Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

My legs are covered in sores from scratching mosquito bites. Bad idea to go out at night, stand still and watch fireworks for three hours.

Is tomato juice considered zesty?

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves tequila

*serves long island iced tea

*serves bourbon

*drinks long island iced tea*
For some reason, I'm tired 5 hours earlier than the usual.

...I was just about to submit this post, then I realized I only got six hours of sleep. I tried to get more, but as soon as I woke up, I couldn't get back to bed...

Off to bed. Night bar.

I was trimming the fat from a piece of beef today and the knife slipped. I don't need stitches, but I've got a nice cut across a knuckle of my right hand. The knife was so sharp I barely felt the cut!

So we were attacked and suffered injury from a potentiality deadly and almost invisible bio-disease carrying predator.

:D

You are cutting yourself Again Nix.

So how are things? We really care about you here.
:D

I start torturing, sorry, teaching my new batch of students next week. So I'm quite happy at the moment. :p

PSA
Hey, just a gentle reminder for goodness' sake: please don't text and drive. I just saw a video online that was of a multi-car accident caused by texting and driving.
/PSA

On a much lighter note... Way to go, GT!
*Buys a round of drinks in celebration*

zenigma said:
PSA
Hey, just a gentle reminder for goodness' sake: please don't text and drive. I just saw a video online that was of a multi-car accident caused by texting and driving.
/PSA
Just QFT'ing. :(

It's really scary stuff, and please don't be of the mindset that it's only teens acting recklessly; anyone can make a mistake at any time. Don't let a mistake that you make be because of texting and driving--you're in control, and you choose when to do things safely, so that you don't put other people in danger, too.

Now that I've said that, back to EMB talk. Did you hear that there was a sporting event? No way! Do Tell!

Wimbledon finals last week! Djokovic vs Federer! *yay's*

Unfortunately, Federer didn't win, but he made it to the finals, so that's still a great result.

I just saw a poll for the world cup!

View Poll Results: who do you want to win on Sunday?
This poll will close on 07-17-2014 at 12:51 AM
germany
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
110.00%
argentina
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
660.00%
who gives a shit, it's soccer
bar4-l.gif
bar4.gif
bar4-r.gif
clear.gif
550.00%
lol the U.S. did better than England
bar5-l.gif
bar5.gif
bar5-r.gif
clear.gif
770.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You have already voted on this poll

Why is Sandstorm becoming so popular now? That was made like 15 years ago, but is only now getting added to new clips.
Either way, nice clip. :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High