Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Is it Diet Champagne? I could go for some Diet Champagne, if it is! :yes:

But does the champagne bottle feature an image of Jip and Janneke, I wonder?

Hello everyone, how is everyone doing?

I'm sad. Just said goodbye to my parents. They are leaving tomorrow and we have to go to work early before they get up, so had to say goodbye tonight before bedtime. I'll miss them.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

Poor Moar. Have some cake and champagne. It must be nice to be sad to see your parents go. :p

We had 60 degree weather today and I got to see snow steaming. The rivers are frozen solid and they were steaming very dramatically also. Perfect weather for a mysterious stranger to stride boldly out of the mist and do something or other. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 16 degrees which is completely insane.

Well, I've been working away, both at work and over my vacation, and haven't played much... currently working and just had to take a few minutes for me.

How are you BobCox? And Skjolde?

And I just noticed the post times... slow days at the bar. What happened to 100K by whenever?

For me the site was unreachable today, until just now. So i'm guessing it was down for everybody, which would explain the slow day.

Stupid weather, shutting down the forums.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Me too. I almost passed out from withdrawal!!

Oh noes, we can't have that! *Gets horse and puts on shiny armor*

Having two types of withdrawal myself. This, and since my hand has been increasingly hurting for the past few weeks i'm also trying to stay away from gaming all together. At least for a few days. Yesterday went decent, will see how i get through today. If it goes well, i'll be trying some gaming tomorrow, but we'll see.

It needs to get better so i can MFO.

Yes, too much use of the mouse. Now it feels like it's bruised and since i game too much it doesn't get a chance to get better. That's why i'm trying to stay away from it for a few days (with the exception of work related stuff).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High