Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread September 2015

I could use several sojs atm (some for Crescent and some for 1.00) So yeah how about we get a soj on 1.00 within 10 min, from a random seed?

Well this way:

Its point blank so you see me fail teleporting and have some bad maps etc (thought it would be funny to put that in the record aswell). Soj at 9:05.

Warming up... Yeah, I'd say more like "Waste your luck now so you have nothing left for Round 2".

So I made a sacrifice to the rune goddesses:

Code:
Fortitude
Archon Plate
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 3447
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 93
Fingerprint: 0x1fba759b
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+1 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +28
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

Should help out my Javazon's Merc nicely in Round 3.

Dat defense...wow. I tried the socket recipe on the only Ethereal Archon Plate I've found so far and it rolled one socket. It seems like now that I am looking for a decent Ethereal armor I can't find one. I doesn't even have to be an Archon Plate, but I would rather it be.

Then I think, what if I want to use it on a character? Should I make it in a regular base? It's a vicous cycle, but if I find another Lo it will be in an Ethereal base for sure. The Lo I have now is itching to get into a Phase Blade for a Grief; that is if I roll a Barb or something else that needs one. I've held off on a Barb because it will more than likely be a Frenzy Barb just like I made before because I went with a FO/FB Sorc again this time.

The reason I went with eth bugged Fortitude now is that I did have 3 Lo runes, so I still have enough for non-eth Fortitude and Grief, but I don't have a big need for those now. Merc eth Fortitude is much bigger of a need right now :)

@Neksja Congrats on the Cham !!! Timing reminds me a lot of my last MFO, when I found a golden Cadeceus minutes after I stopped my Pindle runs for the MFO.

O yes, and also congrats on the Fortitude of course.

Should help out my Javazon's Merc nicely in Round 3.

It really does help, especially if you go with Defiance merc. I also have eth-bugged SA Fortitude, and with it and the aura the merc has over 28000 defense. He can stand for surprisingly long in the middle of cows without getting a scratch. Not forever, of course, but long enough so you don't have to constantly babysit him. Very useful when focusing on loot, and can also help with herding.

Now if I only found that eth Andy's to go with it...

got my sorceress up to speed and im doing hell countess at about 30 seconds per run. got a pul and an um in the last 2 hours which is nice :)
also countless hels, ios, and a fal.
but what surprised me is i got bul kathos wedding band and a raven frost from her. thats a REALLY nice bonus :D

She can also drop higher iirc, but it happens only very rarely, since it's not from her normal drop.

Viper Winding
Light Belt
Defense: 6
Durability: 13 of 14
Required Level: 50
Fingerprint: 0x34702b85
Item Level: 87
+24% Faster Hit Recovery
+71% Enhanced Defense
+18 to Strength
+40 to Life
+12 to Mana
Lightning Resist +25%

Always been wondering, what are these kind of belts used for? and is this specific belt worth keeping?

That is amazing belt, but unfortunately usefulness is really limited unless you really want to put it to use instead of possibly superior options (Arachnid, goldfind belt, String of Ears, Tal Rasha's belt, Goldwrap...)

Viper Winding
Light Belt
Defense: 6
Durability: 13 of 14
Required Level: 50
Fingerprint: 0x34702b85
Item Level: 87
+24% Faster Hit Recovery
+71% Enhanced Defense
+18 to Strength
+40 to Life
+12 to Mana
Lightning Resist +25%

Always been wondering, what are these kind of belts used for? and is this specific belt worth keeping?

It's literally perfect for Fury Druid. Well, mana could be fire res or something, but hey... I picked up rare belts for a long time in order to find one like it, without getting even close to this. The build doesn't need LL, damage reduction or off-weapon IAS, prefers life over vit (CtA/Oak Sage) and FHR breakpoints actually matter a bit. So yes, it's better than any unique for that build. Of course in order to use it you'll have to generally be able to enjoy playing less efficient characters... which I for one do. :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High