The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

CG, was drixx's role revealed to be merely party host, or some other variant, like a targeted party host where he could confer that to whoever he wanted each night? If regular party host, then laarz just had him repeat his nontargeted action from the night before, so nothing.

Just Party Host. No extra variants, no extra information. This is true for both times I received his result.

I am Manu Tuisopolopolis. (I assume it's pronounced as it's spelled.) Town. Meat packer. Town weirdo - some nights I sleep in a porta potty. On day one, my restriction was that I had to apologize whenever someone quoted me. No additional powers or responsibilities.

What made you decide to role claim today, rather than yesterday during the mass-claim?

First Question! (This is an actual statistic)

How long (within 5 seconds, higher or lower) does it take for sunlight to reach the Earth?

Lower chromosphere: 5×10?6 kg/m3 .... At this average distance, light travels from the Sun to Earth in about 8 minutes and 19 seconds. ....

So I would say 489 seconds.

If truthful, I'm curious how the replay power would interact with a night kill action. Is the night kill repeated on the now deceased person?

I asked that and was told the person would do the same thing again and be told they killed the person they killed the previous night.

Goldtru (4): Caluin Graye, Goryani, Numbers, Gwaihir

So, this is my current thought process. 5 votes to lynch goldtru yesterday. I know I'm town. I'm very certain that at least one of those 3 who voted goldtru with me are also town. Given a miniimum of 3 scum left, that means a town goldtru should have been lynched yesterday 100% of the time. Since goldtru wasn't lynched, she must be scum.

Vote: Goldtru

The other alternative is that goldtru is town, and Goryani, Gwaihir, and CG are all that remains of the scum team.

Lylo/Mylo: If goldtru flips town, then tomorrow is lylo, because a town goldtru and a 4 person mafia team remaining would have ensured her lynch yesterday. If she flips scum, then obviously we're better off than otherwise. In addition, if she flips town, we've likely outed the rest of the mafia team. i think a goldtru lynch today tells us the most and doesn't risk losing the game.

Not done catching up yet but wow.

If town wants to win they all need to work together and lynch numbers after this post.

This post just turned numbers into a policy lynch and may have outed the rest of his team

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Eight minutes for sunlight so 480 duh. No Google needed!

My guess is we are in Mylo after numbers post. He is presenting a way to clear multiple people? More like end the game. To even suggest lynching goldtru is insane when we more than likely have two to three mafia who targeted Drixx last night.

I have no idea how long it takes sunlight to do things but I can sing "you are my sunshine" and you will melt, I promise.

My sunshine is always a few minutes late. Apollo must drive his chariot more slowly as he passes over.

Laarz with 489 gets it right! It was 492 seconds.

Second Question:
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

The answer must be in cubic centimetres per day.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

A woodchuck would chuck as many cubic centimetres of wood a day as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.:wink:

Caluin Graye with the right answer! Very good! 361 cm[SUP]3 [/SUP]of wood per day is right!

WOW That's a lot of wood.

*makes joke about Pharphis' Mom*

Goldtru (4): Caluin Graye, Goryani, Numbers, Gwaihir

So, this is my current thought process. 5 votes to lynch goldtru yesterday. I know I'm town. I'm very certain that at least one of those 3 who voted goldtru with me are also town. Given a miniimum of 3 scum left, that means a town goldtru should have been lynched yesterday 100% of the time. Since goldtru wasn't lynched, she must be scum.

Vote: Goldtru

The other alternative is that goldtru is town, and Goryani, Gwaihir, and CG are all that remains of the scum team.

Lylo/Mylo: If goldtru flips town, then tomorrow is lylo, because a town goldtru and a 4 person mafia team remaining would have ensured her lynch yesterday. If she flips scum, then obviously we're better off than otherwise. In addition, if she flips town, we've likely outed the rest of the mafia team. i think a goldtru lynch today tells us the most and doesn't risk losing the game.

How does this account for not everyone being online at the end of the day, and Goldtru's train not starting until the last few hours?

Eight minutes for sunlight so 480 duh. No Google needed!

My guess is we are in Mylo after numbers post. He is presenting a way to clear multiple people? More like end the game. To even suggest lynching goldtru is insane when we more than likely have two to three mafia who targeted Drixx last night.

You know, I was thinking the same thing when I originally posted it, but I don't see any of those who had night actions as being more likely to be scum than any of the others, and I don't see any additional information to be gained from lynching any of them, than simply their affiliation. Other than that post which you view as scummy, obviously, do you see any reason at all to favor lynching any of those who had night actions over any others?

How does this account for not everyone being online at the end of the day, and Goldtru's train not starting until the last few hours?

It doesn't. I assume people are interested enough in the game to be here at day end, and if you don't vote without giving a reason why, that's a deliberate choice you've made. There's obviously more strength to the argument if goldtru had been sitting on the verge of a lynch for 12 hours, but I don't think the basic thought process behind the argument is invalid.

You know, I was thinking the same thing when I originally posted it, but I don't see any of those who had night actions as being more likely to be scum than any of the others, and I don't see any additional information to be gained from lynching any of them, than simply their affiliation. Other than that post which you view as scummy, obviously, do you see any reason at all to favor lynching any of those who had night actions over any others?

The affiliation is exactly what I want to know...

The affiliation is exactly what I want to know...

I am Manu Tuisopolopolis. (I assume it's pronounced as it's spelled.) Town. Meat packer. Town weirdo - some nights I sleep in a porta potty. On day one, my restriction was that I had to apologize whenever someone quoted me. No additional powers or responsibilities.

Per the end of day message, I was given a penalty. I wonder if this redirected night actions directed at me. I wasn't given a PM explaining the penalty, so can't say for certain.

Back on D1, there are posts you should have apologized to/for/about/whatever but didn't. It's not a case of "I wasn't online afterword to apologize" because you posted after the trigger posts. Why did you not apologize for them? What is the penalty for not apologizing?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High