Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

Or they could have been drawing out my claim and hoping to avoid losing a scum in the process. Or goldtru could simply have made a silly post and inadvertently drawn out my claim.

But the point is she did claim and has retracted, and LAL is in play, imo.

Hmm.

BA voted for Goldtru before Drixx counterclaimed.

BA is in shambles over Drixx' counterclaim, saying that he should have just voted for Goldtru without making a claim, which is exactly what Drixx did. BA seems to be focusing in on one small, insignificant facet much in the same fashion as Pharphis did last game.

With all that said, BA, why did you vote for Goldtru, and if you don't believe Drixx, why is your vote still on her, and not on he?

And this makes it even more ridiculous that Drixx claimed Mayor which, who the hell knows is a real role in this game.

I am still waiting for one, logical reason for Drixx to come out and say he is the mayor and that that's why he is voting for Goldtru.

Trying to draw out your claim Drixx? Last time I checked "Mayor" is not really a draw out play the mafia would make on day 1 with no night phase. but, ya know, anytime you gotta get rid of those mayors ya gotta do it! lol.

As for why is my vote on Gold? I think she is scum and if she's not I will be voting for Drixx tomorrow.

Good morning Monster Hunters! Here's your first official vote count, courtesy of that guy who was once in that thing!

Goldtru (5): Zokar (94); CDM (117); Bad Ash (125); Drixx (132); Logout (147)
Noodle (1): Goldtru (51)
CDM (1): pharphis (84)
BPC (0): [STRIKE]Zokar (61/92) [/STRIKE]
pharphis (0): [STRIKE]pharphis (45/79) [/STRIKE]

If Gold is scum, my gut says logout is the jerome of this group of 5.

I'm more skeptical of Drixx at this point. First day claim yet again seems mighty odd, but I really don't see a point for mafia to do it.

I think it was a couple games ago where BA was mafia, convinced us to lynch another player (CG?) and then got us to believe he was town. A long shot, but a possibility that Drixx is doing the same thing.

OK first off, I am sorry for being so wild yesterday. I am neither a ghost nor an angel nor a saint nor the mayor.

That said, I wouldn't blame anyone for lynching me just to get me to shut up.

Shutting up now.
Finally a straight-forward statement.
Hmm.

BA voted for Goldtru before Drixx counterclaimed.

BA is in shambles over Drixx' counterclaim, saying that he should have just voted for Goldtru without making a claim, which is exactly what Drixx did. BA seems to be focusing in on one small, insignificant facet much in the same fashion as Pharphis did last game.

With all that said, BA, why did you vote for Goldtru, and if you don't believe Drixx, why is your vote still on her, and not on he?
I'm with BA here. Drixx had no need to counterclaim, especially within the first 24 hours. If he felt he had to counterclaim it should have been at some point later on today imo. But really he probably should have asked goldtru directly if she was making a claim or not.
And this makes it even more ridiculous that Drixx claimed Mayor which, who the hell knows is a real role in this game.

I am still waiting for one, logical reason for Drixx to come out and say he is the mayor and that that's why he is voting for Goldtru.

Trying to draw out your claim Drixx? Last time I checked "Mayor" is not really a draw out play the mafia would make on day 1 with no night phase. but, ya know, anytime you gotta get rid of those mayors ya gotta do it! lol.

As for why is my vote on Gold? I think she is scum and if she's not I will be voting for Drixx tomorrow.

I'm willing to vote goldtru too but as Zokar said it's too early to be in locking territory

I'm more skeptical of Drixx at this point. First day claim yet again seems mighty odd, but I really don't see a point for mafia to do it.

I think it was a couple games ago where BA was mafia, convinced us to lynch another player (CG?) and then got us to believe he was town. A long shot, but a possibility that Drixx is doing the same thing.
On the other hand Drixx makes a lot of early claims. He claimed cop early in the room minigame and was town. He could be hamming up the importance of his role for WIFOM for the mafia, too. Mayor doesn't exactly translate to anything in a straightforward way like cop or doctor would to cop or doctor

Finally a straight-forward statement.

