The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

How does this account for not everyone being online at the end of the day, and Goldtru's train not starting until the last few hours?

My train didn't do what? I'm busy, that's why. There's a big thing next week. Gosh, it's on the tip of my tongue. Something about being besieged by idiotic fowls and parental units. So forgive me for being suspicious while I batten down the hatches in the rest if my train. :)

The vowel thing is the most useless role ever lol. If true bravo on a hilarious role.

But yea, if I had a vote it would be on numbers and locked in there. Good luck townies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Although you're right, I wasn't really thinking clearly. I should have investigated someone who claimed before I did, so I could catch their lie. Pretty nonsensical of me, but honestly I'm kinda tired of putting in a night action that gets me useless results, so I'm not really thinking too hard about who to target. All I know is that apparently everyone has vowels in their names!

It doesn't. I assume people are interested enough in the game to be here at day end, and if you don't vote without giving a reason why, that's a deliberate choice you've made. There's obviously more strength to the argument if goldtru had been sitting on the verge of a lynch for 12 hours, but I don't think the basic thought process behind the argument is invalid.

Timezones make it difficult as well, I think Day End is around 6:30 AM for me, I am rarely up at that time let alone functional. I do try and did try yesterday, but overslept my alarm.

Back on D1, there are posts you should have apologized to/for/about/whatever but didn't. It's not a case of "I wasn't online afterword to apologize" because you posted after the trigger posts. Why did you not apologize for them? What is the penalty for not apologizing?

Good catch

I didn't target Drixx, if I had according to my pm he would have done what he did the night before, which seems to be nothing.

I know you didn't target him, but it appears he lightning rodded everyone onto himself and thus you did target him. I am not sure why you are not getting this?

Vote: Laarz

Vote: Numbers

I'm still tossing back and forth between Goldtru and Numbers, but I think I was mistaken yesterday. I keep coming back to Lightning's strange behaviour and sudden mod-kill. I don't think the English Teacher is a real role. And I have to agree with Bad Ash; an early vote on Goldtru seems opportunistic.

Back on D1, there are posts you should have apologized to/for/about/whatever but didn't. It's not a case of "I wasn't online afterword to apologize" because you posted after the trigger posts. Why did you not apologize for them? What is the penalty for not apologizing?

Examples? I was pretty sure I covered every one, although obviously I had to go back to some that were posted when I was sleeping or otherwise occupied. In any event, no penalty was threatened or applied.

Except that if you read todays post by the mods you targeted Drixx last night.

I know you didn't target him, but it appears he lightning rodded everyone onto himself and thus you did target him. I am not sure why you are not getting this?

Vote: Laarz

And you aren't getting what i'm saying

List of People who targeted Drixx Last Night:
Caluin Graye
Drixx
Goryani
Laarz
Numbers

If Drixx did nothing the night before and my ability ended up targeting him, he should have did nothing last night, you do see Drixx's name in the list, right?

Timezones make it difficult as well, I think Day End is around 6:30 AM for me, I am rarely up at that time let alone functional. I do try and did try yesterday, but overslept my alarm.

If you didn't oversleep, where would your vote have been at the end of the day?

Examples? I was pretty sure I covered every one, although obviously I had to go back to some that were posted when I was sleeping or otherwise occupied.

you made post 169 with no apology
you made post 202 with no apology
205 (you didn't post after this)

In any event, no penalty was threatened or applied.

@Jcakes - Does this sound like an honest claim?

If Drixx did nothing the night before and my ability ended up targeting him, he should have did nothing last night, you do see Drixx's name in the list, right?

Does that imply Drixx targeted himself the night before? How do you know Drixx did nothing the night before?

you made post 169 with no apology
you made post 202 with no apology
205 (you didn't post after this)

@Jcakes - Does this sound like an honest claim?

Looks like I missed a couple. Didn't realize that until now. Oh well.

Vote: Numbers

I'm still tossing back and forth between Goldtru and Numbers, but I think I was mistaken yesterday. I keep coming back to Lightning's strange behaviour and sudden mod-kill. I don't think the English Teacher is a real role. And I have to agree with Bad Ash; an early vote on Goldtru seems opportunistic.

A couple points. The out of context post from lightning youre referencing is clearly in response to post 863 by goryani, where he questions her thoughts on scum possibly framing ba through the pyro nk, after she says the moar nk was a framing attempt against her. I have no idea why she messed up who she was responding to, but given that goryani was the only one who asked her a question that her response answers, it seems fairly obvious.

The early vote on goldtru serves a few purposes. If were this close to losing the game, a single misplaced vote is a very big deal. Based on the the likely scum count as I see it, if I got even one more person to vote goldtru early with me, a town goldtru would likely be my chef fairly quickly. A scum goldtru however would likely languish with no more votes coming for quite some time. However, goldtru is still at only one vote, so theres no evidence either way of her affiliation other than the vote results yesterday.

Does that imply Drixx targeted himself the night before? How do you know Drixx did nothing the night before?

I dont know if he did nothing the night before, but if he did do something the the night before, thats what he should have done last night.

I think it's very hard for us to say whether or not your replay would have overridden the lightning rod effect. It's also perfectly possible that it did, and since drixx's party host seems to be an interesting variant of the norm, perhaps a targeted party host, or a party host attached to a tracker, perhaps conferring the party host effect on whoever he tracked(those are the most likely conclusions I've come to based on everything drixx said), he just targeted himself the previous night, and that was repeated.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High