The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Actually I targeted you numbers, were the results the same as n3?

I have no idea what you're saying or asking me here. You targeted me, okay. I gave my results earlier. No idea what your question is.

Numbers not wanting to give his results did not particularly bother me, I was more bothered by his lack of reaction to Jcakes earlier accusation.

I find this to be quite funny, as not in cahoots with anyone this game.

coju and Goldtru have both given a half-assed claim. I would like a complete one from both of them, but we have nothing from Laarz or Noodle.

Really? When did this happen?

Also, do you have a role?

Which accusation did I respond to in a worrisome fashion?

Oh, and the lightning rod thing does make complete sense, and if we take that to be the truth, then we know we have 4 people left who can direct night actions, at least 1 of which is scum.

Could everyone share their targets and what they attempted?

I tried to investigate noodle, because he refused to claim, and I really really really want to find someone who doesn't have vowels in their name so my ability becomes useful.

I believe laarz said he targeted me. What did you target me with? Why?

CG, who did you target? Why?

Goryani, what ability did you have, why didnt you tell us whether or not you had succeeded on your sink or swim for the previous day, and who did you target? Why?

Don't get eliminated!

I would claim, but sadly, I would have to use numerous words from my PM, and people have already got shamed for quoting pms.
I can say I'm not a horse, but related to the horse family, and I'm black. I work for the Glory Haulers.
CG, I'll start with you: y u go check on drixx?

Also of note: you can normally say your role and name exactly from the PM.

Actually I targeted you numbers, were the results the same as n3?

And still no claim on what you were trying to do?

Actually, considering Drixx won a prize and I received a penalty, and that actions directed at me went to him, I think it's clear it's a function of the prize / penalty.

You said you did not learn exactly what your penalty is?

Which accusation did I respond to in a worrisome fashion?

The accusation that you were behind the vote wipe.

I am Manu Tuisopolopolis. (I assume it's pronounced as it's spelled.) Town. Meat packer. Town weirdo - some nights I sleep in a porta potty. On day one, my restriction was that I had to apologize whenever someone quoted me. No additional powers or responsibilities.

Per the end of day message, I was given a penalty. I wonder if this redirected night actions directed at me. I wasn't given a PM explaining the penalty, so can't say for certain.

What happens if you fail to do so?

I was going to wait on answer this, but I suppose there's no point in holding off. I targeted you, Numbers, for two reasons.

First, I find some of these abilities to be... weird. Check to see if someone has vowels in their name? That's just a strange power. As I was rereading the posts from last day phase, I noted that LightningNick also claimed an odd power - "Pick a number". Seemed worthless and pointless.

I will point out that Logout, a town role, also had a worthless role, so I didn't judge you based solely on that. But it did lead me to this post, that Gory pointed out and was glossed over once Lightning was Modkilled.

@iwanttousenumbers tbh i wasn't paying enough attention to motives at that point, what you notice when its related to others (who's roles you don't know) and what you notice when its related to yourself are different.

I guess that's a decent theory. At worse they nk a townsperson or neutral.. At best they get two for 1 deal?

Nobody followed up on that, and a couple hours later she ends up Modkilled for no reason given. My working theory is that this post, which has zero context but is oddly specific, was meant for another forum. I also surmised that perhaps Lightning got mod-killed because she then posted in the mafia quick topic.

Because I got super paranoid about all of that, I decided that I wanted to see if you were lying about being an English Teacher.

Goryani, what ability did you have, why didnt you tell us whether or not you had succeeded on your sink or swim for the previous day, and who did you target? Why?

I had a 1x cop investigation. I tried to use it on Goldtru. The investigation returned townie but I don't for a minute believe Goldtru was actually investigated. My vote was a valid vote.

It is disappointing that Laarz didn't claim yesterday, would have been nice to see his claim against him targeting Drixx. Interesting that he has still not claimed.

DToday’s Challenge: HAND JOB

Your gracious hosts will ask you a question and you must RACE to the answer on the course by jumping onto the correct hand with the correct number!

You, of course, are wearing silly, huge hand costumes!

*Puts huge crystal rhinestone studded glove on over his huge hand costume* ready to answer now.

I was told nothing about my penalty. Although, to think of it, I didn't check my Quick Topic. Kind of forgot it was there. One sec.

This feels ... strange ... to me. Can any past penalty protege please profess proof?

Oh, and the lightning rod thing does make complete sense, and if we take that to be the truth, then we know we have 4 people left who can direct night actions, at least 1 of which is scum.

Could everyone share their targets and what they attempted?

I tried to investigate noodle, because he refused to claim, and I really really really want to find someone who doesn't have vowels in their name so my ability becomes useful.

I believe laarz said he targeted me. What did you target me with? Why?

I power I used on you is called replay, I didn't believe your claimed power, you should have got the exact some thing that you got when you targeted cujo

I am Jaques Le Coque, Town, Meat Industry Replay (X) Shot Last night was the first use.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High