Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

You actually should vote for me today, if what you want is information. I'm the one who counterclaimed what Goldtru is saying wasn't actually a claim. I'm the one saying I'm fine with a 1for1 trade. So send me to the gallows and when I flip exactly what I said, you can re-evaluate all the wonderful posts people have made since.

Here, I'll help you:

Unvote: Goldtru
Vote: Drixx

I agree with BA's points but, I don't think lynching Goldtru will give us the best information, I'd much rather Drixx. The information from a Drixx lynch doesn't give us much to go on with logo, but it should give us a good idea about Gold.

I'm fine with either a Gold or Drixx lynch, though.

Drixx, now you're being silly. Don't get upset!

We learn TONS of info from a Goldtru lynch today. Enough to last a few days, at least.

I'm not at all upset mate. It's not about living to the end it's about my side winning.

You actually should vote for me today, if what you want is information. I'm the one who counterclaimed what Goldtru is saying wasn't actually a claim. I'm the one saying I'm fine with a 1for1 trade. So send me to the gallows and when I flip exactly what I said, you can re-evaluate all the wonderful posts people have made since.

Here, I'll help you:

No idea why you are voting yourself and throwing a pity party. If I thought there was a higher chance of you being scum than gold, my vote would be on you.

Would still love an answer to my question I have posed to you though.

I'm not at all upset mate. It's not about living to the end it's about my side winning.

Then I misread the situation as well and apologize. Also, I took some anger about my football team having the worst defense in the history of the NFL out on you which is also not fair.

I still think your alignment rests on goldtru's alignment though and I have been a distracting by being a stubborn *******.

That is a good question. I am leaning more and more toward believing that Gold was drunken posting. Logout is backpedaling and waving his magic wand too hard to ignore him. Drixx.... I get scum off him when he's town anyway so I'm not sure if he just stepped in **** or he smelled that way before he spoke up.

What about you, who's on your list?

Noodle's been decidedly on the periphery. Who has your possible vote, Noodle? I know you don't usually vote on day one, but then again you did in X-men.
On my list is Goldtru, Moar and Drixx

Here, I'll help you:

This smells if VI play.. an di know you like to play them super obvious :p
A townie should never vote themselves seriously. It gives others an easy excuse to vote for them and therefore mafia a way to blend in with the town. Also it reduces the number of votes you gain information from, and most importantly that someone else is lynched in place which could be mafia.
Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.
Leave me alone Morgan

Made it back in town last night but had some friends over so I didn't have time to catch up.

I saw it as more of a name claim, rather than an ability claim.

This. I actually didn't think of a mayor power at first. I guess I also thought that this would be a very vanilla game, but that was not actually mentioned in the signup, so I could be wrong.

What story? I googled Timothy Robertson and get nothing but pages of what appear to be normal people (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc). I add Haunting and get this thread. Where's the lore link?

Is this it? Some references to the Sixth Sense, but no Timothy here...

Logout has spent a crap load of posts defending Gold, mixing in some Drixx and sprinkling on some obfuscation (did I use it right?).

The hell? "Certain player" ? It's like you're trying to wave your hand and mind trick me into...what?

I'm all for a lynch party and in this order:
Drixx
Gold
logout

Can we do more than one?

From your post it seems like you find logout most suspect, but you instead have Drixx on top of the scum list. Why?

Sitting in McDs so I can snag wifi and you made me laugh out loud and people are now looking at me funny!

They probably just have not seen a penguin before.

Here, I'll help you:

:p

Anyways, I can't really tell on Goldtru. In her first game as mafia, she really posted no defense and just kinda accepted her lynch. In the second as town, she was much more defensive when questioned, similar to how she responded this time.

logout defended her, but that may have been because of the real life stuff. Probably town, but if Gold is mafia, then he is more likely to be.

Drixx has a history of claiming earlier than most, that really does say mafia to me. But that is based on the premise that his character is a mayor.

None of these really seem to be overly mafia plays, and pretty in style of the players. That said, I don't have a particularly strong read on Goldtru and lynching her would give us a place to start a comparison on Drixx and logout.

Day ends in three hours, give or take. The SO and I are taking a trip out of town and my timing may be a bit sketchy, but I'll try my damndest to have internet at the time to close out the phase properly. If I'm not around right at 2:00, continue on as normal.

Goldtru (3): CDM (117); Bad Ash (199); Logout (200); [STRIKE]Zokar (94/158)[/STRIKE]; [STRIKE]Bad Ash (125/167)[/STRIKE]; [STRIKE]Logout (147/196)[/STRIKE]; [STRIKE]Drixx (132/201)[/STRIKE]
Noodle (1): Goldtru (51)
Drixx (1): Drixx (201)
Moar (1): pharphis (210)
CDM (0): [STRIKE]pharphis (84/210)[/STRIKE]
BPC (0): [STRIKE]Zokar (61/92) [/STRIKE]
pharphis (0): [STRIKE]pharphis (45/79) [/STRIKE]
Bad Ash (0): [STRIKE]Logout (197/200)[/STRIKE]

Last edited:
I may be busy as well and as i've said I'm willing to go for either drixx or goldtru.

Unvote: Moar
Vote: Goldtru

I don't know who's gonna be around for the next few hours, so...

Goldtru has been locked and will be lynched.

If those of you with abilities want to submit them earlier rather than later, I can do the flip and start the new phase once I have all actions in. If not, no biggie, I'll wait until the deadline. (Which is in two hours)

Should have more time in future days. And in case that is not already a lynch:

Gee, thanks a lot. You will see that I wasn't lying, merely drunk. I'm Timothy Robertson, town, hence "mayor" since that's who the game is named for. Good luck, I'll start mixing the drinks in the dead thread.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High