Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

All I got was Walter White, Pro-Town, Progressive ability. Nothing was said about being a mason.

We should totally talk about these characters when the game is over. I'm getting the urge to watch BB again.

BPC put that thread up about it, no reason we can't slope off there for some show chat in a spoiler free zone!
I'll bring my own Splenda, thanks. :)

Vote count:
1 Coju (goldtru)
1 Goldtru (Sathoris) [Marahumm]
9 Marahumm (FoE, goryani, logout, thomas, numbers, Caluin Graye, CDM, Noodle, Marahumm)
1 CDM (thefranklin) [Gory]
0 Drixx [Sathoris] [pharphis]

CORRECTION: Marahumm is not locked. Please refer to post #204 for up to date vote count.

It takes 9 to lynch, 10 to lock.

This this this! Furthermore, how are you certain Marahumm is town? "You" is said directly to thefranklin and tangentially at Sathoris.

What if he is lying about number of shots and is town?

What if pharphis was godfather and pyro is scum?

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

This this this! Furthermore, how are you certain Marahumm is town? "You" is said directly to thefranklin and tangentially at Sathoris.

Sigh.. I'm not certain as I can't be certain. As I said I don't think Mara's actions are those of mafia and omitting any neutral options I'm leaning towards him being town and thus I should believe his claim.

Fishing for another mason reveal perhaps then?

Odd that Coju's vote doesn't count.

Also, in before Marahumm unvotes at the last minute and survives until tomorrow ;)

Looks like my vote isn't counting...
"With 18 players alive it takes 9 votes to lynch, 10 votes to lock."
we have 17, so same 9lycnh 10 lock? Wouldn't it be 8 lynch 9 lock? Or do day deaths not change locking mechanics?

For 17, the vote remains half rounded up for lynch, half rounded up plus 1 for lock.

Odd that Coju's vote doesn't count.

Also, in before Marahumm unvotes at the last minute and survives until tomorrow ;)
Yes it is. Hope it's not mod-revenge for editing a post >< Cannot think of any lore-related actors who would have this type of ability.

Ok, ty, these still confuse me. So, 18/17 together, 16/15, 14/13, and so on?
Kind of, but not really.

You take the number of players. Cut that number in half and round up to the nearest whole number. that is the number of votes needed for a lynch. Add 1 vote to that to get the number of votes needed to lock the lynch.

Also, being lynched without a lock while you yourself are voting for yourself is retarded whichever way you look at it...

Yeah like self-killing when there's not a consensus among the town to kill you is a bad play, no matter how you slice it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High