Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

oh spudnik, BoD was beaten up, he was only allowed to vote, not talk.. the same same happened ITY yesterday. Are you acting stupid to distance yourself from being mafia? Or are you just not interested in saving the town and aren't really reading the stuff that's in here?

This just confirmed KI's roleclaim...

Good luck convincing anyone in the time remaining. For those not finding NK'd peoples roles valuable look at the last game with disappearing bodies it was a royal pain

You also might get resistance due to Asrrin doing this during the day - might be "lynch" mode

Must return to the source. The one has control. The bomb is life. Life is death. Death is irrelevant. Can't resist. Resistance is futile. Assimilation. Taken over. One mind. Voices of truth. Never Over And Many More Recalled.

last words spell Noammr again....
Since I'm starting to believe KI, what are everyone's thoughts on Noammr?

I am unsure if my influence helped on this occasion - I suspect "Mod" authority being kind.

Its possible we have had no counter claim - but I was amazed at the speed of the votes as I have said - we did not know the cop flavour forcing me to reveal my role.

Theoretically it is possible for a mafia member to fake claim cop to draw out the real cop, but that is often a risky and rare strategy it's difficult to draw out the cop in that manner.

I just ask because with you head on the chopping block, I'd thought you'd explore all possible options. In your rebuttal, you immediately concluded that Leo had to be the Paranoid or Insane Cop.

Noammr could be guilty - but then did'nt Gorny say he is not in charge of his actions?

I should clarify. I didn't foresee me modkilling people because of the nature of my roles I created. The death of BoD resulted from a Raider action, and I didn't think about that when creating roles, so even though I may have worded certain roles for specific actions, I did not take this into consideration because I didn't think I would have to mod kill a silenced person. I apologize for the confusion this may have caused.

that's exactly what I was thinking KI, it doesn't add up.
Also, Noammr mentioned he was gone for a while, so he's an easy target. He also hasn't been on the forum since yesterdaymorning so I believe him there.

Theoretically it is possible for a mafia member to fake claim cop to draw out the real cop, but that is often a risky and rare strategy it's difficult to draw out the cop in that manner.

I just ask because with you head on the chopping block, I'd thought you'd explore all possible options. In your rebuttal, you immediately concluded that Leo had to be the Paranoid or Insane Cop.

I'm not sure how many situations can come up where a townie player reads as Anti-town to a cop. Could a bus driver have any influence on this? Situation wise? Still that particular thing is probably not it as I have had no support from any other townies with switch info etc etc.

I should clarify. I didn't foresee me modkilling people because of the nature of my roles I created. The death of BoD resulted from a Raider action, and I didn't think about that when creating roles, so even though I may have worded certain roles for specific actions, I did not take this into consideration because I didn't think I would have to mod kill a silenced person. I apologize for the confusion this may have caused.

So is BoD's death considered a NK, even though it took place in the day?

this pretty much clears KI...

now what? Bout 4,5 hours left to vote and no real target (unless you want to stick with KI). Any ideas?

Wow this is scary Raider action taken that results in daytime loss... never good

I'll be back in about 2 hours and will try to stay here till the end of the day then. I'm hoping that everyone who can will make some time here. We're at a crucial point of the day.

hmm, KI i tell you what, if it turns out your a townie, ill eat my own dirty boxers...

I am 50/50 on lynching KI, hes putting up a good argument as you why he shouldnt, but we have a cop saying he is a baddy.. so I dunno who to trust /shrug

Must find The Anti Life Equation.

borg return antivirus indicates negative warp antihydrogen subspace helium entropy deuterium.

this pretty much clears KI...

now what? Bout 4,5 hours left to vote and no real target (unless you want to stick with KI). Any ideas?

This does not automatically clear KI ...

So is BoD's death considered a NK, even though it took place in the day?

BoD's death resulted from the night action of a Raider. I know it's a stretch, which is why I apologized, because I honestly didn't think about someone breaking the silence. It's a goof on my part for making the wording of some power roles not clear on this matter, because I didn't foresee it coming up as a potential problem.

Must find The Anti Life Equation.

borg return antivirus indicates negative warp antihydrogen subspace helium entropy deuterium.

I can make bad Ash out of this

Not sure what to do with the MFTALE to start and RINWE left over from bad ash's name.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High