Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

So we're back at 2 factions of mafia and I'm the only townie keeping a treestump compagny?

Sweet. Let me know when you guys have finished killing off each other :)

Not quite.

I killed crawlingdeadman with a stolen vigilante shot.

He was:

Name: Marco Salamanca
Alignment: Anti-town
Role Power: Odd day talk enabler—your brother comes before all else.

You may all now proceed to bow down and worship my man candies. Well not all of course...I'm quite sure CDM will be unhappy with me for a time, but he was a bad guy and I was lucky.

For violation of Rule 10, Flubbucket has been modkilled.

Flubbucket has died! He was Marie Schraeder. Town. Role Thief.

With 7 players, votes needed for lynch are still the same. 4 to lynch, 5 to lock.

*sigh*

Apparently town can still win this somehow. 7 alive, at least 1 scum dead, 2 neutrals. 4/5 for lynch/lock, can't be more than 3 scum left alive, 3 scum, 2 neutral, 2 town, or 2 scum, 2 neutral, 3 town, I guess.

If coju were somehow not lying about his treestump, that leaves 6 votes, 2 neutral, 2-3 scum most likely, and 1-2 town.

Vote: FoE

D4
1 Coju - (goldtru) [thomas, numbers]
0 ThomasJohnsen - [cdm, Noodle, FoE]
0 flubbucket - [FoE, Gory]
4 FredofErik - (thefranklin, Goryani, Numbers, Thomas)
0 CDM - [Thomas]
1 Goldtru - (CDM)
2 Numbers - (Noodle, FoE)

So many scummy votes on just yesterday by FoE. He voted alongside our confirmed scum for the person who is the closest to a confirmed townie we have(although he could have convinced his team to forgo taking any actions last night for the long con). He also voted for an actual confirmed townie. And then he voted with Noodle(who was uncharacteristically vocal about lynching me) for neutral mason me.

I believe our remaining scum team is FoE+coju/MAYBE noodle.

FoE is definitely scum imo though.

Thefranklin/TJ, I hope you agree with me.

I have no idea why you think vote patterns are that important.

Vote: TJ

And are completely ignoring what seems to be a guilty cop claim.

I am switching my vote.
unvote: Coju
vote: FoE

Coju I am breaking up with you. Too bad so sad. :(

I believe our remaining scum team is FoE+coju/MAYBE noodle.

FoE is definitely scum imo though.

Thefranklin/TJ, I hope you agree with me.

I don't know. I am surprised that you and Goldtru haven't ever formulated some sort of strategy, if you are indeed both neutral and mason-partners. You and Goldtru haven't voted for the same player ever. If you are right in your assumptions, Goldtru's vote will be needed.
Do you reckon coju is a mafia treestump or just mafia? If he is a mafia treestump, I assume he dosen't need to be killed; or possibly should be killed last. And if you feel, that he is indeed a treestump, why does Goldtru keep voting him?

Also what you're saying is that the only townies left are possibly myself and thefranklin. I am almost tempted to test this and vote for myself just to get this game over and see the QTs. If I have not managed to convince the only townie left, that I am his friend, then I honestly have no idea how to proceed.

You slipped up in your " I am a blank and I wont tell you who I think is scum" charade. Of course half of them got nkd last night.

I never accused Gory of being mafia. I did have a longshot theory about CDM. And as luck would have it, I was right (flub's post and the modkill seems to establish truth to CDM = scum and flub = town thief). I can only assume that flub killed him as he said.
I will ask again (which I have done so many times during this game - and frequently gotten no answer) - what was it about that post the suddenly convinced you that I was scum? If a joke post will instantly convince you that I am non-town while my last post D3 followed by the actions (or lack thereof) on N3 would not, I have no idea how to proceed.

TJ, if you really are town, please don't vote for yourself. Vote for one of the people we think is scum. Fred, for instance. :)

TJ, if you really are town, please don't vote for yourself. Vote for one of the people we think is scum. Fred, for instance. :)

Well - it dosen't much matter does it? If Numbers is right I cannot be lynched without my own vote, and never locked. And if Numbers is wrong, I've pretty much been hoodwinked. Just wanted to check if you and Numbers would agree to lock me really quick.
I'll give you an hour to think it over :)

Not wanting to die here - just wanted to confirm your story - and this is the best way I could think of.

You can't dictate my schedule to me. I have a kid's birthday party this morning. I don't see why I should lock you when I think you are town.

I never accused Gory of being mafia. I did have a longshot theory about CDM. And as luck would have it, I was right (flub's post and the modkill seems to establish truth to CDM = scum and flub = town thief). I can only assume that flub killed him as he said.
I will ask again (which I have done so many times during this game - and frequently gotten no answer) - what was it about that post the suddenly convinced you that I was scum? If a joke post will instantly convince you that I am non-town while my last post D3 followed by the actions (or lack thereof) on N3 would not, I have no idea how to proceed.

Tj: feel free to vote FoE.

Vote: FoE
[\b]

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

You can't dictate my schedule to me. I have a kid's birthday party this morning. I don't see why I should lock you when I think you are town.

Sorry - wasn't trying to. But voting myself is the only way I can convince myself that you and Numbers are nutral playing pro-town. Giving you that short of a deadline was wrong though. I didn't consider a busy schedule or time in the states. I'll leave my vote as is until halfway through D4 (ie. for roughly 8+ hours more).
Alas though - thefranklin changing his mind leaves this up to Noodle, which wasn't what I hoped for. I had hoped you and Numbers could secure a lock on me after aranging it in your mason-thread. If you choose not to, I will trust you and we can lynch FoE (with help of thefranklin). You could ofc also opt for a win with mafia by locking me and securing a lynch of thefranklin tomorrow.

By some lucky coincidence, it would appear though, that my longshot theory, while not having any substance whatsoever, proved to reveal pretty much the majority of the mafia, namely coju, CDM and Noodle (unless I'm still mistaken at this late juncture). No wonder CDM was a little upset.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High