1.07 News, Info and Gossip

Re: 1.07 News, Info and Gossip

level 8 for triumphant / apprentice with best odds

Just doing all 3 of their ancients quest will get them to level 42. Then maybe cows chaos or Baal runs for further levels.

Seems that I've messed something up during the process, they have half of their quests signed as "can no complete in this game".
IIRC I haven't finished any of quests with my orbie alone, all were done in full games.
Meh I'll just go NM/hell solo, I am clvl 43 anyway and I think that I should be able to rock hard. Later on maybe I will bring up the rest of bunch to NM just to get 70-75 before Hell, but Hell I will probably doing alone.
I also got this along the way, which is nice 'cause from what that guide says, rare jewels are pretty damn rare (har har, what I did there). It's crap properties, but it's nice anyway :)

Anyway, have, and will have tons of questions, just like anyone else who is fresh to 1.07, so bare with me please. I do read this thread slowly, but there's a lot of info and tons of number crunching, so it's a bit overwhelming.
For start, people believe that FCR breakpoints remain the same as in other patches (for faster tele)?

Yea, should be the same.

All jewels are hard to come by. Save every blue one you find.

Most people finish hell before they even hit level 70. I think I was 67. Experience just sucks.

I just tore through A1 NM lol. The 14 MpK ring is true treasure. Can't wait to cube up some with 20+ MpK :D
Is there Andy bug in 1.07 ?
And if it is, can she drop SoJ ?
Or is it best for me to just finish game, rack up the needed MF breakpoint and obliterate her over and over for much safer results ?

I don't think there is an Andarial bug in 1.07, or even 1.09. I don't remember hearing anything about it until 1.10, which is when the "quest drop" mechanism was introduced, I believe.

For drops, the ATMA calculator can be helpful. Blood Raven in Hell is also a good target with lots of MF who is good to run over and over. And racking, tedious as it is, is where the really desirable items come from.

Well, to be honest the MpK rings are already treasure beyond wildest dreams. I can't wait to make one with 20+ and to transfer it to my 1.13 LF cowgirl. Although leeching bolts sound damn tempting to me in 1.07. How are rune drops in hell cows here ?
in the other news, I have just reached A3. Duriel was a bt of surprice, and he almost had me. Entire act of pure ownage got me softened, and when I entered his room, he quickly killed merc and started bashing on me. Lucky I pulled myself together quickly and avenged my poor Barb friend.
And now, to rush NM LK, and then to start searching for Tals armor and saphires :)
prismatic amulet requires all gems to be perfect, which kinda sux, but it would be imba if any quality would work, so I guess I will just have to grind a bit more :)

Rune drops in Hell cows are not great, although I did get a Sur there once and I've done thousands of 1.07 cow runs. Rune drops are much better in 1.13, and not just by a little bit.

Yeah I know about 1.13, I got lots of nice runes there. Main reason I've started 1.07 is to get some nice charms for my Trav whirler and cowzon (like insane MpK rings, that's all she needed). Also, a chance to score Arkaines is too good to pass.
A question: if I get azurewrath in 1.07 and port it to 1.13, what will happen with it's attributes ?

A 1.07 (or 1.08 or 1.09) Azurewrath crystal sword is a pretty weak unique, and if you bring it forward to 1.10+ it will remain a weak unique with the same stats. If brought forward to 1.10+, you could up then upgrade to be a weak dimensional blade with the name Azurewrath or double upgrade it to be a weak phase blade with the Azurewrath. It would never become the actually useful 1.10+ Azurewrath phase blade. I suspect someone has done the upgrades in the SPF at some point for comedy value given how common runes are in 1.13 but I don't know for certain.

Pretty much the only interest the crystal sword Azurewrath has is to collectors, as Flavie has a spot for it in some versions and it is annoying to have a blank there. In fact, if you wanted to, you could for comedy value bring a

I agree, you definitely should. I know I brought a

I for sure don't go nowhere without a, and I've brought it to A5 NM with me too now.
oh yeah, I got Hel from forge :)

Just so you know, forge in 1.07 can only drop runes as high as a

Should I make caster shield for my sorcie ?
I'll soon go Hell, and my resists aren't that great. I should also spam LK for gems, need that prismatic amulet for starters.
Also, thanx on forge post, good info on a

Pretty much the only interest the crystal sword Azurewrath has is to collectors, as Flavie has a spot for it in some versions and it is annoying to have a blank there. In fact, if you wanted to, you could for comedy value bring a

Oops, sorry, that got garbled- I meant that for comedy value you could bring it forward and upgrade it twice for the most useless "Azurewrath" phase blade ever. But I moved that to the previous paragraph and left things hanging, sorry for any confusion!

I think I just used a 3os shield with p diamonds. You can also shop a prismatic shield and show it to larzuk.

sounds like a starting plan, but!!!
if I have read all the info so far, I can craft shield and hope for prismatic mod. Then I can take it to larzuk, and get 3os to fill with pDiamonds ?
That would be quite nice :]

also, can I get for example Blackoak with craft bonuses ? or is that just for resist ring/amu recipes?
Also, for some reason, I'm not getting mail notifications on replies made here, although I am following this thread o_O

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High