1.07 News, Info, and Gossip

I got a Sol rune from HF, so I want to make some caster boots, and that means I need to get some wyrmhide boots.

@WoRG's guide says they can't be shopped, so I'm trying to gamble them, but I don't know if it's even possible to gamble wyrmhide boots. I've started doing full clears from Act 1 to farm up gold.

Any ideas on the best way to get those boots?

I got a Sol rune from HF, so I want to make some caster boots, and that means I need to get some wyrmhide boots.

@WoRG's guide says they can't be shopped, so I'm trying to gamble them, but I don't know if it's even possible to gamble wyrmhide boots. I've started doing full clears from Act 1 to farm up gold.

Any ideas on the best way to get those boots?
You can gamble them in Hell. You have to gamble the "Boots" base of course. It can take a few tries to get some. I'm often doing the same, farming up gold and gambling for Wyrmhide Boots and Vambraces etc. I like LK for farming gold though, quick if you have a Sorc. Circlets-Diadems always spawn magic or higher which can be an easy 25k, so those can be a good rack to find.

Last edited:
You can gamble them in Hell. You have to gamble the "Boots" base of course. It can take a few tries to get some. I'm often doing the same, farming up gold and gambling for Wyrmhide Boots and Vambraces etc. I like LK for farming gold though, quick if you have a Sorc. Circlets-Diadems always spawn magic or higher which can be an easy 25k, so those can be a good rack to find.
Yep, I've been gambling the boots base item. Still no luck after 4 or 5 tries, but I'll keep at it. I left the game running overnight. :)

The funny part is that I have around 1 million gold in ATMA, and I'm not sure exactly why I've kept it there... The next time I'm muling, I'll definitely put at least a few hundred k gold in the stash.

Yep, I've been gambling the boots base item. Still no luck after 4 or 5 tries, but I'll keep at it. I left the game running overnight. :)

The funny part is that I have around 1 million gold in ATMA, and I'm not sure exactly why I've kept it there... The next time I'm muling, I'll definitely put at least a few hundred k gold in the stash.
Oh yeah, you're gonna have to try a few more times. Usually takes about 1 in 20-30 gambles in my experience. Not sure what the actual odds are.

Oh yeah, you're gonna have to try a few more times. Usually takes about 1 in 20-30 gambles in my experience. Not sure what the actual odds are.
Yup, I'm still trying. I've done maybe 15 or so by now. I'm doing full clears of every area, starting in act 1. Every time I get up to 100k gold, I go and gamble 3 sets of boots. I'm going out-of-town for two weeks tomorrow, so I hope I get one today.

My character is level 60... is that too low to gamble wyrmhide boots?

Maybe try gambling in act 4 or 5. i vaguely remember having a suspicious amount of failed gambles for myrmidon greaves in act 3 or earlier, such that i thought there must be something i dont know...

Reactions: snickersnack
I have been working on my 1.07 Grail every now and then. Today was a now and NM was a target.

Arm of King Leoric (I didn't clear the game this far, it just came to my mind =):
01_Tomb_Wand.jpg
And Grail status is now -1 (damn boots, at least I know where to look).

m4ke

Reactions: ziambe
Ahhha by this time Im hot on your tail @m4ke ! I would have to double check, but I believe after many many ritualed cow runs im at -2

Just the Cranium Basher (rack is ready, just need motivation) and Naj's Puzzler ;)

edit:
1711528973195.png
:/

Last edited:
Reactions: m4ke
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High