Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I have a friend that plays it a ton and really likes it. He almost got me to buy it a month ago when it was on sale for $30.

You can send me a copy, and I'll check it out for you. Happy to help.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards
*serves Dew
*serves wine

132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards

*disappears, yelling

132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards 132 yards:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, pretty much. Their offense is not what it used to be, their defense is the only reason they got 14 on the board to make it look like a close game.

Yeah, pretty much. Their offense is not what it used to be, their defense is the only reason they got 14 on the board to make it look like a close game.
that's what she said

No, with mayonaise.
You put MAYONNAISE on WAFFLES ????
Eeeeeeeeeewwwewwwe
Also football, YAWN.

I bought new furniture this weekend and have to wait a whole horrible 10 days for it to be delivered. And I have to figure out what to do with my old furniture. How I suffer.

Eeeeeeeeeewwwewwwe
Also football, YAWN.

I bought new furniture this weekend and have to wait a whole horrible 10 days for it to be delivered. And I have to figure out what to do with my old furniture. How I suffer.
Of course not! But mayonaise is another typical Belgian thing, so I combined the two purely for everyone's disgust.

I wouldn't know what to do with old furniture. Charity shop?

For some reason this reminds me that this Friday I have a farewell party for my previous manager. He was dead on - shortly after he became my manager he decided it was time I got that long overdue raise, and when I was in hospital he said to the friend who had to call me in sick that this was very unlike me, that I only call in ill if it is serious. Also, he was never in our way as our manager and the meetings were nice enough so generally, nice chap who's worked with our school for a very long time (but only became our manager about 2 years ago for a short period). So we are going to give him a really nice gift (a book, obviously).

This is very unlike the manager we had before him, who was an unpleasant git who had no idea what he was supposed to do but this did not hold him back from knowing it better, terrorizing my two colleagues and generally ignoring me. He even threatened one of my colleagues. Nasty piece of shit. When he left, we didn't give him something, even though all of us would have liked to given him something. Not a book.

Eeeeeeeeeewwwewwwe
Also football, YAWN.

Put it out by the street and set it on fire.

Burn it with FIRE? Wha'?

How do people come up with these zany ideas?

/amazeballs

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High