I'm with BA here. Drixx had no need to counterclaim, especially within the first 24 hours. If he felt he had to counterclaim it should have been at some point later on today imo. But really he probably should have asked goldtru directly if she was making a claim or not.

I'm willing to vote goldtru too but as Zokar said it's too early to be in locking territory

I agree.

Unvote: Goldtru

It would be foolish of me to talk about abilities and help the mafia, and a lot of the posts I see look like possible fishing. I'll just say that someone specifically claiming to be the mayor, when I am, struck me as something a mafia would do. It could be incredibly co-incidental that Goldtru makes a claim to be the mayor (and was under a little pressure at the time), but why would a townie do that?

It would be foolish of me to talk about abilities and help the mafia, and a lot of the posts I see look like possible fishing. I'll just say that someone specifically claiming to be the mayor, when I am, struck me as something a mafia would do. It could be incredibly co-incidental that Goldtru makes a claim to be the mayor (and was under a little pressure at the time), but why would a townie do that?

Because said townie was in a bad mental space yesterday, behaving riskily and recklessly, and had no idea there was a mayor even in the game. So yes, it's a hilarious coincidence. Isn't life funny sometimes? :)

Because said townie was in a bad mental space yesterday, behaving riskily and recklessly, and had no idea there was a mayor even in the game. So yes, it's a hilarious coincidence. Isn't life funny sometimes? :)
Why did you claim mayor, aside from being reckless?

Why did you claim mayor, aside from being reckless?

Well, I don't know the Timothy Robertson story at all, but my role seems quite important to that story. So "mayor", as I was using it, just meant "important character who couldn't possibly be mafia".

Well, I don't know the Timothy Robertson story at all, but my role seems quite important to that story. So "mayor", as I was using it, just meant "important character who couldn't possibly be mafia".

I call B.S. if you really had an important role, you wouldn't out yourself as a prime target for mafia to kill. If you really do have an awesome role, you probably just squandered it. Same might be said of drixx at this point as well.

I call B.S. if you really had an important role, you wouldn't out yourself as a prime target for mafia to kill. If you really do have an awesome role, you probably just squandered it. Same might be said of drixx at this point as well.

You can call as much B.S. as you like. Squandering things goes along with too much wine and being risky and reckless. It's all part of the package.

Drixx did his own thing, I am not responsible for him. Maybe he was affected also? Must have been something in the air?

I'm not sure I understand the situation or what's even happening any more...

So, Gold, you're just saying that the usage of the term Mayor was just random and mostly meaningless?
\

That was a lot to read and I am confused. So Goldtrue said she was the MAYOR which Drixx counterclaimed much later. And now Goldtrue says she isn't the MAYOR after all?
Why would the mayor claim so early anyway? Isn't it a role that is the most beneficial to town at lylo? So why would anyone claim or counterclaim that so early? I'm probably just not getting it, but I don't think any of them is a mayor. I'd rather believe Goldtrue in that she was joking than Drixx claiming he's the mayor. Just can't see the benefit of it.

I won't vote for anyone before tomorrow after work when I've had a chance to think things through. Pretty busy these days.

That was a lot to read and I am confused. So Goldtrue said she was the MAYOR which Drixx counterclaimed much later. And now Goldtrue says she isn't the MAYOR after all?
Why would the mayor claim so early anyway? Isn't it a role that is the most beneficial to town at lylo? So why would anyone claim or counterclaim that so early? I'm probably just not getting it, but I don't think any of them is a mayor. I'd rather believe Goldtrue in that she was joking than Drixx claiming he's the mayor. Just can't see the benefit of it.

I won't vote for anyone before tomorrow after work when I've had a chance to think things through. Pretty busy these days.
Who else thought MAYOR was an ability claim?

I originally did. Think it may just be alcohol induced nonsense. Drixx counter claim smells really bad though...

I read about the whole day up to my post in one go. Googled "mafiascum mayor" after Drixx counterclaim. Came up with a role called governor there which has mayor as an alias. By that it seems to be an ability.

I'm not sure I understand the situation or what's even happening any more...

So, Gold, you're just saying that the usage of the term Mayor was just random and mostly meaningless?
\

Yes. I'm sorry. I was not myself, in case that isn't whoppingly apparent by now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High