The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Like I said, I didn't check my Quick Topic. Now I simply can't remember what it said. Maybe it'll come back to me later.

I was going to wait on answer this, but I suppose there's no point in holding off. I targeted you, Numbers, for two reasons.

First, I find some of these abilities to be... weird. Check to see if someone has vowels in their name? That's just a strange power. As I was rereading the posts from last day phase, I noted that LightningNick also claimed an odd power - "Pick a number". Seemed worthless and pointless.

I will point out that Logout, a town role, also had a worthless role, so I didn't judge you based solely on that. But it did lead me to this post, that Gory pointed out and was glossed over once Lightning was Modkilled.

Nobody followed up on that, and a couple hours later she ends up Modkilled for no reason given. My working theory is that this post, which has zero context but is oddly specific, was meant for another forum. I also surmised that perhaps Lightning got mod-killed because she then posted in the mafia quick topic.

Because I got super paranoid about all of that, I decided that I wanted to see if you were lying about being an English Teacher.

Agreed, my role is stupid and appears to be pointless so far, mainly because it only tells me if they have vowels or not. If it gave me vowel counts, I could at least check fake claims, but as is it seems totally worthless.

I had a 1x cop investigation. I tried to use it on Goldtru. The investigation returned townie but I don't for a minute believe Goldtru was actually investigated. My vote was a valid vote.

Certainly appears that everything just went to Drixx, who we now know was town.

I power I used on you is called replay, I didn't believe your claimed power, you should have got the exact some thing that you got when you targeted cujo

I am Jaques Le Coque, Town, Meat Industry Replay (X) Shot Last night was the first use.

My results are purely binary. Either yes, x has vowels in their name, or no, x does not have vowels in their name. My result did specify that Drixx had vowels in his name however, while the previous answer merely said yes he has vowels without specifying the name of my target, so your power didn't affect me.

Like I said, I didn't check my Quick Topic. Now I simply can't remember what it said. Maybe it'll come back to me later.

Hmm. Drixx was the only one who had a forgetful penalty last time, and he never actually told us what exactly he forgot.

Laarz, you didn't believe me on the english teacher. What were you hoping to accomplish by targeting me with your ability?

Agreed, my role is stupid and appears to be pointless so far, mainly because it only tells me if they have vowels or not. If it gave me vowel counts, I could at least check fake claims, but as is it seems totally worthless.

Certainly appears that everything just went to Drixx, who we now know was town.

My results are purely binary. Either yes, x has vowels in their name, or no, x does not have vowels in their name. My result did specify that Drixx had vowels in his name however, while the previous answer merely said yes he has vowels without specifying the name of my target, so your power didn't affect me.

Hmm. Drixx was the only one who had a forgetful penalty last time, and he never actually told us what exactly he forgot.

Laarz, you didn't believe me on the english teacher. What were you hoping to accomplish by targeting me with your ability?

Can you explain replay to me in a different way? I'm not quite getting it.

I was hoping to use it as a lie detector, so either you are lieing or the hosts lied to me, my role says using it will cause the target to repeat actions they did in the previous night to the current night and goes on to say this action would replace any other ones performed in the current night phase.

Goldtru (4): Caluin Graye, Goryani, Numbers, Gwaihir

So, this is my current thought process. 5 votes to lynch goldtru yesterday. I know I'm town. I'm very certain that at least one of those 3 who voted goldtru with me are also town. Given a miniimum of 3 scum left, that means a town goldtru should have been lynched yesterday 100% of the time. Since goldtru wasn't lynched, she must be scum.

Vote: Goldtru

The other alternative is that goldtru is town, and Goryani, Gwaihir, and CG are all that remains of the scum team.

Lylo/Mylo: If goldtru flips town, then tomorrow is lylo, because a town goldtru and a 4 person mafia team remaining would have ensured her lynch yesterday. If she flips scum, then obviously we're better off than otherwise. In addition, if she flips town, we've likely outed the rest of the mafia team. i think a goldtru lynch today tells us the most and doesn't risk losing the game.

I was hoping to use it as a lie detector, so either you are lieing or the hosts lied to me, my role says using it will cause the target to repeat actions they did in the previous night to the current night and goes on to say this action would replace any other ones performed in the current night phase.

Gotcha. I guess since it seems likely drixx was a lightning rod last night, he repeated whatever his action was from the previous night, if any. CG, was drixx's role revealed to be merely party host, or some other variant, like a targeted party host where he could confer that to whoever he wanted each night? If regular party host, then laarz just had him repeat his nontargeted action from the night before, so nothing.

Except that if you read todays post by the mods you targeted Drixx last night.

Except that if you read todays post by the mods you targeted Drixx last night.

Well, everyone targeted drixx last night Jcakes, and according to everyone nobody actually targeted him. His role was party host. He received a prize yesterday. Lightning rod seems to be a reasonable prize for a party host to receive, so the consensus seems to be that he received party host and has thus outed every power role that can target, and at least one mafia.

First Question! (This is an actual statistic)

How long (within 5 seconds, higher or lower) does it take for sunlight to reach the Earth?

Distance from sun to earth = 149,600,000 km
Speed of light = 300,000 km/s
time = 500 seconds

Jcakes goes for the dive on 500 Seconds (495 to 505) and he is....WRONG! One guess only and he wasted it!

Jcakes goes for the dive on 500 Seconds (495 to 505) and he is....WRONG! One guess only and he wasted it!

I went for the average, earths orbit is elliptical (between 147,098,074,000 m and 152,097,701,000 m) so the time it takes is between 490 and 507 seconds. My guess was the most correct, but not what BPC was after.

I went for the average, earths orbit is elliptical (between 147,098,074,000 m and 152,097,701,000 m) so the time it takes is between 490 and 507 seconds. My guess was the most correct, but not what BPC was after.

Well, your answer is the same one that I came up with (and the same one that every single Google search result game me), so I'm assuming BPC is after some other strange, possibly joke, answer. As such, I'm going to ignore the question and continue playing the game.

This is pretty similar to how Drixx presented his penalty, and IIRC, Drixx didn't reveal the full extent of his restriction until the next day phase. During the phase of his penalty, his answers were pretty much 'I forgot'.

I wonder if there's a restriction on talking at length about the penalty while you have said penalty.

If truthful, I'm curious how the replay power would interact with a night kill action. Is the night kill repeated on the now deceased person?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High