Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

My personal favourite is probably about the typing in a different language with the 'English' letters on the keyboard.

I'd say we ditch all the cutting tools and grab some hair grow concoction, we will make the beards so big and hairy they pose problems for the people having them.

Throw some petrol at the overgrown beards and burn them but make sure to have something against the awfull smell of burning hair and skin.

Do not mind the old componist that has been dead for ages and has been an ex-Bach for quite a while.

If you want to use their 'weapon' against them, i'd start with tieing them up with their own beards. Maybe we could devise some kind of gallow where you'd hang them with their own beard. Although i must say that i like the torch idea as well.

(a) wat

(b) Hi! I just randomly realized it had been a while so I thought I'd stop by and see if the place was still standing. Is there still any sort of an active MP and/or trade community? It may have been long enough that I want to play again - I tried for a little while last night and it seemed to go well.

(c) It's my Friday, so beer please?

Yup there is some mp/trade. Closer to dead than 1-2 years ago but still going.

HC players mp more while SC players trade more. Many of the HC players chat/play through a hamachi network. PM pyrotechnician for details or find the thread in the mp subforum

*serves CG beer*
*orders long island iced tea*
*caresses scruff while looking out the window with a whimsical demeanor*

My wife agrees with Vivi, regarding me, I don't look good with a beard, there are only a few men who can pull it off and some beards are prickly. So says the misses.

I look decent with that initial blue stubble look, which then degrades into that dope-fiend look, and thence into the pubic mustache, and from there, I have never ventured, never dared since I had the misguided notion at the age of 11 or 12 that the initial mustache somehow looked okay... My brother looks boyish without his beard; but when he accumulates too much he looks kind of like an owl, with a kind of crested hair thing going on, like a giant wave, like Shawn from Sunset beach - who btw, has the most profoundly ugly hair doe I have ever seen. It just bothers me how ugly it is. It is top 1 in the ugly hair department. Whenever he ventures forth in any scene, I just start gibbering insane nonsense because he has such an ugly hairdo. It makes me cringe. It is unbearable, freakish. If I was jesus at the day of judgment, and he had lived the life of the saint, it would still be the lake of fire to him.

My wife agrees with Vivi, regarding me, I don't look good with a beard, there are only a few men who can pull it off and some beards are prickly. So says the misses.

Usually, you can't pull a beard off - you're supposed to shave it off. Just trying to be helpful.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High