Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

No you do not, it saves the settings (across characters, too, so it'll keep the same setting until you change it) until you exit the game.

WoRG,

Ding on Ancients imo. It was recently done by someone else too, like somebody upthread mentioned.

did some productive D2 ing today.
Ran council on my barb. Did not get any note worthy rune though :(
Re geared my sorc with more res and mf and rolled a new AT map (accidentally:crazyeyes:). I was pissed when i accidentally clicked on NM and lost my map, but the new AT map is actually better. Just need practice

Helm: I think topaz shako or steelskull is the best ( 74 mf )
For barb you can get 88 mf with 2 topaz IK will

Glove: 40 mf chance guards

Boots: 50 mf war travellers.

Just got my first skin of the vipermagi since restarting from a carver in black marsh, act 1 nightmare. I didn't even know they dropped that early on. 22 resists so it's pretty bad but still a nice armour to progress with for now :)

Topaz should be Ist, 1 more MF. 75 MF from Shako, 90 MF from IK Will, 110 from Artisan's/Jeweler's Tiara/Diadem of Luck (actual answer, though not easy to find).

Just broke 94 with my trapsin running /p7 pindle with 700+ MF

Around 2700 runs until level 95 using the same technique... which translates to roughly 25 hours of straight running... Not sure I want to do that, but where else can I run with resists in the -50ish?

EDIT: 6 mill in 45 minutes... 200 mill to go. Makes for EXACTLY 25 more hours of running, even with me speeding up runs significantly by swapping in Enigma instead of Skullder (Ptopaz). Run speed with Vigor, BoS and 70FRW is ridiculous...

Last edited:
Well I mean, 110 is the correct answer. I was just correcting zaphod on the other ones.

I just woke up and have the day off. I am doing some LK today, starting to work on the enigma.

Don't forget 80 MF from Griswold's Valor.

I found this in AT and my merc used it for awhile because it was a good roll, and I figured the res and cold absorb wouldn't hurt, either.

Well, he probably used it for about 2K runs. eventually threw on Guilliame's for more dmg/CB.
w00t w00t AT Runnels!

I was just about to post about how awful LK is, as I have been running for the last 3 hours without a damn thing, except flawlesses and worthless charms. I decided to not stop until 12:00 noon here, and at 11:53 an ohm drops, 11:54 a sur drops :)

Blam.

I was just about to post about how awful LK is, as I have been running for the last 3 hours without a damn thing, except flawlesses and worthless charms. I decided to not stop until 12:00 noon here, and at 11:53 an ohm drops, 11:54 a sur drops :)

Blam.

Must get DWeb and Bramble for some ridiculous Explosionmancer/Novamancer fellow. Very jealous!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High