A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, yea I didn't think of ES. Although, you'd have to be niggardly with your skill points. Maxing Fire Master and Lightning Mastery are a must, as is Warmth most likely. I don't know that Enchant is optional considering fully spec'ed and synergized it adds about 7K average damage, whereas Vengeance itself tops out at 7.5K with that bad boy. A one-pointer in a fully synergized Enchant can barely get up to 1K average damage. So you're left with about 20 points left for Shiver Armor, Frozen Orb, Frost Nova, or ES/Telekenesis. All are unique but completely viable IMHO.
Demon Limb.

A nice little something for any character. My first signficant health/res sc, so I'm pleased.

Amber Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0xf876380b
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+17 to Life
Lightning Resist +10%

Found another SoJ, this one from 1.10a mephisto. I barely believed they existed before making this char

I also found a 6MF 9 lres (iirc) the other day from andy :D

Any idea what to do with it?

I always felt Tyrael's was underrated as a merc armor - especially any time you may want the RIP mod. I've used mine on a WSK/Baal runner's merc many times just to help avoid resurrected Gloams & other annoying undead from the 2nd wave.

Demon Limb.

Demon Limb >>>>>> Obedience, but if you don't have a CtA and need a backup weapon you can avoid messing with charges...

... I'd still pick Demon Limb though unless working the Obedience into the actual build, and with Kingslayer that seems rather silly.

Edit: @Zenigma, I'd rather have your charm. ;)

Last edited:
Hey, almost useful circlet. FRW too stronk.

Code:
Havoc Circlet
Circlet
Defense: 28
Durability: 33 of 35
Required Level: 50
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x76a7ea01
+20 to Strength
Fire Resist +29%
Attacker Takes Damage of 3
20% Faster Run/Walk
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
Socketed (2: 0 used)

To follow up on yesterdays high(see top of picture), just found this in the pits .. I can almost smell the grail between my hands ...

427-2fb13a35b24fc5e547864c7f5a7c640b.jpg

ugh I'm so angry at that picture. That blue thing is completely foreign to me

Nice roll, though?

you better be trolling.

I haven't seen the readout for the tyrael's yet. The gris caddy roll was good

I dont understand why the original image bug's out for some, i can still see it fine. Im new on the forum, do images tend to bug out for no reason, or did i do something wrong during upload?

428-516f655464b5b5d90fac52868cf72c5e.jpg

It's strange because when some were saying the embed was broken, I could still see it. Now I can't see any of the images.

<3 Readouts <3
Yes. Screenies are more shiny, but I've been sad reading many a Pat/Mat post on the compilation thread and I get to the point where they say:

"And the key to this entire, imaginative, ground-breaking, titanic MON-YOO-MEN-TAL build was this amazing item. Click for screenshot!"

And then an "image moved or deleted" image shack page.

Last edited:
I dont understand why the original image bug's out for some, i can still see it fine. Im new on the forum, do images tend to bug out for no reason, or did i do something wrong during upload?

428-516f655464b5b5d90fac52868cf72c5e.jpg
still broken

Personally the only pics I care to see in the IFT are of un-IDed things on the ground, followed by a readout, which are the best of IFT posts. I know what IDed items look like, so what I want to know is if the item is ilvl 88 or some lesser (in the elitist sense of the word) number. Granted, I don't care in the least what color/design/etc. jewels etc. have, plus I'm old-fashioned and just old so meh to my opinion.

Like BBS, though, I was able to see the pic of the Tyrael's yesterday but am unable to see either it or the pic from today at all now.

On-topic: a few days ago from some testing runs with the poisonmancer in the Pits

Code:
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 134
Durability: 6 of 12
Required Strength: 50
Required Level: 80
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0xb7e511c
+114% Enhanced Defense