Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

OH EDWARD IS SO SO SO DREAMY, THE WAY HE STALKS HER AND WATCHES HER WHEN SHE SLEEPS, that's not creepy at ALL.

Kamap, when your wife gets pregnant, I'm throwing you a baby shower right here in the bar. The bar is going to be simply covered in cute teddy bears and little bottles and baby stuff and all the grumpy curmudgeons will just have to suck it up. :)
Edit: please don't be that guy who goes around saying "we're pregnant" all the time. My pregnancy was 8 months and 1 week of the worst physical pain I have ever endured and no one else suffered it along with me. *glares meaningfully at the cat above the fireplace
Oh I won't mind the bar being decorated in cute baby stuff to celebrate Kamap becoming a daddy - I may be a bit grumpy at times and I don't want children myself but I don't want people who really want children to have a hard time and suffer. I want everyone to be happy.

*returns from work and dinner

*serves wine

*serves Dew

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves long island iced tea

*serves bourbon

Nothing like capping a Monday off with a pizza and an online drink.
Got an estimate on the damages done to my car.
Starting to read an article on organizational communication theory. Life is pretty good.
*Orders a round of drinks*

Last edited:
I wont sparkle before I burst into flames and am reduced to nothingness though.

Vivi's humor reminds me of my own humor taking everything literally, knowing full well what is ment.

OMG, OMG, OMG! Did anyone just see the WC semi finals? Brazil got totally annihalated by Germany. They were even lucky that Germany didn't put in too much effort after the first 5 or it would've ended in the double digits.:eek:

Will the Brazilian team need to get new identities and flee the country? :p

Cyrax! Where did you get that smiley? I MUST have it. I'll be using it CONSTANTLY around here. ;)

:eek:
It's called 'Eek!'
colon eek colon
I still really don't care for WC talk. I much prefer beard talk.

What is WC? Water chamber?

*cuddles bar*

So, I thought I wasn't working today, but apparently I was. My boss said something which to me, meant I wouldn't be working. So just after 7:00, I get a phone call.
Me: Wait, what? I thought I turned my alarm off. *grabs phone - it's my boss...*

Oh well, day off!

*serves consolatory drink to Drystan

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves bourbon

*serves long island iced tea

That game was a fascinating disaster to watch.

What is WC? Water chamber?

*cuddles bar*

So, I thought I wasn't working today, but apparently I was. My boss said something which to me, meant I wouldn't be working. So just after 7:00, I get a phone call.
Me: Wait, what? I thought I turned my alarm off. *grabs phone - it's my boss...*

Oh well, day off!

WC = Water Closet = Toilet

Heh amusing about not going to work when you are meant to :)

I just realised it means World Cup. My housemates are watching the Brazil v Germany game now, and it's 7-0.

With what my boss said and how he said it, and given the temp/casual work situation, it was easy to think he meant for me to not come in today. But he was actually referring to himself not coming in. :)
It's casual work, so no big deal. I'll explain how I understood what my boss said, and apologise for the inconvenience, but I think he realised on the phone this morning there was some ambiguity with what he said as well. ^.^

@GT: No, you cannot have it. It's mine, ALL MINE i tell you. :D

@Cakes: Thats correct we're having Water Closet semi finals. :rolleyes:

@Dry: They'r watching now? They're late! It ended hours and hours ago.

My son plays a Kindle game called Dragon City which is clearly aimed at children (he's 8). It's one of those pay to play games where you need gems to do anything fun but you get gold just for showing up. They have an in app purchase of $99.99 for 1700 gems. Again. Aimed at children.
The worst was Pet Shop Story, also aimed at children. "Your puppy is sick! But you can make him well for X gems!"
Just evil. :eek:

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High