Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread September 2015

Totally not worth posting but totally worth for phar.

Code:
Azurewrath
Phase Blade
One-Hand Damage: 110 to 124
Required Dexterity: 136
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 85
Sword Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Indestructible
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x74e8c4be
+7 to Strength
+7 to Energy
+7 to Dexterity
+7 to Vitality
+256% Enhanced Damage
Adds 250-500 magic damage
Adds 250-500 cold damage over 10 seconds
+3 to Light Radius
30% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to All Skill Levels
Level 10 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped

Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff
Two-Hand Damage: 83 to 99
Durability: 25 of 26
Required Strength: 34
Required Level: 82
Staff Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x50ff5f91
Regenerate Mana 10%
30% Faster Cast Rate
150% Damage to Undead
+5 to All Skill Levels
-9% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-11% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-11% to Enemy Cold Resistance

Tomb Reaver
Cryptic Axe
Two-Hand Damage: 164 to 753
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Dexterity: 93
Required Strength: 155
Required Level: 84
Polearm Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xea7f636e
+235% Enhanced Damage
All Resistances +46
79% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+14 Life after each Kill
+4 to Light Radius
60% Increased Attack Speed
153% Damage to Undead
+322 to Attack Rating against Undead
10% Reanimate As: Returned
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3: 0 used)

Hm.

0.8^20 is not a very nice number now that I think about it (1% chance of that many lightsabres)

What's all the whining about? I had to ID at least 30 lightsabres before getting an azurewrath to charsi, so get up soldier and go earn yourself a Pharsword!

(Oh btw I found another one of those from Baal a few days ago, should I give it to an act 5 merc and wreak havoc in AT just for the lulz?)

That would be something like the Spear of the Gods. 1.07 ethereal 298% Cruel War Pike of Quickness. Zodbug it and fill with 40/15 jewels and runes to your liking for like 1500maxdmg and last WWBP.
I think that taking advantage of a bug for a weapon like that would be cheating the gods and you know, they are as tolerant about wrongdoings of mortals as we are about ants in our kitchen.

Code:
Death Cleaver
Berserker Axe
One Hand Damage: 129 - 380
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 70
Required Strength: 128
Required Dexterity: 49
Fingerprint: 0x96814292
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+40% Increased Attack Speed
259% Enhanced Damage
-33% Target Defense
66% Deadly Strike
+6 Life after each Kill 
Ethereal

Also kinda have great luck with runes (supplies supplies) finding one pretty much every day of playing. Lo today, Ohm yesterday, Jah few days ago, then 2x Lo 2x Sur Ber etc from LK, Cham from cows... they are just dropping like rain. And if I needed them, then they would be impossible to find. Silly game.

@Gripphon Whoa 2x Lo from LK, If all runes including both Lo's came both from superchests you need to buy me a lotto ticket! I guess I did well above 4K Lower kurast runs since my first posts on the forum but I haven't found a single Lo (5.5K runs to find one on avarage).

Also kinda have great luck with runes (supplies supplies) finding one pretty much every day of playing. Lo today, Ohm yesterday, Jah few days ago, then 2x Lo 2x Sur Ber etc from LK, Cham from cows... they are just dropping like rain. And if I needed them, then they would be impossible to find. Silly game.

Yo, Zod God when?

:cool:

After a long dry spell at LK and RoF finally got a couple shineys from LK
Superchest Ohm
And then I almost didn't click on this stash next to my sometimes Lion Helm/Dusk Shroud rack
Screenshot355.jpg

Almost missed this one.

Code:
Lightsabre
Phase Blade
One Hand Damage: 94 - 124
Indestructible
Required Level: 58
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0xc8c064c8
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
5% Chance to cast level 18 Chain Lightning on attack
+20% Increased Attack Speed
171% Enhanced Damage
Adds 10 - 30 Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 60 - 120 Magic Damage
Adds 1 - 200 Lightning Damage
7% Mana stolen per hit
Lightning Absorb 25%
+7 to Light Radius

Started playing SP for the first time recently on HC and decided to go with a hammerdin! Currently in A2 Hell, but mostly farming countess/andy.

