Not open for further replies.
1.07, could have been about any other + skills GC, but nooooooo. :rolleyes:

Prefix 1131 Grand Charm of Maiming
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 37
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x657c5474
+20 to Maximum Damage
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

Last edited:
gear/char?
It's on my Kicksin. She's got Trang's Armor (40), IK boots (40), circlet (20), Mav belt (20), about 10 5frw large charms (50), the rest she gets from burst of speed. Once I get Cat's Eye, she should be breaking 250 FRW. What's even better is that she doesn't need keys!

You need a 1.07 m'av belt :D (40) and you should be able to get 30 from a circlet (of speed?) or from 1.07 valk wing :D

Speaking of which.. I just found another valk wing at trav <3

also don't forget enigma gives 45% and then also teleport/skills (BoS boost)

FRW from harmony (and BoS also I'd say) is not the same FRW from items, you can't measure it like that :)

FRW from harmony (and BoS also I'd say) is not the same FRW from items, you can't measure it like that :)
Yea, I know. It's actually a little more effective, point for point. But in lieu of figuring out the yards/sec, I just added em.

So, your challenge really got me thinking. I created a little Excel calculator factoring in Vigor, BoS, Armor type, and gear FRW.

Right now, I'm running at 15.76 yards/sec. That's equivalent to 450 FRW stark naked w/o skills. My walk speed is equivalent to a 50 FRW run speed.

With Harmony, 30 FRW circlet, and Cat's Eye, I'll hit 18.45 yards per/sec (=infinite FRW w/o skills).

The theoretical maximum (aside from a Frenzied Barb) is 21.4 yards/sec (walking=80FRW run). So, right now I'm about 73% of max, with the above gear I'll be at 86% of max.

Nice, Blizz!

Last edited:
niiice.

Also, I'd still use enigma's teleport because it will still help a lot for entering huts from certain directions or leaving the WP square, or whatever else. As strange as it sounds, the first enigma I made (SC) was made specifically for a LK running sin lol...

Pit finds so far have been poor, but for a couple of charms:

Code:
Steel Small Charm of Good Luck 
Small Charm 
Required Level: 49 
Fingerprint: 0xbbbd4a8b 
Item Level: 85 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+36 to Attack Rating 
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 

Mentalist's Grand Charm of Life 
Grand Charm 
Required Level: 42 
Fingerprint: 0xcd3394cd 
Item Level: 88 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+1 to Shadow Discipline Skills (Assassin Only) 
+19 to Life

Interesting. It would also let me drop the heavy armor. But I really don't want to spend the runes on that thang. Dragon flight will have to satisfy for the time being.

found my first 1.10a BKWB :D

I've only done ~<200 runs, I think, on /p3. I just hit lvl 76 and I started at ~66 or so

edit: ~25 runs later I got a SoJ :D

Last edited:
How many unique rings before the BKWB? You probably got the fastest BKWB ever :p

How many unique rings before the BKWB? You probably got the fastest BKWB ever :p
<15. Maybe 10.. I only specifically remember 2 nagel, 3 ravenfrost, 1 dwarf star (all of which I kept) so there's probably another bad nagel or a few manald in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High