Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome runs in my family and I have the beginnings of it. Sometimes I guess it would feel like bruising, but more like tightening of the muscles in my palm to lower palm, kind of where the thumb goes into the palm. Also some pain in my wrist when I write for a short period of time. Any chance it feels like that?

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome runs in my family and I have the beginnings of it. Sometimes I guess it would feel like bruising, but more like tightening of the muscles in my palm to lower palm, kind of where the thumb goes into the palm. Also some pain in my wrist when I write for a short period of time. Any chance it feels like that?

No it doesn't. Had that too, but this time it's not the muscles that are hurting. And when i had that it was more the wrist, instead of the hand.

Now it's the middle of the palm of my hand, exactly where it rests on the arch of the mouse.

You shouldn't win. You're obviously not dedicated enough in the sucking up department. :D

Night BPC.

BPC said:
Damn it, well then I'm off!
You better be off to read the spiffies from last year. Some great posts, threads and winners in there. I'll have to re-read them, and see if FoE is up for hosting them again.

I'll send him a message this weekend, so if anyone else wants to chase him up as well (or help out), please do.

Night BPC. I'm off as well to watch Shaolin Soccer before bed.
Night.

Isn't that great. Now i'm left talking to myself.

In the 'you know you play too much D2' category: This morning at some point the car in front of my had a license plate with PDR in it. Immediately reminded me of D2.

There's also someone here that has a licenseplate with 'cow' in it. Maybe i should try throwing javelins at it. :D

As you can see, i'm having way too much time at work right now. Won't be getting any better this week. One of our developpers' mother past away on Monday so he won't be in for a bit. Meaning we can't do much, which in turn means i can't do much. So i'm bored once again. Last time i did some macro programming in Excel (VBA) cause i wanted to learn that a bit. But the things i wanted to try i've done. Out of ideas for now.

*feels sorry for self*

*selfcuddles*

*cuddles Cyrax

Dogs/wolves. What diff? They look like Siberian huskies to me which are beautiful dogs.

:)

I can't remember exactly what is was but in my sold state chem class it mentioned M+, F- O2- ions (with superscript it looks like M F O)

I guess science can be fun. Who knew? ;)

Boring day at work done. Tomorrow another annoying day. We're gonna look back at what went right and what went wrong previous release. And since i can't say anything with getting a bad review and all, it's pretty much biting my tongue and trying to get through it.

*Keeps holding on to GT*

work is going on by... juggling 3 projects and answering questions as they pop up = good times.

currently a bit bothered at my wife, and only because I didn't jump in and help/take over on our meal prep the last two nights. It's so silly to be bothered by things that you could easily fix yourself, almost as silly as to be bothered by things over which you have no control. This married business is new for me: before, if I didn't like something, I just did something else, and I could change whatever I wanted or get away at any time. Now, I have someone else to think about before I do something, and there is really no place to get away in our current living arrangements. Hopefully that will change soon.

The bother will pass soon enough; the need to get away will not.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High