The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast, now open! No matter what you hear, do NOT open your door at night. Ever. I cannot stress this enough.

Deal, anything is better than what I'm dealing with these days! Thanks! No rugs please :)

The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast, now open! No matter what you hear, do NOT open your door at night. Ever. I cannot stress this enough.

That's because I'm usually wandering around with my hair in curlers and face cream on. I do apologize. ;)

I would put the ice cream and extra sauce right on that.

IMAG0109_zps4210cea9.jpg

YUM!

Oh-oh. I smell a hint of re-branding.

And just a touch of revisionism.

No good of it will come of ... er ... it. I tell thee.

:nono:

Tasty, Noodle!!! Might have to make those for myself soon. Thankies!!! :D

Nurse Leo!? Is it ok if I just pretend to be sick? :wink: I'll be a nice patiant I promise! :nod:

Ofc! :wink:

San Antonio is a fascinating city.

I have an interview on Friday. No more schooling for me!

Yep, we're going to be in the suburbs of Katy, a pretty new area.

Have fun with school Leo!

I love SA. it's been a while since I have been. Thanks!! How was your interview, my Bambie? :D

Glad to hear that! I'm traveling there this year. :D

DUUUUUDE!! Did you tell me? I know you were looking at two cities... No matter! Let me know when please!! I would love to meet up with you and take pics. Because you are so beeg. And I'm so teeny. :cloud9: My big Korial bear...

Invader Zim is awsome, that is all!

:alright: :highfive:

Lists are fun. My nickname combined with my real first name is List....

I always make lists. I am always organizing things. When I put things in order, other things in my head get in line and order too. And I am able to do my work quicker and more efficient if I first make lists.

Me too! Idk what it is with all of y'all, but y'all suck at making lists! No offense. Me and Viv rock! :highfive: Seriously, I need a damn list for everything, whether it's mental or physical. Lists help me stay focused and keep my head clear.

I'd rather read a book in english if it was originally written in english, there are few really good dutch books / writers.
I'm enjoying Laurell Kay Hamilton for the moment.
Favourite book of all times is the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Dude, Laurell K. Hamilton. She used to be one of my fave authors. Hell, she still might be, but it depends on what book I am reading. I loved her Anita Blake series. I never got passed... Eiher The Killing Dance or Burnt Offerings. I think it was Burnt Offerings. Then I heard it was after Burnt Offerings or a book later Anita turns into a total slut which makes me really sad. :( Hamilton has another series involving faeries (Merry Gentry?) but I haven't read those either. I'm sure they are equally smutty and hot. :grin:

Can you make a sand man? I knows it doesn't stick together like snow...maybe mud? Yes! You should make a mud man! Pics please!

seconded!!

That's because I'm usually wandering around with my hair in curlers and face cream on. I do apologize. ;)

No, it's because of me, with my Winnie the Pooh nightshirt, thick woolen socks and thick woolen legwarmers.

*the bed is actually Noodle's cot in the basement.

I'm supposed to hear back from them this week.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High