Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

That didn't make me laugh AT ALL and you are all awful. Why I hang out here to get this kind of abuse is simply beyond me. I didn't come here to be insulted, I go home for that. :D
In the immortal words of dear Groucho: "I didn't come here to be insulted!" "Well, where do you usually go?"
Where are all the other girls who used to hang out here? HELP! ;)

Last edited:
*serves pizza

How was that a question?

*serves bourbon

*serves Dew

*serves long island iced tea

*serves tequila

*serves wine

Two Girls

4qPkVTu.png

No Cup.

It only matters that you order pizza with what you want on it. You have a variety of toppings to choose from, and if you are eating pizza with toppings you don't like or didn't choose, you're doing it wrong.
Saying it depends what's on the pizza is like saying that the goodness physical activity depends on the kind of activity.
So long as you aren't forced into playing some sport, it should be a forgone conclusion that it's a good thing to play. To reiterate, that is only when it's given that you actively choose to participate in it.
Simply put, if you aren't enjoying what you're doing, you're doing it wrong. You have the choice to do it right.

So, if you don't like the kind of pizza we order, go ahead and order one yourself.

No excuses.

@Zenigma: That is all true, though if there is a sea food pizza close by it will hate me even if I ordered it or not, so it still depends whats on the pizza if it will or will not love me.

@TheNix: Thats the way to go, dough and everything.

@Drystan: What a silly question offcourse we are some to a lesser extent then others but still bad, in what bar are you?

Just posting this while it exists. Just an optical trick. Oh, and possible epileptic warning? I don't know if this would trigger it (not flashy colours,) but lots of visual stimuli.
The channel ops have apparently received Copyright infringements, so may be taking the channel down.

[youtube]tVgOLWVYytM[/youtube]

That eye video made me feel dizzy but didn't really make me halucinate.

We have a bread maker to and make bread with it regularly and when we redo our kitchen with some more working space we wil lalso make other things with it, like pizza dough, jam and other things that can be done with it.

Yeah that was pretty funny.

*offers cuddles to GT*

We're not all bad, are we?
Who's bad? You're bad. Wait. Zenigma is the one who wants to be bad. ;)

@Zenigma: That is all true, though if there is a sea food pizza close by it will hate me even if I ordered it or not, so it still depends whats on the pizza if it will or will not love me.
Same for me with the dairy. If it came out of a cow, it's toxic. I can do pizza with goat cheese! I can MAKE my own pizza and smother it with goat gouda. Goats are awesome. Cows are evil. I will get my revenge by eating a fantastic AMAZING steak at Smith and Wollensky! :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High