Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

For thefranklin

lc3BXIVr.jpg

So many questions when i read franklins post. Luckily Thy cleared it all up. :)

Only two days of work this week. And i'm halfway the first. Counting down until the weekend.

So many questions when i read franklins post. Luckily Thy cleared it all up. :)

Only two days of work this week. And i'm halfway the first. Counting down until the weekend.

I edited my post to add the second line. thefranklin is accusing me of re-writing my post because my post sucked, which it did not thank you very much.

Thy's picture is clarifying the sucking of the post.

lol. Nice.

My post was going to be poking fun at the resident firestarter for some grammar. But 'shinning' is actually a word, and the only word I read in the definition was "leg" so I instantly assumed it meant to kick someone in the shin. But after further inspection, it apparently is something about climbing. Then I declared that my post stunk so a new one was in order.

So I wasn't poking fun at Pyro's edit, it was actually his base post that needs mocked.

lol. Nice.

My post was going to be poking fun at the resident firestarter for some grammar. But 'shinning' is actually a word, and the only word I read in the definition was "leg" so I instantly assumed it meant to kick someone in the shin. But after further inspection, it apparently is something about climbing. Then I declared that my post stunk so a new one was in order.

So I wasn't poking fun at Pyro's edit, it was actually his base post that needs mocked.

Well shoot, turns out I don't know how to use words gud.

Too late now. No turning back.

*serves Code Red and Pitch Black

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves tea

Why is there never any black coffee in this Bar?

I didn't get any of that, including Thy's picture until it was all explained to me.

And I dislike purple dew. I'm not a huge fan of red, but both of those are better than the seawater dew they serve at taco bell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seawater dew? Sounds exotic. I honestly have not drinken much of any kind of dew, but this taco bell seawater dew sounds like a must try!

Bartender! I'll take a seawater dew, extra salty.

It would seem we have a time traveler on our hands. Joining in 2006, leaving for more than 15 years and now it's 2016! Where have you been? Or perhaps the better question is: When have you been?

When I has been is everywhere.... um z.

:p

I was registered here in 99 and then the forum crashed. Then again in 2002? Or before... can't remember. Any which way, I had the honour of being the first to ever post on this wonderful SP forum after wrangling with Elly about it by mail for days. From what I can recall, she opened it just to shut me up! :D

Ah, the great crash of 2002. I started lurking in 2004, but I remember it was still fresh in people's minds.

The seawater Dew is baja blast (which I will not dignify with capitalization) and it is, indeed, abysmal. LiveWire is quite nice, although it tastes rather thin compared to the classic green. Pitch Black is the same way, they both have a thinner, more delicate presence on the palate.

He always needs mocking.

When I has been is everywhere.... um z.

:p

I was registered here in 99 and then the forum crashed. Then again in 2002? Or before... can't remember. Any which way, I had the honour of being the first to ever post on this wonderful SP forum after wrangling with Elly about it by mail for days. From what I can recall, she opened it just to shut me up! :D

I guess i'll go have a word with her because she didn't do a very good job of shutting you up as you're still here. :p

The start of another work week for me. So looking forward to the end of the workweek already ...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High