First good rune I found from Countess after about ~50 runs :D

I don't know much about Hammerdins, but iirc your best bet to farm are areas with lots of undead. So maybe in your case the Crypt and the Mausoleum.

Good luck !!!

@d2ayyy My advise would be to stop farming andariel and the countess and progress to act 3 and make some players 8 lower kurast runs. That way you could get your CTA and HotO within ~500 runs. Use vigor and charge to get past monsters and since you don't have acces to teleport I would recommend you pop all poppables you see, as you are already running past them. Anyway cg on that mal.

@Treeharl thanks for the tip! Yeah, my next goal is definitely CTA or Hoto. I actually found a mal, ohm, and vex in andy's throne room in about ~100 Andy runs so I guess I got lucky with the rune drops. Hopefully an Ist drops for me when I do LK :D
Off-topic question: Do I need to raise my defense in hell? I have max block but I feel like sometimes boss packs just hit me for insane amounts of damage. I've almost died a dozen times just from getting hit a couple times with 1.5k life. I max'd out my resists but it's just the hits that always put me in the danger zone, especially from projectile mobs like archers. I just spam my full rejuvs and eventually kill them but man, a lot of the time it get's pretty close (~%10 life left). Is this just the way it is?

Defense has to do with the chance to be hit, not what damage is taken when a hit lands. Try to avoid fighting multiple targets when cursed, and keep that block maxed. A higher level character gets hit less than a lower one too, so leveling up a bit will help. And the Countess is a far better target for Ist runes than anything else in the game (except hell hellforge quest), so if you have a good map, keep killing her. At /players1, her rune drop is at its best IIRC.

@helvete I just looked up the max block calc. and I think I totally misinterpreted the numbers. I thought the block chance was the number that shows when you hover over the shield lol. I'm currently lvl 82 and sitting at 66 Dex, this is too low I presume?

Regarding Countess, does her rune drop get worse if I raise /players? I always thought more players meant more drops, which would mean a better chance for more runes - is Countess and exception?

@helvete I just looked up the max block calc. and I think I totally misinterpreted the numbers. I thought the block chance was the number that shows when you hover over the shield lol. I'm currently lvl 82 and sitting at 66 Dex, this is too low I presume?

Regarding Countess, does her rune drop get worse if I raise /players? I always thought more players meant more drops, which would mean a better chance for more runes - is Countess and exception?
No, chance to block appears here:
faty7p.png

Here is a chance to block calculator, though I think there might be a better one floating around somewhere:
http://www.diablostrategy.com/block_calculator.php

Are you using Holy Shield? You'll need to factor that in as well...

Last edited:
Got it, thanks. I would need 164 dex at my current level.

What would you recommend? I feel like if I put too much points in dex, I'd be sacrificing too much vit to the point where if I do get hit even with max block %, I wouldn't have enough life to withstand a few hits before popping a juv. Is this just a personal judgment?

@BlizzBallerSorc Yes I'm factoring in HS as well.

Got it, thanks. I would need 164 dex at my current level.

What would you recommend? I feel like if I put too much points in dex, I'd be sacrificing too much vit to the point where if I do get hit even with max block %, I wouldn't have enough life to withstand a few hits before popping a juv. Is this just a personal judgment?
For some characters yes, it's a question, but this is a paladin, correct? Max block is super easy with Paladins because of Holy Shield (not sure if you saw that in my edit), and because they have such good blocking anyway. Are you using Holy Shield?

For some characters yes, it's a question, but this is a paladin, correct? Max block is super easy with most builds because of Holy Shield (not sure if you saw that in my edit), and because Paladins have such good blocking anyway. Are you using Holy Shield?

Yeah, my HS is at lvl 10 currently. I'd be sacrificing about 300 life for max block (From 1.5k to 1.2k life and 66 to 164 dex). Should I go with this change, or balance out the points to somewhere in between?

Looks like per the above it's a hammerdin? I haven't played those much, but most people here have, so I'll let them chime in, but I think max block is easily worth it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High