Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

there was a man arrested locally for breaking into a sex shop wearing a dress and throwing male sex toys at the shop keeper.

this is true.
I was however not the man who got taken out of his boat by a 4.7 metre croc in Darwin the other day. poor fella.

On a different note the beards will be in town in two weeks. woop!

That is a big croc.
Are the beards attached to faces or are it just big clumps of living hair that resemble beards?

Do you mean, From people?

Really? Gonna nitpick my English? You're lucky we don't have a dislike button or i'd dislike every post you ever made! :mad: :rolleyes:

I'm not sure you fixed that right. Shouldn't it be: "speaking of which, just got a package in the new male..."? The way you wrote it, it would seem like he got a new package recently. I'm thinking he still got the same package he was born with (although it likely grew some since then ;)) so in that case it would be the male that's new.

Last edited:
Hey, your the one that likes to point out dumb remarks people make, I thought it only fair to point you to a dumb mistake you made.

ps: Your i'd dislike should be, I'd dislike.
pps: Does this get me more evil dislike bonus points?

Hi CG welcome back, ignore these clowns.

Dislike button talk is cool and all, but I'm here for living masses of walking beard talk.
...hmmmm, they should have had a character that utilizes beard magic. The Beardmaster.

Hey, your the one that likes to point out dumb remarks people make, I thought it only fair to point you to a dumb mistake you made.

ps: Your i'd dislike should be, I'd dislike.
pps: Does this get me more evil dislike bonus points?

If you want to point out all my dumb mistakes you'd have to quit your job. Otherwise you won't have enough time.

No, no more dislike points for you, you like 'em too much. *insert evil laughter here

Hi CG welcome back, ignore these clowns.

Dislike button talk is cool and all, but I'm here for living masses of walking beard talk.
...hmmmm, they should have had a character that utilizes beard magic. The Beardmaster.

Oh no! The bar is being invaded by evil bearded clowns! Everyone ready your razors! Lawn mowers, hedge clippers and such are also welcome!

Oh no! The bar is being invaded by evil bearded clowns! Everyone ready your razors! Lawn mowers, hedge clippers and such are also welcome!
If you strike us down now, we will return more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Yeah that one was pretty funny.

Also Americans v british (we have the Statue of Liberty all you have is the Eiffel Tower)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High