Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread September 2015

"Stormrider" Tabar was the last exceptional unique for me to drop after my clean restart when 1.12 went out of fashion. Ironically, it was the first unique I racked (by accident, mind you) in 1.07 when I couldn't find my old saves/stashes.

Needs 2 sockets but 4 out of 6 affixes is decent

zyqRbJ1.jpg

P Sweet charm from LK/RoF combo running
Screenshot339.jpg

As usual, D Gods know I don't have the appropriate character to match it with

found a SC today that I think had 19 life + 1-33 lite dmg or whatever it can roll there

Wanted to try Pindle on players 5 to see what XP would look like on my newly Mat'd bliz sorc.

Then this dropped... 30% O_O

Now, I have a -4/+5 die cold jewel... is it worth socketing?

Code:
Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One Hand Damage: 30 - 53
Durability: 37 of 50
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0x89e98bc
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+30% to Cold Skill Damage
Lightning Resist +36%
Fire Resist +29%

So awesome Smancer. Have you found any Fathoms before?

Oh, and definitely get that socketed with that facet until you manage to find a 5/5. I would consider an 'Ist' as well if I manage to find one, a Fathom that is :p.

Ist>facet as socket for Fathom. I have put facet in mine just because I play PvP, otherwise I'd put Ist and voila.

So awesome Smancer. Have you found any Fathoms before?

Oh, and definitely get that socketed with that facet until you manage to find a 5/5. I would consider an 'Ist' as well if I manage to find one, a Fathom that is :p.

I don't have an ist and this is my first and only Fathom.

It will replace my Ali baba with one ist because my kill speed is noticeable better with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I better post this, as I bought it and forwarded it (to 1.07 along with a bunch of gems, but it will go to 1.10s sometime in the near future). Item level 36, interestingly enough, as it was a lvl 86 char shopping it. Oh the quirks of the stone age...
View attachment 3268

found a SC today that I think had 19 life + 1-33 lite dmg or whatever it can roll there

Running AT again?

I honestly hope that Pharsword and Tyrael's show up this time! But please avoid finding high runes, okay?

Running AT again?

I honestly hope that Pharsword and Tyrael's show up this time! But please avoid finding high runes, okay?

As far as I've heard, he is only back long enough to re-establish himself as the zod god.

Running AT again?

Highest yet was a pul rune (yawn). I'm not known to find anything but sur runes (and cham ;)) so I think you're in luck for awhile, at least.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High