Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

My uncle passed away a few hours ago. No idea what happened, nobody called me or anything, just see a ton of R.I.P. posts all over my Facebook feed. Social media is dumb.

Edit: Dews for everyone, on phar's tab.

Sorry to hear that logo. Social media sucks sometimes ....

Isn't there a thread on here about suggesting/discussing books? I'm sure there uses to be but I can't find it :(
The only one I can think of is in the off topic forum. Can't remember exactly, but it has bookworm in the title.

Belgians:

_86825517_cats9.png

Good work, guys.
YOU STOLE THIS FROM ME!
I demand full credit for Belgian bravery. ;)
Actually, this really is brilliant and I can't think of a better way to give those guys the finger except, you know, obliterating them from the face of the earth. That works too.

Thanks all for the well wishes. I wish I had some sort of update for you, but this is all I got:

Wifey: "Your mom called and said sorry she didn't call you yesterday."
logo: "Oh, is that all?"
Wifey: "Yeah, she said she was too scatterbrained and forgot."
logo: "Oh, okay thanks."

Edit: I'm gonna go work on my 1.00 HC barb.

*Puts Jamaica on phars tab*

How much is Phar worth though? Can I still charge really expensive booze on his account if he's on there? HAHA of course I can ... ;)

I'm about the only person at work today. It's creepy but also nice. And I can leave early!

How much is Phar worth though? Can I still charge really expensive booze on his account if he's on there? HAHA of course I can ... ;)

Maybe half a goat? Maybe. If it's a really old one.

Not sure why Lozy wants to buy him. Maybe to throw eggs at him? Or dress him up as a clown? Idk.

*puts early x-mas presents on phars tab*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High