The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Question 3! And this one is a Doosy!

How many players (within 10) have or are currently playing for The NHL Team The Toronto Maple Leafs?

And you aren't getting what i'm saying

List of People who targeted Drixx Last Night:
Caluin Graye
Drixx
Goryani
Laarz
Numbers

If Drixx did nothing the night before and my ability ended up targeting him, he should have did nothing last night, you do see Drixx's name in the list, right?

I think it's very hard for us to say whether or not your replay would have overridden the lightning rod effect. It's also perfectly possible that it did, and since drixx's party host seems to be an interesting variant of the norm, perhaps a targeted party host, or a party host attached to a tracker, perhaps conferring the party host effect on whoever he tracked(those are the most likely conclusions I've come to based on everything drixx said), he just targeted himself the previous night, and that was repeated.

It can't override a redirect like a lightning rod or you get a impossible to resolve loop.

Laarz, who have you used this power on previously? For what reasons?

And you aren't getting what i'm saying

List of People who targeted Drixx Last Night:
Caluin Graye
Drixx
Goryani
Laarz
Numbers

If Drixx did nothing the night before and my ability ended up targeting him, he should have did nothing last night, you do see Drixx's name in the list, right?

It can't override a redirect like a lightning rod or you get a impossible to resolve loop.

Actually it could. If Laarz had specifically targeted Drixx then the lightning rod would not have gone ahead, however as he was redirected onto Drixx then it can't change Drixx's targets. Similar to if a Bus driver redirects a role block onto himself, the role block won't go ahead.

If you didn't oversleep, where would your vote have been at the end of the day?

Gold. I don't know what to think of her alignment, but she is not really playing the game at all and I think some info from her lynch would be good.

you made post 169 with no apology
you made post 202 with no apology
205 (you didn't post after this)

@Jcakes - Does this sound like an honest claim?

Possibly, I don't really know. I have not been told what the punishment is if I don't follow my post restriction.

The early vote on goldtru serves a few purposes. If were this close to losing the game, a single misplaced vote is a very big deal. Based on the the likely scum count as I see it, if I got even one more person to vote goldtru early with me, a town goldtru would likely be my chef fairly quickly. A scum goldtru however would likely languish with no more votes coming for quite some time. However, goldtru is still at only one vote, so theres no evidence either way of her affiliation other than the vote results yesterday.

alternatively it could be a play by mafia to try and lynch a person who is not really playing the game (possibly because she is new and doesn't know what it is going on). I personally think we should lynch one of the four people that were caught targeting a dead person last night. We have atleast a 25% chance of lynching scum that way (if not higher as it is entirely possible that scum have a power role). I am personally tossing up between you and Laarz. Laarz because his role sounds somewhat similar to a roleblock and you because I've got no idea what on earth your role does .....

Oh and for post restriction (and at BPC request) *thrill me baby*

Question 3! And this one is a Doosy!

How many players (within 10) have or are currently playing for The NHL Team The Toronto Maple Leafs?

Answer: nobody cares.

Actually it could. If Laarz had specifically targeted Drixx then the lightning rod would not have gone ahead, however as he was redirected onto Drixx then it can't change Drixx's targets. Similar to if a Bus driver redirects a role block onto himself, the role block won't go ahead.

Gold. I don't know what to think of her alignment, but she is not really playing the game at all and I think some info from her lynch would be good.

Possibly, I don't really know. I have not been told what the punishment is if I don't follow my post restriction.

alternatively it could be a play by mafia to try and lynch a person who is not really playing the game (possibly because she is new and doesn't know what it is going on). I personally think we should lynch one of the four people that were caught targeting a dead person last night. We have atleast a 25% chance of lynching scum that way (if not higher as it is entirely possible that scum have a power role). I am personally tossing up between you and Laarz. Laarz because his role sounds somewhat similar to a roleblock and you because I've got no idea what on earth your role does .....

Oh and for post restriction (and at BPC request) *thrill me baby*

actually I think BPC has it as "thrill me, baby".

This game is making me realize how hard it is to be town in any game. Such a disadvantage as you need to all come together while trusting each other when it matters most. Brutal.

I hate that CG sees eye to eye with me

And I think JCakes is scum.

CG is making me question my read on numbers, while goryani is making me feel like he is apart of the same group as numbers. So tough cause who the hell really knows.

FWIW I think Goldtru is event staff based off of his previous posts, what that means I have no idea of course. Pass me some popcorn.

Caluin Graye
Goryani
Laarz
Numbers

These are the four people that visited Drixx last night. Atleast one of them has to be mafia. I tend to believe Goryani and CG, which leaves me with a choice of numbers or Laarz. As strange as Numbers role is, I would not put it past either BPC or pharphis to include that role. I also don't really think that numbers would have come up with English teacher as a fake claim.

So for those reasons I am going to keep my vote on Laarz. I feel that his replay ability is definitely a possible ability, but the fact that he didn't come out with it until a day later and he has not given us a list of targets leads me to suspect he is scum. It is also a much more useful ability for scum than it is for town kind of like a pseudo roleblock and it would also fit with an event staff.

I've set my alarm this time, so fingers crossed I'll be here for days end. I could be convinced to vote for Goldtru. I am also very concerned with Coju his roleclaim is very very odd.

I dont know about the impossible to resolve loop, I just know what my pm says.

No one, (2) shot, 1 left, It seemed to me a hard ability to use, the only thing I thought of was to try to mess up a nk, but without a clear target its a crap shoot.

Unvote: Numbers

Thanks for replying in #1057. I'm still not sold on you being town, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

Vote: Laarz

A replay ability being used as a lie detector against Numbers makes very little sense to me. I would think a more townie action would be to replay the doctor save on Goryani and hope to prevent a kill against a fairly powerful town role. It has the double effect of possibly catching a scum Goryani in a lie.

Vote Count:
Goryani (1): Coju
Goldtru (2): Numbers, Goryani
Laarz (2): Jcakes, Caluin Graye
Numbers (0): (Caluin Graye)

With 9 Players left in the game, it takes 5 votes to lynch and 6 votes to lock that lynch.

Day will end in 3 Hours and 45 Minutes.

Last edited:
Vote Count:
Goryani (1): Coju
Goldtru (2): Numbers, Goryani
Laarz (2): Jcakes, Caluin Graye
Numbers (0): (Caluin Graye)

With 9 Players left in the game, it takes 5 votes to lynch and 60 votes to lock that lynch.

Day will end in 3 Hours and 45 Minutes.
60!?
:O

(he means 6)

Unvote: Goldtru
Vote: Laarz

I'd rather shine a light on the numerous unknowns but I'm not sure how targeting Numbers works as a lie detector when targeting Numbers.

Who else is around at the moment?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High