status will confirm this) Also find out why the super quiet people have not turned up - their excuse will be interesting - no really need if you look at it since you have voted for a townie why spoil a good thing.

Spudnik, how much do you support the KI lynch?

Leo (when you return and find me lynched) I want a big grovelling apology! :D
Maybe with a cooked dinner too... :)

Leo (when you return and find me lynched) I want a big grovelling apology! :D
Maybe with a cooked dinner too... :)

So you believe he could only be the insane or paranoid cop, and not mafia?

Next time I'll write mumbo jumbo too might live longer!

How about a nice story....

Falling raindrops on leaf
Frog jumps in,
Plop....

So you believe he could only be the insane or paranoid cop, and not mafia?

Its possible we have had no counter claim - but I was amazed at the speed of the votes as I have said - we did not know the cop flavour forcing me to reveal my role.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High