Mafia - Borderlands!

Oh, I've given them.

Just not in plain sight.

I'll give you a hint: F, G

Anybody figure this one out yet? :confused:

Franklin is the only player with matching letter. But, I don't imagine SS would be so blatant.

It does tell us there are probably 2 scum still out there though.

I'm skeptical that SS, a mafioso already locked for a lynch, would give us anything actually useful as a parting gift. I'm guessing it's a misdirection of some sort.

I'm skeptical that SS, a mafioso already locked for a lynch, would give us anything actually useful as a parting gift. I'm guessing it's a misdirection of some sort.

Well, at least it wasn't F and U! :D

Since this is a confessional, I'll out myself. I'm the one that called in the airstrike. That was my power. As my initial target, Shroud, was well on his way to being lynched I took a "shot" as Coju as my target. As its been determined, he is not scum. I think we are getting close fellow townies, let's lynch these mofo's and purge our town of its villainy.

whos the mofos though.

If Shroud was a late recruit then there are likely 2 others. No other games I played involved recruits (like the idea though) so I'm not sure what the implications of that are.

I know for certain that Coju and I are not scum. That leaves 4 others. I'm ready for others to make the case against them.

For those not sold on me--read my interactions with the only scum that has been outed (Shroud). It was either a super-elaborate plan to pull the proverbial wool over everyone's eyes...or I was the first one on the lynch Shroud bandwagon.

I am vanilla t. Good use of the roles, although we would have found Cojus role very shortly.

Ewak, you wouldn't know scum if it hit you in the face. It is scummy as hell to vote right now, if there are two left they could lock and end the game.

Right now: Noodle could be scum, he made sure to come get in on the Shroud lynch.
Ewak keeps acting like he doesn't know how this game works, it is hard to believe. Easy to hide like that.
D2s claim feels genuine.
Coju and Scott seem legit. I think Scott was acting in the interest of the town with his power. Coju feels more like he was trying to recruit someone than to catch scum.

So I am torn between the two, leaning towards Noodles. Or Coju.

Was shroud the only recruitable? Does anyone else have a gun company faction?

For those not sold on me--read my interactions with the only scum that has been outed (Shroud). It was either a super-elaborate plan to pull the proverbial wool over everyone's eyes...or I was the first one on the lynch Shroud bandwagon.

That's what I figured from all the back and forth, that one or the other of you/SS were scum. However, the fact that he was recruited, and that you two know each other, makes me wonder if it was planned?

i just read back and realized that there is a possibility noodle is scum....if he didn't vote for SS, but for me.....he even mentioned that he had realised coju was right, and still voted for me...(with SS). thefranklin did not vote, but showed that he would have prefered me for lynch

Your assumption about where my vote would have been yesterday is incorrect. You people locked too early, we could have found out more if SS thought he could live.

My airstrike was a one time deal-- so we're going to have to out the scum the old-fashioned way. Again, Coju, my apologies for taking the shot. It's just the way I felt at the time. Now, you are the only one left that I'm 100% sure isn't scum (unless since the bombing you've been recruited). As such, who do you think we should target. I will follow your lead--no matter who it is.

Reading back through, Scott breadcrumbed his action, so I think he is town. This puts Coju town to, save for a nasty recruit.

I am putting Ewak as town, I don't believe SS was playing us by voting him. He may have just kept it up after he turned.

Noodle joined SS on voting Ewak yesterday.

SS claimed he tracked Noodle N1.

I don't like the way any of this looks.. :confused:

3 dead already..

@zemaj blaming @coju and @thefranklin for lynch train..

@Noodle is practially AWOL..

@The Silver Shroud and @Scott Berland don't seem to be beefing as much, maybe it was just an act?

I've been waiting for @Caluin Graye to weigh in. It sounded to me like there could have been some external communication between @IronArrow and @mrewak.

To me Coju and IronArrow seem pretty honest today. A few comments from Ewak have been setting off alarms for me, as well as locking the lynch on Zemaj. He is leading my list, but I'm waiting to see what happens.

This is D2DC's last post containing any thoughts, which was very early D2.

Don't know why he investigated Coju then. If he stole someone's role claim that he killed, he has played it awfully well today. Going to reread the nk'd people's posts for clues.

Mrewak, whomever kills the person gets the role flip. I can't believe you don't know that, but scum know exactly what Noammr and iron arrow were, So they can easily pass that on.

Don't know why he investigated Coju then. If he stole someone's role claim that he killed, he has played it awfully well today. Going to reread the nk'd people's posts for clues.

Last night's investigation was a choice between Coju and Ewak for me. Those two were highest on my list, Noodle and Scott in the middle. Franklin seems to be the town's best detective.

So you investigate the player with almost 100% odds to be nk'd?

I think I could vote for Noodle today.

Just so everyone is fully aware:

Today I phone posted and accidentally delivered the Dead Thread link to a still living player.

I do not believe the player in question abused the link to view the thread, nor has any knowledge they'd have without it. In fact, that player brought the breach to my attention and the QT controls (limited as they are) suggest no foul play.

I have corrected the breach so there should be no further ability for the player to see the Dead Thread at this time.

If anyone has concerns about this, please PM me. If the majority of living players wish to call the game a fault, I will cancel it in a draw. Please inform me via PM if that is your desire. Again, I stress that I have no reason to believe the player acted upon the mistake.

My only ask is that discussion of the breach is kept outside of this thread, as I do not want to derail the game more than I already have. I'm quite embarrassed and hope all the players in this game will accept my apology.

CG-

Don't sweat it. This is for fun--it's not like it's life and death (no offense to those already whacked). Let's finish up and have the game decided on it's merits.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High